Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Am A Little Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Little Confused (2568 Views)

Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hey guys. It’s good to be back on this platform since I left 2013 lol... I see a lot has change and a little new faces and profiles. Hope we are all adjusting to the new lifestyle? The fuel and light ish... it’s hell but we will pull through.

So like I earlier said. I have been away from this site for a while. Do not mistake me coming here for attention I need an honest opinion on some matters that I will say are kind of disturbing. Be logical, mature and sensible with your comments. Trading words with kids or insensitive comments, also I am not here seeking torrential comments but if at all please let they be meaningful and useful thanks.

I’m a 26yrs dark and 5’9 lady currently working with one of the “big 5”( do not need to mention names), I’m putting this here so nobody will come with the question: what are you bringing to the table”. I met this young hard working guy here in Abuja. Say, he is pretty much from a wealthy home and got his own money. We got really into each other and I felt heaven I will say. But, of recent I notices my wants and need from this guy started changing. I do not even have affection for him any longer. I have tried over and over but I feel I’m falling out of love and he love me with his whole. So sad. I’m really confused at these point that it break me to no end. Do not get me any wrong here, he really got his own money in millions but he is not that cute. But he love me but I need more. Maybe a picture perfect partner? I don’t know. I’m really confuse.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Little Confused by valdes00(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
From your xplanation, he is rich, ok and all but you dont have affection for him anymore without a reason because this ur he is nt that cute is nt a reason to me ...

Na true say women are the most confused species... Many of them dnt knw what they want...

In the process of you finding more, pray make you no jam guy wey go turn you into another thing

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Davieboy: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
So u wanna break up with him ? Go ahead.
Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
valdes00:
From your xplanation, he is rich, ok and all but you dont have affection for him anymore without a reason because this ur he is nt that cute is nt a reason to me ...

Na true say women are the most confused species... Many of them dnt knw what they want...

In the process of you finding more, pray make you no jam guy wey go turn you into another thing

I think we are all allowed to have our preferences don’t you think so? Yes I want a man I can show off and not hide.
Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Davieboy:
So u wanna break up with him ? Go ahead.

Thanks
Re: I Am A Little Confused by Boogyman557: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I de on my 9th STICK of WEED b4 I JAM DIS useless message..

BANI E don TEY wey u VISIT here...

U SUPPOSE ask QUESTIONS b4 u JAZZ in dis NL again.

Na me be ABOBI BOOGYMAN, AKA BABA YAGA, Na me de BLAST BLAST useless MANCHIS left leg wit my old and new KALA...

I go ALLOW u dis Time bcus E don TEY wey u JAZZ in here and u SUPPOSE be GRAND MAMA of NL if 2 say u STILL de JAZZ in since 2013..

SO ENJOY ur GROOVE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Jirilistic(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
In that case, kindly do him good by letting him go. It wld be wicked on your part if you are still playing along and making him feel like all is well when it isn't.
But wait o,is his looks the only tin that is recently turning to a turn off for you?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
You left nairaland 9 years ago, so when you were about 17 years of age? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:
I’m a 26yrs dark and 5’9 lady currently working with one of the “big 5”( do not need to mention names), I’m putting this here so nobody will come with the question: what are you bringing to the table”. I met this young hard working guy here in Abuja. Say, he is pretty much from a wealthy home and got his own money. We got really into each other and I felt heaven I will say. But, of recent I notices my wants and need from this guy started changing. I do not even have affection for him any longer. I have tried over and over but I feel I’m falling out of love and he love me with his whole. So sad. I’m really confused at these point that it break me to no end. Do not get me any wrong here, he really got his own money in millions but he is not that cute. But he love me but I need more. Maybe a picture perfect partner? I don’t know. I’m really confuse.
What exactly are you confused about? undecided
Re: I Am A Little Confused by slickycee: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank God you're being honest with yourself.

So stop wasting time and playing with emotions, let him go, somebody daughter someone is praying for that your man to be hers.

So let him go and when next going into Relationships,
Go for someone that can nurture your feelings, not because of looks or financial prowess or social status.
Go for someone that fuels your soul,
Most times such people are not our ideal spec.

