Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Working Oppurtunity In Holland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Oppurtunity In Holland (1616 Views)

Holland College, Prince Edward Island September Enrollees / Anyone In Holland? / Any Nigeria In Holland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Oppurtunity In Holland by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2011
English teachers are currently needed in Holland, salary per month is $1800, accomodation is provided by the institution, flight ticket is also taken care of by your employer.
Qualifications:
must have a minimum of HND/OND
One year NYSC teaching experience, previous teaching experience will be an added advantage.
must be 22yrs old and above.
have a valid international passport.
accomodation is also provided for married people, but you must present your marriage certificate

Cost of processing your application and visa is N90,000. But we shall not collect any money from you until you get your working visa, you only pay our admin fee of N5,000.
If interested contact us on 08068229981 or 08095770409 or email: soneztrading07@gmail.com.
Re: Working Oppurtunity In Holland by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
soneztrade:

English teachers are currently needed in Holland, salary per month is $1800, accomodation is provided by the institution, flight ticket is also taken care of by your employer.
Qualifications:
One year NYSC teaching experience, previous teaching experience will be an added advantage.
accomodation is also provided for married people, but you must present your marriage certificate

Cost of processing your application and visa is N90,000. But we shall not collect any money from you until you get your working visa, [b]you only pay our admin fee of N5,000.[/b]If interested contact us on 08068229981 or 08095770409 or email: soneztrading07@gmail.com.

That is the catch there, that is what u will collect from everybody that shows interest and they get NOTHING . Name that school that is looking for English language teachers.
Re: Working Oppurtunity In Holland by collinsfbi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
Qualifications:

Cost of processing your application and visa is N90,000. But we shall not collect any money from you until you get your working visa, you only pay our admin fee of N5,000.
If interested contact us on 08068229981 or 08095770409 or email: soneztrading07@gmail.com.
hmmmm nice composition, abeg oooo where be your office for this lagos? Why must you collect 5,000 each from pple? why can't you add the 5k in question to the processing fee and collect everything upon sure readiness of visas?

Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out.
Re: Working Oppurtunity In Holland by collinsfbi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Do OND holders have anything like NYSC teaching experience?
Have you ever heard of anything like HND/OND in English or Do they studies English in the polythenics?

I wonder if you really have this your post in the right composition. Look, I am a graduate of English and I know so much about ESL programmes in Europe and some part of Asia. Most countries i know will rather recruit Native speakers with ESL certificate rather than graduates from Nigeria because of our inflectional problems not to talk of ONDs except Nigerians who studied abroad in English Native speakers' environ. because of the dominance of our mother tongue over English as a second language, most European and Asian countries who are in need of English teachers prefer to recruit native speakers from UK, US, Canada, South Africa etc. I doubt this programme of yours, on the other hand could you pls name the institution involve in this recruitment and if i found out that they are real then i am willing to offer you 200k to process same for me but i doubt it. Pls if you have any proof to this regard, i will be pleased to appreciate your convincing response.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Working Oppurtunity In Holland by collinsfbi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
Do OND holders have anything like NYSC teaching experience?
Have you ever heard of anything like HND/OND in English or Do they study English in the polythenics?

I wonder if you really have this your post in the right composition. Look, I am a graduate of English and I know so much about ESL programmes in Europe and some part of Asia. Most countries i know will rather recruit Native speakers with ESL certificate rather than graduates from Nigeria because of our inflectional problems not to talk of ONDs except Nigerians who studied abroad in English Native speakers' environ. because of the dominance of our mother tongue over English as a second language, most European and Asian countries who are in need of English teachers prefer to recruit native speakers from UK, US, Canada, South Africa etc. I doubt this programme of yours, on the other hand could you pls name the institution involve in this recruitment and if i found out that they are real then i am willing to offer you 200k to process same for me but i doubt it. Pls if you have any proof to this regard, i will be pleased to appreciate your convincing response.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Working Oppurtunity In Holland by Spyker: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
NAPTIP should check this guy out, sounds more like traffic in persons.
Re: Working Oppurtunity In Holland by unipol(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
what about people already in europe and holland? how can we participate since we don't need visa or working permit again

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Connect Iceland From Nigeria? / Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! / Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Ordeal On Landing In Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.