Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) (55208 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
See wahala grin
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na eye service superior
.even himself dey collect bribe

Nobody holy pass
Tracka:
I wish all superiors are like this

1 Like

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by JohnieWalker12(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abeg make una no pity am oh. Where the tears where Dey him eyes? Animals
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
This Wil Serve as a Warning to all Law Enforcement Agencies and Security Personnel
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wao quite pitiable

1 Like

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Y2ffarms: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bad eggs everywhere....

Check our signature to get your quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by smile11s(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
obiekunie01:
As i was watching my mind was like this idiot fit shoot him superior now!

but sha there would av been a better way to handle this situation and avoid the drama.

He would av just send him a summon.

Exactly my thoughts. The superior should have disarmed him first before ordering him.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by HolyHero: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
See tough soldier dey cry like a little b!tch
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
The oga to dey collect nah
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
That Guy Fall Army Hand, See as e dey Cry like Police or LASTMA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
He is even claiming right collecting the bribe instead of throwing it away.
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by dapadawee: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLNV6ek1xF4

Source: https://salemgists.com/security-officer-weeps-and-begs-after-his-superior-caught-him-collecting-bribe-from-motorists-video/
If am a superior I will not handle my subordinate this way.
I will never correct someone in a way that might destroy him

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
When civilian beg them, them no dey gree o
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Lovenorth: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hungry soldier
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Awesomeking:
But why e con dey record video
honestly there are many ways to handle this than recording it...
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin Efcc right now grin grin grin

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by cloud(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
DrGoodman:
Thr superior officer is biased.

Why catching one single army man while all the others are openly collecting same bribes every hour on every Nigerian roads, and even giving change to motorists? All army checkpoints are nothing but toll gates and the main objective is to clect bribes.

This is why Nigeria will never prosper, maybe this soldier is not from his faith.
i honestly dont know what part of your brain you reason with. So because he caught one person, he should singlehandedly catch all soldiers in all nooks and crannies of the country that are guilty of same thing? Haba! I strongly believe when this goes viral, it will send a strong message to others who are guilty of same

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
DrGoodman:
Thr superior officer is biased.

Why catching one single army man while all the others are openly collecting same bribes every hour on every Nigerian roads, and even giving change to motorists? All army checkpoints are nothing but toll gates and the main objective is to clect bribes.

This is why Nigeria will never prosper, maybe this soldier is not from his faith.

Pathetic reasoning.
Just listen to this one, this is the kinds of shallow reasoning that's prevalent in Nigeria and it's one the reasons why the society is terrible and backward.
Instead of praising the leadership for exposing a crime by one ot them, you are here assuming that it must be because of difference in faith.
Is there any system in anywhere on this universe that can catch all criminals? Hell no.
Even as good as law enforcement is it even in the US, many criminals still get away with their crimes.
There are even many corrupt cops that gets away with planting drugs on innocent people, stealing drug dealers money and drugs.
You can never catch everyone but you make an example of those that you can apprehend.
Simple.
Learn to give kudos when due instead of always looking for faults and blames.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
31 yrs for army.. U sabi wetin be 31 yrs? E suppose be warrant officer by now... E come dey beg like lance

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Sardauna24(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
If you know the amount soldiers are collecting monthly, you won't blame them for collecting bribe.
How much are they collecting?
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Imagine losing your job after 31yrs because of peanut.
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
ValCon888:
He's not even remorseful. He's only begging to keep his bribe.
They should send him to Sambisa forest to go and collect bribe from Boko Haram.

Nigeria has not gone to the dogs. Nigeria is the dogs.
He is not begging to keep the bribe money, he is begging because that bribe money is evidence he actually committed the offense

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Benjax4all: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistray:
it seem diz man look like ur father, u tribelism shit
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Marwe: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Zorn: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

It is very easy to stop all these bribe taking by uniformed men if only their superiors want to.
Unfortunately the same superiors are the major partakers of the bribe returns.
police
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't like these guys. None of them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Litmus: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Sad
Very.
Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
"Give me the one you collected from that trailer" grin

See how he disgraced himself because of bribe. I wonder how his wife and children will feel after watching this embarrassing video......31yrs in the army and still collecting bribe on the road? undecided I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Collecting of bribe nah normal tin 4 here in bayelsa ooh,sum dey even carry plastic chairs cum sit 4 corner of road jst to take bribe...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
If na me I go shoot the superior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.