Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv (61090 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by tobe1985: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
With all the natural resources in Nigeria, we still depend on the west for loans to survive.
And upon all the loans we still are the poverty capital of the world

Comradewhy:
Another day for Russia soldiers to get slained and burnt down.
Funny set of people,brace up you are about to witness another round of ambush on the Russia forces.
Just imagine Putin fanboys hating America, please if truly you hate them then tell your government to stop borrowing money from USA and IMF,go to Russia to get funds instead.
Ingrates,if not for USA and China I wonder where Africa especially Nigeria would have been by now, without borrowing from the said west they can't survive nothing.
USA is not in any way responsible for Nigeria's problem,better understand that now,play your role in developing Nigeria you say no,you rather hate on West all day.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nobleking2000:

你应该去play store 下载汉语键盘. 我在尼日利亚.
OK le. Ni xuexi zhongwen zai nali?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by WoundedLamb: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Ni men de hanyu hen hao ! Wo xihuan smiley
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Ni men de hanyu hen hao ! Wo xihuan smiley

grin xie xie
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by WoundedLamb: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin xie xie

Yiqian wo de zhongwen hen hao, xianzai baxingle. Dianshi wo shuo fayu. Wo xiang chongxin kaishi xuaxi zhongwen dianshi wo xianzai hen mang cry
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oscillator:
when they run out of words they always scream... E pain am!

When you hit them hard, they also scream e pain am

This is how you know a son whose mother is a cross between hoe and low, too dump to even calculate her cycle she fathered this whelp for a random nobody.

And you're just a manifestation of her
poor sexual choices

Son of vulva-itching bedlamite!
Frustration kill you there.
MUMU
E pain am grin
OLORIBURUKU ọmọ irankiran ọmọ ofo jatijati grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:

Frustration kill you there.
MUMU
E pain am grin
OLORIBURUKU ọmọ irankiran ọmọ ofo jatijati grin
the feeble bleatings of a scalped goat.

See how generic your name retorts are.

You're what the Italians call figlo de Putima; roughly translates to a child born in a whorehouse by a new rookie hoe with a regular customer and abandoned by both grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Nobleking2000(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

我已经学完了.你呢?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Schprobs: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oscillator:
the feeble bleatings of a scalped goat.

See how generic your name retorts are.

You're what the Italians call figlo de Putima; roughly translates to a child born in a whorehouse by a new rookie hoe with a regular customer and abandoned by both grin
Blablabla
You must really be mentally deranged or just in vegetative state.
No one can comprehend all this trash you're spilling but a morón like you.

Useless mistake product of a broken condom.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nobleking2000:

我已经学完了.你呢?
wo ye xue wan le. Ni you fanyi de gongzuo ma?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by InoGetJoy: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Germanhunter:

Shut up joor
That’s why Nigeria is still like this
That’s patriotism ..you won’t know that as a Nigerian because your governments poverty upbringing has bleeped you up

If na you
You go run ..
Leave your papa house without a fight
Coward
Sorry for the shut up tho !!
The person you quoted means to say that there's usually a difference between a soldier and a civilian. A soldier can't just kill an unarmed civilian. It's against the rules of engagement and forbidden under the UN charter, but when a civilian picks up a rifle and engages a soldier, that civilian automatically becomes an enemy combatant and can be killed.
The person you quoted is right. These people attacking Russian army convoys are no longer civilians but when the RUssian army kills them, the Ukrainians post that they were killed as civilians just to show the Russians in bad light.
Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:

Blablabla
You must really be mentally deranged or just in vegetative state.
No one can comprehend all this trash you're spilling but a morón like you.

Useless mistake product of a broken condom.
I have never been in doubt of your mental retrogression. After all you can't even afford a decent clapback or worthy response. You're a totally washed up idiot.

Looking at how you compose your response, I still think your mother was too busy looking for unorthodox methods of curing her cóck craving disorder than putting you through any formal education process.

You're supposed to be part of her diseased late menstral cycle.

Now go lay your cheap slackened butthole for Mr Putin to sodomise.

