Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (52497 Views)

Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Ojukwu007(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2022
RedEnergy:
No, it is NATO that is overrated. Russia has more military personnel than the entire EU combined. They can afford to lose 15,000 soldiers, and continue fighting, it's negligible. USSR lost millions of soldiers in WW2, but they still won the war. Let the EU lose 15,000 soldiers and watch them run away like the cowards they are. I dare them to take 1 single military action against Russia and let's see if the EU won't be turned to dust. NATO has been shouting for weeks they won't be part of the Russia - Ukraine War, because they know they will be the biggest losers if they try it, Western Europe will be sent back into the stone age.
...."By the time the United States entered World War II following the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, German forces occupied much of Europe from the Black Sea to the English Channel. The Allies, however, turned the tide of the conflict, and the following major events brought World War II to an end". Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki by US AIR FORCE threw JAPAN (a major nazi force) off the war and that was it.

The Allied forces (including USSR) wouldn't have achieved nada without US of A. God bless America.

Please check your history again.

One love!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by kazyhm(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2022
idahme:

What did you say?

Please this is not 1900, the world has past that analogue state where an enemy aircraft or missile can't be traced and identified.

Where is the Malaysian Air flight MH115 since 2014 ?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Bellerophon: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What nonsense, so Russia should allow you supply the enemy with weapon? All supply lines are legit target in war

I knew it you were an unrepentant terrorist and your apologia for Macabre destructions and sanguinary decimation of innocent people because their views and opinion differs is only a definition of your myopia and intellectual dwarfism! There is nothing wrong with almighty Russia invading a country not even half of its population and with an inferior military capacity, destroying infrastructure and displacing innocent civilians from their ancestral homes? But it becomes a crime when the world decided not to be a passive audience to this carnage and pogrom and takes a stance with freedom and the need for the protection of the inalienable rights conferred on us by nature one of which is the right to a free exercise of will and determinism?

The world should idly stand by and enable a madness that has no end in sight and if allowed, could mark the beginning of a new order, one that breeds anarchy and chaos, a new world order where existence becomes predatory and primal? The weak becoming prey for the strong without consequences to the aggressor, if that’s the posterity you want generations unborn to inherit, you can as well willing offer your lineage as participants in such chaos and disorder leave the rest of the free world to enjoy and protect fiercely the freedoms that has brought the world so much stability and prosperity, you will rather the world was one large theatre for practicing your jihadist fantasies! Ode
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Burgerlomo: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes. they don't even know that Putin doesn't mean well for them. Putin's selfish mind is this "If we don't get it, then everyone will sink " Africans don't know that if that Maniac releases those Nuclear weapons which many will be shot down in the sky, when wind blows, it carries it and when rain falls, it brings it. At the end of the day, life will become unlivable for the living.

That is the Maniac idiots are supporting due to Religion

Don't mind them jare

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by goodheart01: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
juman:

Russia is ready to use nuclear against them.
Really ready.

What most of u don’t know is that US and her allies are looking for an excuse to nuke Russia to dust... Lol. U think Putin is the only person who knows how to be mad??

3 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by F117nighthawk: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Noise makers, US and NATO are hypocrites, u led Ukraine �� to war that u know ukraine can never win against Russia, now u claim u want to supply arms to them 2 weeks into a war that Russia has almost enter Kiev, its the Ukraine president I blame who wasn't smart and mature enough to lead his country into a senseless war he cannot win against Russia all because we want to join NATO
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by hammer567: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by SmartyPants(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin That’s wot some of u said at first, that Russia dare not attack Ukraine. Well most of Ukraine lie in ruins now and close to 2million Ukrainians are refugees outside the country. Russia will attack the supply chain and nothing will happen

So why hasnt he attacked the supply chain all along?

Use your head.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by goodheart01: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2022
juman:
See many comments supporting russia.
I am glad people know and stand for the truth.

Many comments aren’t supporting Pootin. The few of u supporting him are just touts and thugs like him, so I understand the affinity and affection

3 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by cardoctor(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2022
I hooe this Putin doesnt end up like Osama Bn Laden, Ghafdaffi or Sadman Hussein.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Druss(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2022
chronique:

In your opinion, does that depict a third tier army to you?

In my opinion, Ukraine's army is stronger than people are depicting them. However a lot of the same people are calling Russia's army weak. Some even believe NATO has a strong army - That is one reason why Trump was ranting - that NATO is relying on the US military to do the heavy pushing and he wanted to contribute even more for that reason.

US army is adjudged slightly stronger than Russia's. However in the top 10 - you only have UK and France.

