Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth (27300 Views)

Osibanjo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth / Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Prophet Elijah Reveals What God Told Him About Osinbajo, Igbo Presidency,others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Which Onitsha?

You mean this one competing with Dubai and Paris?

It was actually Shagari when he came to Onitsha to campaign for 1979 elections when they asked the military governor if the storey buildings were government owned, the man said no thatvthese are owned by individuals and igbo entrepreneurs. They now asked where was the Onitsha that was levelled after the war?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
frowland:

Democracy allows anyone to support and vote for whoever they like irrespective of whatever your objections are. I really do not get where you are going to because its neithrr here nor there.
While you questioned his assertion ndbased on what the VP have done in his t, I also had to question your iobjections based on what his n duty is as regards to his official role.
What have Atiku for example done to warrant being regarded as the messiah by selected many? Same question applies to the VP I suppose?
Atiku's case was like being presented with the Devil and Satan,so people must chose their perceived lesser evil.
It is a fault line that Nigerians vote only the biggest parties neglecting whether their votes count or not in this case.
You can't say I am neither here nor their unless you just intensionally want to neglect my line of discourse.
Nobody is stopping anyone from campaigning for the VP, but the assertion that he is best for the job is weighty that I needed to be made aware of the reason the statement was made and if no answer is not readily available then I am certain the claim is pecuniary.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by ibechris(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:
Every tribe have apprenticeships system that work, they are not just as loud as igbos, every things you boast of others have done it before you.

Yoruba enrich themselves with civilisations like the Europeans but at the same time have respect and forbearance like the Japanese.

Lie Muhammed.
And yet there are more poor people in one particular region than the other courtesy of the misapplication of the "igba boi" principle in your region.

If u don't mind,what is yours called...and how does it operate differently from the igbos?
The thing is,u people can lie just to disparage the igbos.

Even if u guys copy this igbos business adventure it will not work because,the mind must be ready to train and incubate men and women of choice to become prosperous in their chosen field.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Okwyjesus(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This is the only man that can lead Nigeria reasonably.

Sentiment aside.
He got my vote plus my wife.

This man will calm lgbo aggregation and carry everyone along.

God please give us OSIBANJO
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by frowland(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Baawahala:

Atiku's case was like being presented with the Devil and Satan,so people must chose their perceived lesser evil.
You can't say I am neither here nor their unless you just intensionally want to neglect my line of discourse.
Nobody is stopping anyone from campaigning for the VP, but the assertion that he is best for the job is weighty that I needed to be made aware of the reason the statement was made and not answer is not readily available then I am certain the claim is pecuniary.

I get you point. It’s all good.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by LordOfTheGame: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Osinbajo is as much a failure as Bihari his boss so he should keep his stupid sweet words and motivational quotes to himself. He can't buy our consciences and votes with all these nonsense he's been speaking everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by ibechris(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
DamianX:
Igbos are the best in Nigeria so forward and advanced. Concerned on development.

Instead of being jealous of one who is greater than you, you can aspire to be like them.

Raw truth.
Keep it up.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

Last time I checked na Yorubas still dey give Unna the life you are living that you can't live in Igbo land. Go check the richest men in Nigeria ranking then come back to me, check richest women too o. Na Online Unna dey get power.

In what way did Yorubas give them life? You guys just demonstrate stupidity in HD a richest man in Nigeria where 90% of his people are poor is no rich man. Nnewi is the town recognized by Forbes as the town in Nigeria with the highest billionaires do you know why? It is the igbo apprenticeship system and the bulk of these guys didn't come to Lagos they have their factories in Nnewi. Your ignorance stinks so bad that you cannot even understand your surroundings in the last 20years the number of igbos coming to Lagos has started shrinking. It is people from countries like Niger and Chad that are in Lagos go to most of the bus stops in Lekki and Agege they are there. These are the people you should worry about, but No it is igbos you are worried about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. This is the question that, none of them can answer. Even their supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu, does not have any answer to it. grin grin

Oga kindly show us the date of that article. You are really not smart at all. Again show me Ijegun or Ikotun or Ejigbo the remote parts let us judge.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by GardenOfGod(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
shantti:

Their model is called mo fe si mine skull iyawo mi
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True, we are afraid of them. Who won't be afraid of Cannibals, kidnappers, Ritualist, Drug pushers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory, Pick pockets and Touts? grin grin

Yorubas are the highest in Ritual killings remind me where the BRT guy is from? Also Yorubas are also into Drugs, Armed Robbery, pick pocket(Oshodi comes to mind) and no tribe is very good in producing touts per second than the Yorubas. It is a cultural thing to you guys. So please my brother remove the log in your eye before you can see to remove the speck in your brother's eye.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Chipink(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If you like cry from now till eternity I will not spare you.
Your mistake was choosing my own Igbo to do your nonsense �.
u for just choose Igala or your fulani tribe �
Shun tribal bigotry.

DSBYYB tongue
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Chipink(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

This one is another efulefu whose life starts and ends in doing tribal gbasgbos ��.
Let us refer it to chipink dat one go fit handle this efulefu well bcus tribal gbasgbos na her destiny too��

He pain am...
Even on my random post u dey collect stray bullet grin
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Sakasitay(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sergio104:

Chaii.... cheesy

See the highest cluster of brown roofs ever grin.