Child of an Illiterate madingo bender! grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oscillator:
I have never been in doubt of your mental retrogression. After all you can't even afford a decent clapback or worthy response. You're a totally washed up idiot.

Looking at how you compose your response, I still think your mother was too busy looking for unorthodox methods of curing her cóck craving disorder than putting you through any formal education process.

You're supposed to be part of her diseased late menstral cycle.

Now go lay your cheap slackened butthole for Mr Putin to sodomise.

Child of an Illiterate madingo bender! grin
Keep wasting your miserable life typing nonsense no one borders to read. grin
All I know is that you're a product of a broken condom by a drunkard old fool and an ugly hag WHORĒ.
That's all.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:

Keep wasting your miserable life typing nonsense no one borders to read. grin
All I know is that you're a product of a broken condom by a drunkard old fool and an ugly hag WHORĒ.
That's all.
and you keep replying this rubbish? You can't even pretend to be sensible. Keep crying.

After all, your mother happens to be the biggest private supplier of gonorrhea and Chlamydia. She could spread STDs by quote if she were a Nairalander grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Germanhunter(m): 1:51am On Mar 14, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The person you quoted means to say that there's usually a difference between a soldier and a civilian. A soldier can't just kill an unarmed civilian. It's against the rules of engagement and forbidden under the UN charter, but when a civilian picks up a rifle and engages a soldier, that civilian automatically becomes an enemy combatant and can be killed.
The person you quoted is right. These people attacking Russian army convoys are no longer civilians but when the RUssian army kills them, the Ukrainians post that they were killed as civilians just to show the Russians in bad light.
Do you understand now?

You too can’t be as daft as he is na bro

Would they ordinarily take up arms ?
What would you have them do ?
That’s the point both of you are missing

An assistant coach of Ukrainian origin quit his job to go back home to pick up arms to fight for his fathers land ..
That’s what you both are missing and I can’t blame you both ..it’s not in our dna as Nigerians to know what that means
Just leave me
No quote me or respond me
Make una go abeg
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Nobleking2000(m): 4:40am On Mar 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
wo ye xue wan le. Ni you fanyi de gongzuo ma?

还没有.你有吗?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Cvesta(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2022
seunny4lif:

grin
You even get time for him
Russia military campaign have not even spend 1B dollars
People forget that Russia don’t spend dollars but Rubles and Russia military are made by Russia min of defence not private companies like the USA.

China and Russia spend less money on military because they are control by Russia min of defence.

You are very correct. Thanks for the insights
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Swoonz: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

Because that is their home.

So if Boko Haram starts shooting up the north and killing people there, do you advise them to stay in an active hostile zone because it's their home? Or do you stay and quench the fire from a burning fueling station with bucket water because it's your business?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Swoonz: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Germanhunter:

You too can’t be as daft as he is na bro

Would they ordinarily take up arms ?
What would you have them do ?
That’s the point both of you are missing

An assistant coach of Ukrainian origin quit his job to go back home to pick up arms to fight for his fathers land ..
That’s what you both are missing and I can’t blame you both ..it’s not in our dna as Nigerians to know what that means
Just leave me
No quote me or respond me
Make una go abeg

Aje, if me and your brother dey fight and you leave your school, carry kala come meet me for where we dey fight bah? If me and my guys knock you die with our own machine? Baba naija police go call you cultist because you fight back with weapons. So the same way e carry gun as ex-coach, you no go expect make soldier watch am dey down him military brothers onto say e dey defend him mother land.
I wish nairaland get audio option shaa. Make we dey argue dey thrash things out.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Swoonz: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Daboomb:

Remember, it was the Ukrainian President (Zelensky), who passed a law that ANY MALE, between the ages of 16-60yrs, must not be allowed to leave the Country and are conscripted into the Military?

Remember that it was this same Zelensky who shared weapons to civilians and asked them to "defend Ukraine" while he himself ran away and hid in a bunker in Poland?

