Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth (27280 Views)

Osibanjo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth / Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Prophet Elijah Reveals What God Told Him About Osinbajo, Igbo Presidency,others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Dirpetaner:

eeeehhhhhh... those brown roofing are example of heritage and represent culture that is well-preserved unlike your place where Nigeria govt destroyed your heritage during the civil war. Everything raised down to the ground. So, I clearly see why you are angry with heritage because yours were destroyed. Sorry.....ooohh... we are one Nigeria in Buhari voice..
Keep fooling yourself war that end since 1970, I guess destroyed states in South-South na only Yoruba land heritage building dey, even mud Houses built last year is also heritage building grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by rowrowland: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
SlyDev:
Every tribe have apprenticeships system that work, they are not just as loud as igbos, every things you boast of others have done it before you.

Yoruba enrich themselves with civilisations like the Europeans but at the same time have respect and forbearance like the Japanese.

Of course every tribe is industrious one way or another...but Igbos industry no get rival oo. You need to be in the system to catch the spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Thomist(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Furious1:
You're absolutely on point sir.
Laziness wey make their fathers turn to thugs

I swear their own too much. They can stay in one place and talk from morning till night doing nothing when others are hustling and making money. At the end they will blame you for their woes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by gudugudumeje: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
WHAT OSINBAJO DOES NOT know about the inside factor and rogue status that aid the supposed wealth.... Let him do his research well. Nigeria police has similar wealth making apprenticeship....he should not encourage this evil.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Williamhill001: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Shut your trap and study your history,you good for nothing fellow�always hating na this hatred go kill you I promise you that bastard
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Pls mention one igbo man, just one, that has attained the enviable height of PYO in anything human beings desire.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2022
Ayomi90:

We never for once added Hushpuppi among our collection of glory, everyone knows Hush to be a fraudster and nobody emulate him, we don't celebrate criminals in Yoruba land.

Now back to the topic, you said Ijebu land is past glory, I see the level of ur ignorance, do you even know which state Ijebu is? It's in Ogun State. Now what is your whole south east IGR, compare that to Ogun State and stop bringing out mumu statistics with no real backings, that can only be used to massage the ego of a village Igbo boy.

So now you said Interswitch is leading in Fintech, you are not updated and thank God Interswitch isn't owned by an Igbo. As I said earlier the Northerners are the richest in Nigeria followed by the West, you can continue arguing with your keyboard all I know is that you will always come to Yoruba land before you can make it in life.

Look Flutterwave us not using any novel technology that is why they are not leading in terms of transaction count. They just were able to convince venture capitalists to invest in them in return for equity and I am sure the equity holders would have a higher share than these guys just to safeguard their investments,they are using payment gateways from Visa. We in the tech space know this people like you that like to hail people don't. I like how you readily disowned Hushpupi quickly but before he was your man. Again you say the west are rich no wahala but again does it make sense when you have 90% of people around you poor? And I don't need to come to Yoruba land to make it. This just shows you how much you are out of tune with reality. Again I ask you please bring out you statistics of the industries in Ogun owned by indigenous Yorubas especially Ijebu People it is not about IGR because to the best of my knowledge you are still in your four corner rusted roof batcha in Makoko talking. Bros I will take you serious when you bring out the list of all the indigenous industries owned by Ijebu people in Ogun for starters then also bring the ones in Lagos. Like I said Indigenous and not the one owned by Chinese and Lebanese or the one that are owned partly by multinationals and shareholders.
On the flutterwave stuff you still have not refuted my statement on them which means two things either you know the truth or you are not knowledgeable of fintech which is what I suspect

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2022
I concur!

Honestly, sometimes I feel I should've gone to learn trade from an Igbo man instead of wasting all those years writing jamb and gaining admission with nonsense ASUU strikes.

I for just serve 5 years, get freedom and stand on my own. Now I am stuck with a job that demands everything from someone and gives little back.

It's not too late tho. Let me find an Igbo big man serve abeg. I don tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Phaantom22: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This is the only man that can lead Nigeria reasonably.

Sentiment aside.

Ok that will be 2031 elections
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Izychi: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Osinbajo is a complete failure just like buhari.

All he does is to drop motivational quotes here and there, no actions, nothing nothing at all. Just dropping motivational quotes everywhere he goes! What a failure!

What exactly is your expectations of a vice president? If you understand how these offices are structured, you won't lay a single blame on the man.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Chipink(f): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Looll you never see chomchin�
The only time I will have mercy on your soul is if you stop writing your tribal hate filled rubbish pretending to be Igbo.
I can't sit by and watch a mentally deranged impersonator like you create a wrong narrative that your senseless submition is how Igbo thinks,no I will come for your useless head �.

Stop what?
Afonjas must always collect.. and u sef f
Go follow collect personally stray bullet tongue
See nwa monkey grin

Anfonjas are foolish skullminers die if u want to die.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Chipink(f): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Lolll you are going to regret using Igbo of all tribe to do your nonsense ��
You better switch to your fulani tribe now�
I was calling you to do what you are destined for is dat bad��
Ezi nwuru anwu �.
u must shun tribal bigotry by fire by force �

U neva reach smelly dirty afonja ... with brown teeth... even sen cannot stop me. grin
Talkless of dirty smelly tout from a
Ogbomosh tongue

Im back for u
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by MEGAWATCH: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This small thing wey Osibanjo talk just dey sweet Nairaland Igbos. Them no know say, na campaign Osibanjo dey use style campaign grin grin grin grin

See you, ABI na lie?

Even if he lies we go still catch am naa!
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Proudlyomonna: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:

U neva reach smelly dirty afonja ... with brown teeth... even sen cannot stop me. grin
Talkless of dirty smelly tout from a
Ogbomosh tongue

Im back for u

The more you keep crying afonja the more I have the convintion that I am really hitting your soul hard��
You will regret pretending to be Igbo to do your nonsense,you better switch to your fulani tribe or choose another tribe now,bcus na sniper wan end your case with the kind of pain wey you dey feel so�

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Chipink(f): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The more you keep crying afonja the more I have the convintion that I am really hitting your soul hard��
You will regret pretending to be Igbo to do your nonsense,you better switch to your fulani tribe or choose another tribe now,bcus na sniper wan end your case with the kind of pain wey you dey feel so�

Ur tears aint enuff afonja u will cry blood. tongue
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Proudlyomonna: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:

Ur tears aint enuff afonja u will cry blood. tongue

Hahahaha,you keep crying afonja dis afonja dat yet I will still not help you cum on tribal gbasgbos ��
Ezi nwuru anwu � �.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Chipink(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha,you keep crying afonja dis afonja dat yet I will still not help you cum on tribal gbasgbos ��
Ezi nwuru anwu � �.

E pain u said i burst u.. tongue
Smelly afonja yahoo boy tongue
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Emychina(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:

Keep giving it to them hot hot my love.yorubas are d most dirty,foolish and stupid individuals on d planet earth.tueh
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Proudlyomonna: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:

E pain you se I no wan help you masturbate and cum on tribal gbasgbos wey you dey destined to do till you die enter grave ��
I will not insult your Fulani tribe but I will make you pay and if not care drink sniper for pretending to be Igbo ��.
I like what I am doing to you�
Ezi nwuru anwu �

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.