Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians (28365 Views)

Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by anonymous1759(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
goodheart01:

After warning the West not to intervene, the US and her allies are still supplying support and logistics yet Putin did no shit.

Thought he said he was going to over run Ukraine in 48hrs, so what’s happening now??

U dey use Bubu as example, did twitter even care about Bubu’s sanctions?? But Putin will care about these sanctions. He’s already feeling the heat. US just created an another Afghanistan for him in Ukraine and he will fight till he gets tired

They should interfere in Terms of fighting with Ukraine just like Russia did In Syria .
Everyone is feeling the heat . Russia is not a pushover. grin

https://sputniknews.com/20220307/us-stocks-fall-by-800-points-as-anti-russia-sanctions-push-petrol-above-130-per-barrel-1093669845.html

https://sputniknews.com/20220312/joe-biden-is-sick-of-americans-blaming-him-for-inflation-and-not-putin-1093806750.html
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by History555: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
wallrichy:
The system of government adopted by Russia is exactly like Nigeria with a solid touch of communism. They practise paddy paddy government Just like Nigeria. It's call Oligachaism whereby some trusted President Putin's friends are pampers and giving juicing contracts and means of being wealthy more than ordinary citizens. The economy of Russia is very terrible before the war,. Infact, Russia is not a wealthy country but powerful militarily cos of the past USSR accumulation of military hardwares etc....but the present New Russia ain't rich at all except some selected government made men like Abrahamovich etc that are closer to Putin.

U are wrong. Russia like nigeria is a wealthy country whose leaders in collaboration with corrupt businessmen and politicians have looted the country at expense of commoners. I support the west should freeze all the assets of the oligarchs. Afterall according to joe Biden, its not their money but the money of ordinary russians. And one day it will come back to its rightful owners...... the common russian

1 Like

Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by History555: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
alabo1:

At the end of the day a new world order will emerge. The West is just shooting itself in the foot. Oligarchs as they call them and all illicit billions generated will no longer be invested in their climes. What are they investigating? They already know who owns what.
However people like Abramovich and co will no longer invest in Europe it will go the the East or Africa and lastly south America.

Banning Russia from SWIFT will enhance their own alternatives which they have started using.

This I have seen.

Wat are u talking about. If Russians have no faith in their financial system, is it in africa or arab system they will hve faith.
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Colb461: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Walkee:
lol turn against whom? You think Russia is USA or what
You will be long dead and buried before you come 100km close to revolting against Putin.
turning against him doesn't not mean they would try to assinate him,those oligars have been his back bone right from onset.
Now imagine if they decide to go against everything he stand for!
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by godofuck231: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
2mercy:

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/britain-searches-helicopters-jets-belonging-sanctioned-russians-2022-03-11/
so if they are not allowed to ruin and use your country they will attack your economy and the United nations see it as justified?
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by BigYash: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
africanman85:
So surprising how Nigerians are so concern about what happens in another country but will keep mute on what is going on in there own country. As if this foreign countries cares about you.
You dey mind them.. They are all noisemakers.. They can't even stand for their rights in their own country. Na to come online dey make mouth ontop Russia and Ukraine matter..
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by xpool(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't understand your question. Seems u missed a word or two. Kindly clarify
...move on
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Walkee: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Colb461:
turning against him doesn't not mean they would try to assinate him,those oligars have been his back bone right from onset.
Now imagine if they decide to go against everything he stand for!
lol those oligarchs actually hate him. Putin has his own security department with over 50,000 active personnel, then you have FSB which is tightly run by Putin's lapdog. FSB is one of the most efficient intelligence departments in the world. Have you ever heard of a terrorist attack in Russia despite their strong presence in the Middle East? That's because FSB knows everything going on. Any oligarch that tries to play any game will be caught and eliminated before he even discuss with the 3rd co-conspirator
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by alabo1: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Triplerg:
Please, desist from commenting on this issue. Your comment shows this is way beyond your comprehension. Just stick to local politics, there is no shame in it.

I don't argue with those who suffer from cognitive dissonance. Go your sins are forgiven
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
lordm:
Putin will regret this bad decision to invade Ukraine and this will also be his downfall

Face your ravaged shit hole country
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bilabong:
Bunch of criminals

Cut British Access off African,there will absolutely no British and end of England.

Yahoo people
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Femi8586:
The aim of NATO is to turn Putin's people against him.
Once his people are severely suffering because of him, they will hate him automatically and that marks the beginning of his downfall.

NATOs are very good manipulators. Putin foolishly played into their trap.

Russian are not Libyans, for your information
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amazingify:
I used to believe in Putin,
I used to see him before all other presidents,
But now I believe he is just lost

Putin is the current world leader, take it or leave it.
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
KBdownloads:
corrupt UK govt, another avenue to acquire more wealth

Yahoo yahoo UK government.
It is very understandable that this UK government are criminals
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
Meanwhile Putin is still drinking vodka and preparing to launch a final assault on Kiev.

NATO can end everything by just assuring Russia that they won't expand east and all this will end quicker than it began, but they won't.

Before quoting me, please educate yourself about the Cuban missile crisis when US almost went to war with Cuba because it was getting too close to the Soviets.

Please lecture those western ass licking slave in this forum, can American allow just a single technical nuclear wellhead in Cuba?

American are evil

1 Like

Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
witivam180:
By the time Russia comes to it's senses... It must have done alot of damage to itself....

And having Ukraine as one of her territory
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Colb461:
Even thou the invasion on Ukraine is bad move by Putin,why should abrahamovic suffer?

Politics is not supposed to be involved into football for Christ sake

The UK government are criminals and no difference from yahoo yahoo.
What concerns abrahimovic with Russia invasion of Ukraine?

