Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Malpractice And Injustice In NNPC Mega Station - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malpractice And Injustice In NNPC Mega Station (215 Views)

Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? / Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) / A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malpractice And Injustice In NNPC Mega Station by Ofiadiegwu: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
My Day is messed up here in NNPC mega petrol station in the Heart of Gombe state.

I had queued up for fuel since 5:30 am this morning and even when I came, I met over 30 cars and busses ahead of me. Evidencing some people might have slept on the queue.

At this very time, 12:43 pm, I still have more than 25 vehicles ahead of me on the queue who are yet to enter the station.

You want to know what's going on?

This same station has been dispensing the pms since 8am but they ignored the cars on the queue, but would open the exit gate and let cars come in from there. Fill them and send them off, let in more of the unqueued cars...

Over and over again, the same process has been repeated since morning. I don't know it's like this here. I am now afraid and unsure of getting this fuel for my car from here.

I walked to the station to observe what is really going on and I was shocked to see cars full inside the station: car who came not from the queue but from the exit gate.
A soldier man is here who is supposed to regulate order, but he is the one collecting tokens from this vehicles coming in through the exit gate. A soldier!

Looking closely still, I discovered uncountable gallons and plastic drums being filled up with petrol.
In the past, I learnt people cannot use gallons and drums to buy fuel from NNPC facilities in the country, but obviously, just like other good policies in the past, they have destroyed this "no containers into NNPC" policys too.

How long will injustice and corruption persist in Nigeria?

If in fuel queues, corruption is frustrating Nigerians, making it more attractive to join the team of corrupt people, because to not join them is to loose out.
Why won't this military guy here stand for what is right?

Why is it that people on queue will not get fuel, but those outside queue will get at the detriment of the queued?

Can Nigeria survive with this persistent injustice?

Mod pls, push this thread.
The good people in Nigeria are suffering. Only the corrupt are smiling.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Widow, Other Bereaved Spouses Must Pay £2,400 Or Be Deported From UK: / Accomodation / 8 Ways To Determine If You're A Career Coach Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.