You're lucky you discovered this before marriage.
Don't pity the guy, he would surely get over it
Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You left nairaland 9 years ago, so when you were about 17 years of age? undecided

Yes I was 17 I had to focus on school and getting my ground solid lol
Re: I Am A Little Confused by posty56: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
say less my sister, being confuse has always been part of your gender especially Nigeria girls, you get money problem, you no get money problem, you fine , you no fine problem, you show them affection they'll take that affection for weakness, brethrens with all this point I present to you why do you still insist on trying to please woman. , take Nigeria girls serious at your peril. l,as for me na chop and go i dey do no time.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:
Yes I was 17 I had to focus on school and getting my ground solid lol
OK undecided

So what exactly do you need help from us for when the handwriting seems to be written clearly on your wall? undecided
Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
slickycee:
Thank God you're being honest with yourself.

So stop wasting time and playing with emotions, let him go, somebody daughter someone is praying for that your man to be hers.

So let him go and when next going into Relationships,
Go for someone that can nurture your feelings, not because of looks or financial prowess or social status.
Go for someone that fuels your soul,
Most times such people are not our ideal spec.

You're lucky you discovered this before marriage.
Don't pity the guy, he would surely get over it

Thanks a million time for this feed.. I will have to sit him down and have this conversation. I’m not one that will deceive anyone and I think he knows that. He personally told me he wanted me so that his kids will be cute but I do not want him. Sad!! But, fine.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I de on my 9th STICK of WEED b4 I JAM DIS useless message..

BANI E don TEY wey u VISIT here...

U SUPPOSE ask QUESTIONS b4 u JAZZ in dis NL again.

Na me be ABOBI BOOGYMAN, AKA BABA YAGA, Na me de BLAST BLAST useless MANCHIS left leg wit my old and new KALA...

I go ALLOW u dis Time bcus E don TEY wey u JAZZ in here and u SUPPOSE be GRAND MAMA of NL if 2 say u STILL de JAZZ in since 2013..

SO ENJOY ur GROOVE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I do not understand a thing from your note. But thanks for the feed

1 Like

Re: I Am A Little Confused by toujurs: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Can you post your picture, lets see how you look, Selfish Bitch! You mentioned money more than three times. Gold digger!!, i see where your interest lies. So he isn't good looking as well abi, Miss perfect!! I just wonder how guys even settle for less, i see why some guys just Bleep these bitches and move on, like nothing happened, So what do you want us to tell you, that you don't know, or you just want to stay with him because of his money. 26yrs? Same you will open a thread at 34yrs to complain how you can't find true love, tozoh undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
Can you post your picture, lets see how you look, Selfish Bitch! You mentioned money more than three times. Gold digger!!, i see where your interest lies. So he isn't good looking as well abi, Miss perfect!! I just wonder how guys even settle for less, i see why some guys just Bleep these bitches and move on, like nothing happened, So what do you want us to tell you, that you don't know, or you just want to stay with him because of his money. 26yrs? Same you will open a thread at 34yrs to complain how you can't find true love, tozoh undecided

You sound really stupid I will say. I see you were not well brought up. Your growing up really damage you and it’s a pity. Sending you all my love and light.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by toujurs: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

You sound really stupid I will say. I see you were not well brought up. Your growing up really damage you and it’s a pity. Sending you all my love and light.
Shut up lipsrsealed, spoilt brat. Don't go and hustle. Continue looking for rich boys to feed from. Yahoo boys will soon use you for sacrifice. Ashawo 10kobo undecided, you can't even give your boyfriend all the love, after eating his money, its someone you don't know you want to give all the love, werey × 3

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Little Confused by jogsman01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
You don't know what you want.... You really don't

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
Shut up lipsrsealed, spoilt brat. Don't go and hustle. Continue looking for rich boys to feed from. Yahoo boys will soon use you for sacrifice. Ashawo 10kobo undecided

Go google what company are the big 5. When you done, do have a good night child. I make an honest living and I do not look for men they come for me
Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
Shut up lipsrsealed, spoilt brat. Don't go and hustle. Continue looking for rich boys to feed from. Yahoo boys will soon use you for sacrifice. Ashawo 10kobo undecided
Stop rambling abeg! She already explained that she has a job. undecided
Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
jogsman01:

Sad but I do
Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
jogsman01:
She is 26... at that age did you have it all figured out for yourself? undecided

She is here asking questions, is she not? Something so many before her didn't do and are currently serving a life sentence(marriage) for. undecided
Re: I Am A Little Confused by toujurs: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop rambling abeg! She already explained that she has a job. undecided
it doesn't change the fact, she is a gold digger. She never liked the guy from the beginning, but because the guy had a very comfortable life, she just accepted the guy, i once stayed at gwarinpa estate. Most of those abuja girls are ashawo. Anything for the money. With their fake composure