The UK government are criminals and jealous of abrahimovic for long
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
xpool:

...move on

If you say that the actions of the UK will guarantee that "RUSSIA GETS FACTORY RESET, OLIGARCHY ERASED, DICTATORSHIP ERASED, FREEDOM OF THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA RESTORED, TRUE DEMOCRACE WITH TERM LIMIT RESTORED", how come the UK isn't taking the same action against Saudi Arabia in order that SAUDI ARABIA GETS FACTORY RESET, MONARCHY ERASED, DICTATORSHIP ERASED, FREEDOM OF THE CITIZENS OF SAUDIS RESTORED, TRUE DEMOCRACY WITH TERM LIMIT RESTORED?
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by wallrichy: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
I can't agree more than what you just stated. We both mean the same thing but different angles. Yes, Nigeria is a very rich country with so much natural resources and human capacity just like Russia but made very poor by the politicians and greedy leaders. I speak of Gross domestic product in relation to both countries developmental output which is the only yardstick to calculate the wealth of a country. Russia is s poor country in that aspect just like a pupper Nigeria. Imagine two countries that has so much to offer the world but greedy leaders turned them to leeches.....

{
History555:

U are wrong. Russia like nigeria is a wealthy country whose leaders in collaboration with corrupt businessmen and politicians have looted the country at expense of commoners. I support the west should freeze all the assets of the oligarchs. Afterall according to joe Biden, its not their money but the money of ordinary russians. And one day it will come back to its rightful owners...... the common russian
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Taba21: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
ifeoma2611:
War can never be the solution

Reach me through + 201157651492 whatzpp
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by xpool(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
lexy2014:

If you say that the actions of the UK will guarantee that "RUSSIA GETS FACTORY RESET, OLIGARCHY ERASED, DICTATORSHIP ERASED, FREEDOM OF THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA RESTORED, TRUE DEMOCRACE WITH TERM LIMIT RESTORED", how come the UK isn't taking the same action against Saudi Arabia in order that SAUDI ARABIA GETS FACTORY RESET, MONARCHY ERASED, DICTATORSHIP ERASED, FREEDOM OF THE CITIZENS OF SAUDIS RESTORED, TRUE DEMOCRACY WITH TERM LIMIT RESTORED?
Have you no life outside nairaland?
For your information, I did not read this your comment
Go and find something else to do
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
xpool:

Have you no life outside nairaland?
For your information, I did not read this your comment
Go and find something else to do

So what are u doing on nairaland yourself? Don't u have something else to do? Meanwhile,

Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Triplerg: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
alabo1:

I don't argue with those who suffer from cognitive dissonance. Go your sins are forgiven
There you go again. How does cognitive dissonance fit in here? You like copy and paste. If anything this your response shows, it further lends credence to my earlier comment. Goodnight bro
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by okuta007: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
suratwo62:

If Russia dey so good why all the Russian billionaires no stay inside Russia?

good question - grin
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by alabo1: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Triplerg:
There you go again. How does cognitive dissonance fit in here? You like copy and paste. If anything this your response shows, it further lends credence to my earlier comment. Goodnight bro

Read deeply on the meaning of cognitive dissonance. If you don't I will educate you privately on it. As as an aside I don't give a damn on the current issue. It is macro and does not affect my micro activities directly but as a scholar/academic I have a responsibility for objective dissemination. Keep on flying the general narrative.
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Triplerg: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
alabo1:

Read deeply on the meaning of cognitive dissonance. If you don't I will educate you privately on it. As as an aside I don't give a damn on the current issue. It is macro and does not affect my micro activities directly but as a scholar/academic I have a responsibility for objective dissemination. Keep on flying the general narrative.
You are funny ooh. You want to educate me on what? I don't mean to underrate you, but you lack what it takes to educate me on this issue.
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Triplerg: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
alabo1:

What you write doesn't show any scholarly instinct in you. No offense intended, as far as international politics and economics are concerned, you are a neophyte. I'm outta ya league in foreign policy and trade.
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by calcal: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is an open eye for anyone that home is home.

Where ever you are in as much you are not born there and look like them be careful of your investment.

The Russian billionaires have an unpatriotic attitude toward their own country, this attitude will not help but destroy them.

The attitude of making money in Russia and investing it in useless stuff like buying football club in another country, house in the USA, resort in London to mention a few.

Most Russian billionaires are not smart people but criminals who stole the initial capital from Russia after the soviet empire.

They have no understanding of national interest, they forgot about their history that they are not wanted by the west.

A yahoo buy will always want to show up where he was not invited.

Bill gate has no house anywhere besides the USA.

1 Like

Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Perfectbeing(m): 1:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Amazingify:
I used to believe in Putin,
I used to see him before all other presidents,
But now I believe he is just lost
That's how powerful the media is my friend
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Jackanda1(m): 4:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Shoodboi:
Meanwhile Putin is still drinking vodka and preparing to launch a final assault on Kiev.

NATO can end everything by just assuring Russia that they won't expand east and all this will end quicker than it began, but they won't.

Before quoting me, please educate yourself about the Cuban missile crisis when US almost went to war with Cuba because it was getting too close to the Soviets.

Almost you say. But they later settled for dialogue right? Is it not preferable to be angry and make threats instead of getting emotional and using violence?
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by Jackanda1(m): 5:00am On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

It’s a lesson to Arabs, Africans and the rest.
Keep your money and important things close to your home
Even if Europe siezes all foreign assets, people would still prefer investing there than in Russia or China.
Re: Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians by alabo1: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Triplerg:
What you write doesn't show any scholarly instinct in you. No offense intended, as far as international politics and economics are concerned, you are a neophyte. I'm outta ya league in foreign policy and trade.

You have said nothing. Say some concrete so I will respond. As a double PHD holder in Sociology and Economics I await your response. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War / Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.