Republic of oduduewu in indeed a bae kiss grin

Lmaooo at Oduduewu
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by bukarolz: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jotter
SlyDev:
Every tribe have apprenticeships system that work, they are not just as loud as igbos, every things you boast of others have done it before you.

Yoruba enrich themselves with civilisations like the Europeans but at the same time have respect and forbearance like the Japanese.

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by DrGoodman: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
obynzo:

In what way did Yorubas give them life? You guys just demonstrate stupidity in HD a richest man in Nigeria where 90% of his people are poor is no rich man. Nnewi is the town recognized by Forbes as the town in Nigeria with the highest billionaires do you know why? It is the igbo apprenticeship system and the bulk of these guys didn't come to Lagos they have their factories in Nnewi. Your ignorance stinks so bad that you cannot even understand your surroundings in the last 20years the number of igbos coming to Lagos has started shrinking. It is people from countries like Niger and Chad that are in Lagos go to most of the bus stops in Lekki and Agege they are there. These are the people you should worry about, but No it is igbos you are worried about.

Please have mercy on him. He doesn't know anything.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by bukarolz: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
I served in Osun state.
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Which Onitsha?

You mean this one competing with Dubai and Paris?
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by luluman: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
jumobi1:

It’s a Yoruba man boasting of it though.
That's his opinion too
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by nkemoma(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:

You are pained...... And I feel it all the way from Afonjanistan down here
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by nkemoma(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Why is it that whenever anyone oppose the ruling party, y'all will be so quick to label him as an igbo man? Are you daft or what? Is Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa the only tribe in Nigeria?

In Nigeria we have binis, Ijaws, Esan, igarra, Itsekiri and so many others. If you must know oga, the position of Dr. Ngozi okonjo iwela who is an igbo is by far greater than that of your vc president. Stop being a silly

Comrade, you are Vawulent... But your Vawulence is making sense

Finish the pained fool
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by seunoj: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This is the only man that can lead Nigeria reasonably.

Sentiment aside.
Na mouth he go take lead Nigeria.
Talk is cheap
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Proudlyomonna: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chipink:

He pain am...
Even on my random post u dey collect stray bullet grin

Lolll you are going to regret using Igbo of all tribe to do your nonsense ��
You better switch to your fulani tribe now�
I was calling you to do what you are destined for is dat bad��
Ezi nwuru anwu �.
u must shun tribal bigotry by fire by force �
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Proudlyomonna: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chipink:

DSBYYB tongue

Looll you never see chomchin�
The only time I will have mercy on your soul is if you stop writing your tribal hate filled rubbish pretending to be Igbo.
I can't sit by and watch a mentally deranged impersonator like you create a wrong narrative that your senseless submition is how Igbo thinks,no I will come for your useless head �.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
You dey ment. If you're looking for crime go to SW, even your young girls are into money rituals.
These are all 2022

shortIGBOman:

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
This picture you posted is an armed robber caught in Onitsha.
Meanwhile armed robbers attacked bullion van in Oyo, killed people and got away
shortIGBOman:

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by DamnnNiggarr: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shortigboman

Why are you yabbing my Igbo comrades like that...

You get luck say Igbos too dey forgot and don't like stressing themselves over rubbish that's not talking about money coz if to say na Hausa or any south south tribe, you for collect because there are thousands of cannibalistic, ritualistic, underdevelopment, poverty, fraudulent acts, corruption threads committed by your tribe's men that litters Nairaland and the internet at large.
So shut up before I open you people's chapter.
Is it not in the same West ( land of sophistication and development where everyone is a billionaire) that human heads were sold for as low as ₦20000 when 1 cow head goes for about ₦65k–₦70k?
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by koning: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
We need an IGBO president now. One that also went through the apprenticeship system.

Im my opinion, this man is the best candidate to rejig the Nigerian economy. He will run it like a business. Next to him is Peter Obi.

Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by RighteousI: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
How is migrating to other peoples land to steal their shops and markets a good way of building wealth? Is that not what the igbos do? They invade other peoples land to steal their shops.

That is not called a good way of building wealth, it is called gangsterism.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by VULCAN(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
You did well to remind the oaf!
jumobi1:

It’s a Yoruba man boasting of it though.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by VULCAN(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
I thought I was the only one that noticed the man loves dropping soundboxes like a sample track. He has not been able to influence his Principal one bit in 7 yes apart from the sacking he did in Buhari's absence. A good action for which he was punished.

GooodHardDick:
Osinbajo is a complete failure just like buhari.

All he does is to drop motivational quotes here and there, no actions, nothing nothing at all. Just dropping motivational quotes everywhere he goes! What a failure!
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by JayB11(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
DrGoodman:
Those from the regions where poverty is celebrated will never agree grin

Like those from the North.

Always very lazy, but when you hustle and make it, they will be looking envious.

Please, who and who envied you? Imagine how barbaric you sound. You are probably someone who can't even make it in the North.
Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by JooEeL(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Osinbajo is a complete failure just like buhari.

All he does is to drop motivational quotes here and there, no actions, nothing nothing at all. Just dropping motivational quotes everywhere he goes! What a failure!

Dont mind him. Election period don come. It's time to patronise different tribes.

The other time he said its time to take hausa refugees from IDP camps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FRSC Now To Bear Firearms – Oyeyemi / Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death / If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.