For me this war is people's means to cause a world war which they believe is to their benefit. This should never have come to war.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by wallrichy: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Seems this your guy called Sarki Yarki is a member of the Bo ko Haram Terrorists or probably a bandits member or sympathiser just like Patanmi l, Buhari etc.....

wiseoneking:
. YOU ARE WELCOME BACK FROM A LONG BAN.
Your baby Russia is suffering, I always see you commenting when evil people are oppressing the weak. Poor Russia, their economy must be grounded and their Roubles is almost like Naija Naira. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by planetx: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2022
NATO have been exposed to be a paper tiger. Now they are saying Russia can attack NATO convoys inside Ukraine but not outside Ukraine lol. What a bunch of jokers keep moving the goalposts while crappin their pants at the mention of Putin.

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by godofuck231: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2022
God punish am, you think say armed robbers go make bed sleep for your window you no go use cutlass give am bow tie?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Padipadi(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What nonsense, so Russia should allow you supply the enemy with weapon? All supply lines are legit target in war
hope NATO ll come for the e-rats like you too.
Cos of your hatred for America & the west you are supporting Russia to ruin Ukraine.
If you live in Ukraine you won't reaaok like a list soul

1 Like

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Jacopini: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Druss:

You do realise that about half the world's nuclear weapons are in Russia. When you then factor in that Russia and China together hold more than 50% of the world and we have not factored in the mad man in North Korea who has been doing tests. You then realise that the Communist bloc of Russia, China and North Korea have sufficient weapons.

https://questionanswer.io/who-made-nuclear-weapons-first/

Worldwide total 13,080
Russia 6,255
USA 5,550
China 350

USA 5,550. Russia 6,255
France 290. China 350.
Uk 225. N-koria 40-50

So dey have enouy to sink each oda nd d world with it,

Buh who are develop enough to deal wit d aftermath?

Y fight a battle nobodi wins? Wen u can fight one(no nuclear) nf see who wins?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by darediamond(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT46luZeOXc&t=121s

https://ua.interfax.com.ua/news/general/810166.html
"And There Will Not Be NATO" Vladimir Putin

If there are 3 Arms Of Government Structured To Chemate One Another For Progressive Positive Governance In Any Nation, Why Then Must All Nation Submit To Anglo-America namely Britain and USA or the Clay and Iron

I repeat, AND THERE SHALL BE THE END TO NATO!!

HAIIIIIL PUTIN!!!

Deaths To Enemies Of Our Collective Freedom pretending to be friends.

If Russia is A Bully, Yes I Prefer A Sensible BULLY not The Merciless Murderous Bullies In Washington and London.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Ojukwu007(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

I can bet my balls your only source of news that informs your orientatioj js western media. US Ra out of Afghanistan when they realized that Taliban's have the support for the people. It is difficult to indoctrinate them with western ideologies which is the main USA agenda in Afghanistan. The main reason, their military didn't make any attempt in fighting back. So why would america wanted to impose system of governance, values ajd ethics which is totally against their wish on them in he fits place? These are questions you need to answer first before defending them.

I guess you would call Taliban a terrorist simply because America labelled them so, the same Taliban armed and funded by america to defend Afghanistan when Russia invaded them right?? Why and how did they became a terrorist overnight to the US, it's simple, US wanted to have a strong presence in the middle east, so Afghanistan was their target, the plan was to establish democracy and install their puppets, which is what they did, but when they realized it doesn't have the people backing, the fled.

You never knew you will get a one sided and bias opinion if you listen to western media only, they make you see what they want you to see. Try to listen to other parties, you will see the bigger picture.
Well said but why do you guys detest America so much? And quick to justify acts of terrorism, put sentiments aside and give me an honest answer.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Druss(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2022
cardoctor:
I hooe this Putin doesnt end up like Osama Bn Laden, Ghafdaffi or Sadman Hussein.

Thanks for reminding us of some of the conflicts that certain nations have used. If not for Russia, the US would have effected regime change in Syria. If not for China and Russia, the US would have effected regime change in Koreas and Vietnam.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by goodheart01: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2022
I
juman:

The one russia has is enough to knock out all of them.
If nuclear attack starts the whole of europe and some other parts would disappear.

Russia will definitely use nuclear if needed.

Are u sick or high?? Most of u Putin fans are so unintelligent and argue like morôns. They’re telling u that the nuclear warheads Russia has isn’t up to a collection of the whole NATO warheads and instead if u to do a research you’re spewing trash.

For your information Russia has a total of 6,065 nukes while the whole NATO has 6,255. So how is your assertion right??

3 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by engrchykae(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Finally Caucasians are about to go extinct for the world to become habitable once again.
Warmongering fatalists .
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by RedEnergy: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Ojukwu007:
...."By the time the United States entered World War II following the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, German forces occupied much of Europe from the Black Sea to the English Channel. The Allies, however, turned the tide of the conflict, and the following major events brought World War II to an end". Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki by US AIR FORCE threw JAPAN (a major nazi force) off the war and that was it.

The Allied forces (including USSR) wouldn't have achieved nada without US of A. God bless America.

Please check your history again.