What can the people do, when a Comedian is President and is a PAWN in the NATO political brinkmanship? cry cry

So, essentially, Ukrainians are being forced to fight and face a military far beyond their capacity!
Ukrainian president is guilty of mass murder because all the emergency Civilians he turned into soldiers overnight, who get killed, their blood is on his head.
Many who wanted and tried to leave, have been shot by his Ultra nationalist Neo Nazis

That's what propanga people are trying to draw attention from. Who wan fight go pick gun don turn soldier. Women and kids and who no wan fight should be moved out of the area first! Then who get strong head to fight, make e dey defend the mother land. Most all these people supporting Zelensky are always the first to run from their areas if herdsmen or bandits or UGM attack. Why not stay and defend your villages or leave your comfort in Lagos or Abuja and come and fight? Na that time Dem go remember say na army and police work e be to track and arrest all these people ��
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by SmartyPants(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Swoonz:

So if Boko Haram starts shooting up the north and killing people there, do you advise them to stay in an active hostile zone because it's their home? Or do you stay and quench the fire from a burning fueling station with bucket water because it's your business?

In every war in history, there has never been a time when an entire population was able to completely evacuate a theatre of war.

Even today are there not people living in boko haram areas? Where do you think they would go? Who told you they have the means to move?

The fact is that most people in warzones actually have nowhere to go. In this case, they are depending on their forces to defend the city.

I wonder where you are going with this.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Germanhunter(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Swoonz:

Aje, if me and your brother dey fight and you leave your school, carry kala come meet me for where we dey fight bah? If me and my guys knock you die with our own machine? Baba naija police go call you cultist because you fight back with weapons. So the same way e carry gun as ex-coach, you no go expect make soldier watch am dey down him military brothers onto say e dey defend him mother land.
I wish nairaland get audio option shaa. Make we dey argue dey thrash things out.

My point is eluding you all

That they eventually resorted to carrying arms won’t make them a match for trained soldiers
Technically ..they are still civilians but gun wielding ..out of patriotism ..
Yes I agree that makes them a threat to the soldiers ..am not disputing that
But kudos to them for taking up arms anyways and it’s a good one too for the media to recognize their plight and paint them as civilians still even after a gun duel .. you get it ?
If you don’t forget about it
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Swoonz: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

In every war in history, there has never been a time when an entire population was able to completely evacuate a theatre of war.

Even today are there not people living in boko haram areas? Where do you think they would go? Who told you they have the means to move?

The fact is that most people in warzones actually have nowhere to go. In this case, they are depending on their forces to defend the city.

I wonder where you are going with this.
Bro, with the publicity surrounding this war and the support from NATO, Poland and her siblings have provided corridors for them to move. Their president actively conscripted all males from 16-60 and even stopped the transgender females from leaving because they are male by birth. They in their own minds can find places to run to and hide, we saw it during the Biafra war? Heard of the civilians hiding in the bushes and not the major towns except for the sick. We both know that if the civilians were Putin's target, he would have wiped Ukraine out by now. Yet the same civilians he left to escape pick up arms to attack Russian soldiers. Just like how Nigerian army arrests BH terrorists only for those guys to go back and still kill soldiers then come out to claim they were abducted and indoctrinated against their will and personal freedom. The bible says he who lives by the sword(gun) dies by the sword(gun). A civilian that arms himself for war and prepares with military grade armaments is automatically a military personnel or soldier. Let's stop sugar quoting things. Good day.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by SmartyPants(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Swoonz:

Bro, with the publicity surrounding this war and the support from NATO, Poland and her siblings have provided corridors for them to move. Their president actively conscripted all males from 16-60 and even stopped the transgender females from leaving because they are male by birth. They in their own minds can find places to run to and hide, we saw it during the Biafra war? Heard of the civilians hiding in the bushes and not the major towns except for the sick. We both know that if the civilians were Putin's target, he would have wiped Ukraine out by now. Yet the same civilians he left to escape pick up arms to attack Russian soldiers. Just like how Nigerian army arrests BH terrorists only for those guys to go back and still kill soldiers then come out to claim they were abducted and indoctrinated against their will and personal freedom. The bible says he who lives by the sword(gun) dies by the sword(gun). A civilian that arms himself for war and prepares with military grade armaments is automatically a military personnel or soldier. Let's stop sugar quoting things. Good day.

You're really immature or simply not enlightened about how the world works.