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
it doesn't change the fact, she is a gold digger. She never liked the guy from the beginning, but because the guy had a very comfortable life, she just accepted the guy, i once stayed at gwarinpa estate. Most of those abuja girls are ashawo. Anything for the money. With their fake composure
Please stop and pay attention! undecided

She says she brings about 47% to the table.... how does that make her a gold digger? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by Truvelisback(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Woeman.
Re: I Am A Little Confused by SurvivorM(f): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
First thing first, love isn't about physical attractiveness it's comes from within.
Now my point is you dated him even if he wasn't that cute because you like him so what changed, I know people grow apart because of one thing or the other and I feel it's not because you no longer find him attractive that why you want to break up but rather that thing that made you love him is no longer there.

My advice is dont force yourself into something you dont want, take a break from the relationship and try to figure out what you want, if you breakup for 3 months you will know whether you want to come back to him or not.

And finally life is too short, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: I Am A Little Confused by toujurs: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop and pay attention! undecided

She says she brings about 47% to the table.... how does that make her a gold digger? undecided
Oga read it again, you will observe, she layed more emphasis on her bf family financial capacity, and also her bf financial capacity, forget anything 47% she said. Anyways what's even my business. Abuja single ladies can lie for Africa.. lagos ladies are way more composed.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by KokobySandra(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
SurvivorM:
First thing first, love isn't about physical attractiveness it's comes from within.
Now my point is you dated him even if he wasn't that cute because you like him so what changed, I know people grow apart because of one thing or the other and I feel it's not because you no longer find him attractive that why you want to break up but rather that thing that made you love him is no longer there.

My advice is dont force yourself into something you dont want, take a break from the relationship and try to figure out what you want, if you breakup for 3 months you will know whether you want to come back to him or not.

And finally life is too short, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

Thanks dear. I will say this I fell for his kindness with all honesty this man is perfect in character. He has not change any bit. Never cheated, never lied and never stop showing me attention. He has paid for my masters even when I asked him not too. I gave him gold watch and for the first time I see a man cry and kiss me in the forehead. But I can’t he is not cute and I feel he is all over me because he wants his children to be cute
Re: I Am A Little Confused by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
Oga read it again, you will observe, she layed more emphasis on her bf family financial capacity, and also her bf financial capacity, forget anything 47% she said. Anyways what's even my business. Abuja single ladies can lie for Africa.. lagos ladies are way more composed.
So what if she mentioned it several times. Is it no longer a big deal with date a person from a wealthy family in Nigeria? undecided

Here you have a woman clearly telling you that even though the man is from a wealthy family- no clue if the man is himself as successful as the girl is here - she does not feel she should continue with him. That doesn’t make her a gold digger but a one asking for help in processing the decision she is about to make. undecided

She makes her own money, and if the man brings his own 50% to the table, they will both, by Nigerian standards, be living well, but here she is contemplating turning that down since she has no feelings left for the guy. That is not what gold diggers do. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Little Confused by SurvivorM(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

Thanks dear. I will say this I fell for his kindness with all honesty this man is perfect in character. He has not change any bit. Never cheated, never lied and never stop showing me attention. He has paid for my masters even when I asked him not too. I gave him gold watch and for the first time I see a man cry and kiss me in the forehead. But I can’t he is not cute and I feel he is all over me because he wants his children to be cute
then I suggest a clean breakup is the only way, dont be with someone you dont love because of pity.
Take care
Re: I Am A Little Confused by toujurs: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So what if she mentioned it several times. Is it no longer a big deal with date a person from a wealthy family in Nigeria? undecided

Here you have a woman clearly telling you that even though the man is from a wealthy family- no clue if the man is himself as successful as the girl is here - she does not feel she should continue with him. That doesn’t make her a gold digger but a one asking for help in processing the decision she is about to make. undecided

She makes her own money, and if the man brings his own 50% to the table, they will both, by Nigerian standards, be living well, but here she is contemplating turning that down since she has no feelings left for the guy. That is not what gold diggers do. undecided
Okay ooo, If you say so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Live Ѕєχ Hits Night Club Nairobi, Video Goes Viral / Caught My Roommate Banging Our Neighbour’s Daughter / Full Video Of Pregnant Women Caught In Bed With Her Pastor By Her Husband Surfac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.