One love!!
The 2 countries that contributed the biggest share to the defeat of Hitler / Germany in WW2 are no doubt the USA and USSR (Russia today). The USA contributed technology and weapons, but the USSR contributed manpower. They lost over 10 million soldiers in that war alone and still didn't stop fighting. Hitler brought the war to their doorstep. Nearly 30 million deaths suffered by USSR (Russia) but they prevailed.

Now Do you think America can lose 1 million soldiers and not run away or surrender? Do you think America can afford to have war brought to their doorstep, even up to their capital and not surrender? Ordinary 911 happened, it made them so afraid that they turned themselves to world police poking nose all over the world just to be sure nobody can attack them on home front like that again. They can't survive what USSR faced and survived in WW2. UK and France are inconsequential. UK fought WW2 with American weapons, to the point they got broke and couldn't pay and had to pay for weapons by ceding ownership of territories they had "stolen" in the past to USA.

One love!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Druss(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Well said but why do you guys detest America so much? And quick to justify acts of terrorism, put sentiments aside and give me an honest answer.

On my part, I do not detest the United States. I detest their hypocritical behaviour. They are in my opinion far more dangerous to the world and have done far more damage to the world than Russia.

As a Nigerian, they have insulted us far more than the Russians have. From the suspected murder of Muritala Mohammed to the refusal to sell weapons to the Nigerian govt yet sleeping with Saudi Arabia to provide them weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by brutal1(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2022
I used to think Russia is as mighty as it claimed but If russia with all the strength is fighting Only Ukraine and they've suffered these degree of losses dont you think they've been exposed that numbers dont do it ?? The only thing they have that makes them brag is the nuclear weapon and you think NATO members dont have too? I put it to you, russia cannot fund fighting 3 countries at the same time....see the way they are sweating fighting just Ukraine...requesting for external volunteers to join them because russian soldiers are getting killed PUTINLY...he doesn't want to lose more russian soldiers. The economic heat will be too much that the war will start from russia. By time time the economy of the country crash ...Russians will start fighting him while he is fighting Ukraine....he is banking on China ?? China is not reliable here..Chinese product are not even reliable so you expect the country to? ..they wont joke with anything that will affect their economy in the name of loyalty. It's Russia against the world
SarkinYarki:

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by victorsola: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2022
juman:
That statement does not make sense.
Any weapon that enter ukraine is entitled to be targeted.
That is the rule of war.
rule of law . When the said Russia also signed to this under United Nations . Not to interfere with any weapons supply chain.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by goodheart01: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
And NATO couldn't defeat common talibans for 20yrs. They had to run at last. The joke is on you guys grin

What happened in Afghanistan with the Talibans is guerrilla warfare, with extremists for that matter. U can’t defeat guerrilla warfare. No country can. It’s not even about weapons here. So what are u trying to say?? To even show u are less informed, u didn’t even know Russia also ran away too after invading Afghanistan during the late 90s. That’s guerrilla warfare for u

Pootin fans are really unexposed

5 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Druss(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
goodheart01:
I

Are u sick or high?? Most of u Putin fans are so unintelligent and argue like morôns. They’re telling u that the nuclear warheads Russia has isn’t up to a collection of the whole NATO warheads and instead if u to do a research you’re spewing trash.

For your information Russia has a total of 6,065 nukes while the whole NATO has 6,255. So how is your assertion right??

You need to back your facts: https://questionanswer.io/who-made-nuclear-weapons-first/

The above is source that Russia has 6,255 nukes. US has 5,550. China has 350.

Worldwide total 13,080
Russia 6,255
USA 5,550
China 350
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by respect80(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
BennixB:
Hahahahah grin grin

What else can I say when some Nigeria think Russia is invincible and can fight the whole world at once??
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by blowjohn(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2022
I see how many Nigerians are supporting Putin.
They failed to see that at this point, the man has even threatened to use nuclear weapon that can have lethal consequences on even Africa and Nigeria.

For people like u, ask ur self, is it worth it?

2 Likes

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by VicM6: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Every shaking tree is a target.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Druss(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2022
brutal1:
I used to think Russia is as mighty as it claimed but If russia with all the strength is fighting Only Ukraine and they've suffered these degree of losses dont you think they've been exposed that numbers dont do it ?? The only thing they have that makes them brag is the nuclear weapon and you think NATO members dont have too? I put it to you, russia cannot fund fighting 3 countries at the same time....see the way they are sweating fighting just Ukraine...requesting for external volunteers to join them because russian soldiers are getting killed PUTINLY...he doesn't want to lose more russian soldiers. The economic heat will be too much that the war will start from russia. By time time the economy of the country crash ...Russians will start fighting him while he is fighting Ukraine....he is banking on China ?? China is not reliable here..Chinese product are not even reliable so you expect the country to? ..they wont joke with anything that will affect their economy in the name of loyalty. It's Russia against the world

Just to check - you are getting this insight and information on Russia's losses, political and economic status from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.