So there are humanitarian corridors to move where exactly? how many refugees do you think the neighbouring states can really absorb? When you don't know how real life works, why comment on issues?

Like I told you, the reality is that in any war, some people run but others stay put. That is true of every war in history. Go and read. It was true in Iraq, it was true in Afghanistan, it was true even in Biafra, just as it is true today in Borno.

Did you even read the article to see that the persons in question are an elderly peson who is bedridden and hasn't left her house in months, and a person who serves as a carer for such people?

By International Law, all parties to a conflict are required to refrain from sheeling civilian dwellings, infrastructure, etc. That is to say, had Russia obeyed international law, there would actually be no reason for anyone to leave. So it is Russia, ironically, who are living by the sword.

Secondly, also by International Law, combatants are required to wear their uniforms so there is no case on regular civilians taking up arms. The civilians fighting are those who have joined the army formally, and now are considered combatants. There are no civilians fighting Russia, and Russia has no right to assault civilan dwellings.

There's your dose of free education. Don't come back.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Oscillator:
and you keep replying this rubbish? You can't even pretend to be sensible. Keep crying.

After all, your mother happens to be the biggest private supplier of gonorrhea and Chlamydia. She could spread STDs by quote if she were a Nairalander grin
Who opened your cage again?
Bastard product of a filthy WHORĒ
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2022
HitSong:

Who opened your cage again?
Bastard product of a filthy WHORĒ
you're as late as your mother's diseases discoloured menses. grin grin grin

And why are your lines so unoriginal and genetic. Were you born with brain lesions?

Son of a dick_hopping Illiterate!
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Oscillator:
you're as late as your mother's diseases discoloured menses. grin grin grin

And why are your lines so unoriginal and genetic. Were you born with brain lesions?

Son of a dick_hopping Illiterate!
Product of a broken condom...
I guess your WHORĒ mother woke you up with a hotfuck which is the reason for your excitement this morning?

Jobless bastãrd
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2022
HitSong:

Product of a broken condom...
I guess your WHORĒ mother woke you up with a hotfuck which is the reason for your excitement this morning?

Jobless bastãrd
grin grin grin it's not my fault your mother was hopping from dick to dick like a bonobo chimpanzee to make you a fatherless internet vagabond.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Oscillator:
grin grin grin it's not my fault your mother was hopping from dick to dick like a bonobo chimpanzee to make you a fatherless internet vagabond.

I'm not responsible for the misery and frustration of your entire generation.
There's no redemption to you person's suffering.
You hoe mother and DRUNKARD OLD FOOL father can not live a reckless lifestyle in the past and expect to enjoy life now.
You will all die in penury surely.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2022
HitSong:

I'm not responsible for the misery and frustration of your entire generation.
There's no redemption to you person's suffering.
You hoe mother and DRUNKARD OLD FOOL father can not live a reckless lifestyle in the past and expect to enjoy life now.
You will all die in penury surely.
says the son of a long unbroken line of generations of peasants grin

Reread what you typed. You need help. And stop convulsing when you have to respond to me. You're evidently struggling like a dying , squealing pig. Can't even compose your words well. grin

But when your mama toto has seen more pricks than Heathrow has seen airplanes, how her son no go dey nairaland exhibiting chronic symptoms of fatherlessness grin grin grin

You need to be reborn again. But this type make sure your mama treat her vagina wat and gonorrhea so you don't come back with a brain fried up by STDs grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Oscillator:
says the son of a long unbroken line of generations of peasants grin

Reread what you typed. You need help. And stop convulsing when you have to respond to me. You're evidently struggling like a dying , squealing pig. Can't even compose your words well. grin

But when your mama toto has seen more pricks than Heathrow has seen airplanes, how her son no go dey nairaland exhibiting chronic symptoms of fatherlessness grin grin grin

You need to be reborn again. But this type make sure your mama treat her vagina wat and gonorrhea so you don't come back with a brain fried up by STDs grin

This one this pig keep repeating STD and gonorrhoeal, I'm very sure that your WHORĒ mother infected you with it while pregnant... This must have affected your brain. That's the consequences of being a shameless slūt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.