Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,325 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv (61091 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
[s] Another day for Russia soldiers to get slained and burnt down.
Funny set of people,brace up you are about to witness another round of ambush on the Russia forces.
Just imagine Putin fanboys hating America, please if truly you hate them then tell your government to stop borrowing money from USA and IMF,go to Russia to get funds instead.
Ingrates,if not for USA and China I wonder where Africa especially Nigeria would have been by now, without borrowing from the said west they can't survive nothing.
USA is not in any way responsible for Nigeria's problem,better understand that now,play your role in developing Nigeria you say no,you rather hate on West all day [/s] .

Choose your own side and stop hating and wailing. We're not responsible for your frustration, so why the rants?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
olatade:
If Putin enters Kyiv, he has won the war. If the Ukrainians preserve Kyiv, they are the ones who have won the war. Kyiv is the key to this war. Make Kyiv the new Stalingrad.

Preserve my yansh. How are they going to do that exactly, with all these civilians with guns?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Bleiz(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Northernblood5:
Chai. God Bless Ukrainians. This is what I call dedication to defend your country out of love.

Igbos, this is what I call patriotism to a cause. God bless Ukraine. Inasmuch as it looks as if they won't be able to be Victorious due to lack of Air power, they are still standing their ground making their points very clear to Russians "We are not Slaves

You singled out Igbos.

Ukraine is a multiethnic country (even with native Russians). All are fighting for the survival of their country—Ukraine. Why can't we all in Nigeria, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and other ethnic groups fight for Nigeria? Isn't that a better patriotism?

Or is patriotism to you, tribal?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:
sad
American government BASTARD evil BASTARDS will eventually push all these fools to their early grave.

It will never be well with USA and NATO for starting this war.

Check the image below

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by TenQ: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
Actually that's was the only aim but since Ukraine become too stubborn they are about to lose everything
Dont you think you are overly biased?

Putin asked for just three things
1. Ukraine should stop defending themselves
2. Ukraine should amend her constitution so that they can never join any military alliance
3. Ukraine should recognize the separatist Donbas regions as being independent counties

Put yourself in Ukraines position now?!
If Britain ask Nigeria for these three items, if you were our president, you will just give in abi?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

Choose your own side and stop hating and wailing. We're not responsible for your frustration, so why the rants?
Here:

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by seunayantokun(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:

I stand only with the people OK Ukraine, but rest assured, emotions aside Ukraine is about to fall this week

Ukraine remains standing. Those people fighting for their freedom and that of their land remain standing.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by ken6488(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2022
seunayantokun:

Ukraine remains standing. Those people fighting for their freedom and that of their land remain standing.
What you don't understand is russia don't need their land
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by ken6488(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

Dont you think you are overly biased?

Putin asked for just three things
1. Ukraine should stop defending themselves
2. Ukraine should amend her constitution so that they can never join any military alliance
3. Ukraine should recognize the separatist Donbas regions as being independent counties

Put yourself in Ukraines position now?!
If Britain ask Nigeria for these three items, if you were our president, you will just give in abi?
first of all that the price they are paying for being used my the west

1. Russia say they should lay down arms, that they are not here to kill them, they are after nazis, even as the war goes on they are avoiding casualty

2. That's the best thing for Ukraine, Russia and NATO Ukraine remaining neutral and being a buffer zone to prevent future wars

3. Russia is not seizing the land but freeing the oppressed, those people would have never wanted to separate if Ukraine treated them well.
Those people accepted Russia military without resistance blame Ukraine for that
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Northernblood5(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Bleiz:

You singled out Igbos.

Ukraine is a multiethnic country (even with native Russians). All are fighting for the survival of their country—Ukraine. Why can't we all in Nigeria, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and other ethnic groups fight for Nigeria? Isn't that a better patriotism?

Or is patriotism to you, tribal?

Because I am a Biafran that doesn't love what UGM is doing to Igbos
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by TenQ: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
first of all that the price they are paying for being used my the west

1. Russia say they should lay down arms, that they are not here to kill them, they are after nazis, even as the war goes on they are avoiding casualty

2. That's the best thing for Ukraine, Russia and NATO Ukraine remaining neutral and being a buffer zone to prevent future wars

3. Russia is not seizing the land but freeing the oppressed, those people would have never wanted to separate if Ukraine treated them well.
Those people accepted Russia military without resistance blame Ukraine for that
1. Who are the Neo-Nazis Putin is after: is it the President of Ukraine?
Why is it that the average Ukrainian citizen is willing to die for these so-called Neo-Nazis?
Could it be that there is something they know that you dont know?

An independent sovereign state should lay down their arms against invaders!?
Does this sound logical to you?

2. Who is to gain by Ukraine going neutral against Russian invasion and brutality?
How come the issue on neutrality seems to be that Russia wants a defenceless Ukraine that they can boss around.
Russia took Crimea from Ukraine
Russia installed a puppet president in Ukraine
Russia sponsored the separatist Dombas to fight against Ukraine.

A neutral Ukraine is a set of for total Russian annexation (by historical events)

A bully is asking you to throw away the hammer in you hand: will you do so?

In your opinion, who needs PROTECTION from Russia?

3. Russia is freeing the oppressed by encircling the capital of Ukraine?
No wonder the Ukrainians are welcoming them.

I'm not sure you read the news. I will suggest that you get your views from non-Western sources (like News media from India or Pakistan). You'll get a more balanced story.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
nomenclature:
This is all about "visa"
If they call you monkey now, you will start crying fowl but you behave like one .
Visa is the banana they give you black fools and youall hit the church and start doing Thanksgiving.
Black race is a cursed race .

[/s]

Ultra rubbish. You are just calling names that best fit you.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by seunayantokun(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
What you don't understand is russia don't need their land

Get outside your box and see how Ukraine and Ukrainians are standing beyond that Putin's war against their freedom.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by abraham1234: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
Croatia’s Prime Minister slams the EU and NATO for its slow reaction to the Ukrainian drone strike:

“This was a pure and clear threat and both NATO and the EU should have reacted because a Ukrainian TU-141 drone crashed in Croatian capital Zagreb after it flew for almost 2 hrs inside NATO airspace”
NATO defence system have been called to question by Hungary and Croatia PMs.
That's the plan.

All Russia need to do now is link main Russia to Russia troops stationed in Modolva hereby making Ukraine landlocked
Port of Odessa gone,port of mariupol and Sebastopol port all gone this is the end of arrogant zelensky and Ukraine as you know it.russia artillery will reduce their cities to rubbles like grozny
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by loswhite(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2022
nomenclature:
I will not give testimony over american visa becauee if i need it i will get it in 24 hours......i am not living in this shithole like you....stick to your blackened leaders that have turned youall into a zombie over a cup of tea
You are leaving in Russia
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by loswhite(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

You guys lack the ability to think critically and that's why USA easily fools you. Let me ask you a simple question. Before the staged coup in 2014, did Ukraine want to join NATO?
The desire for Ukraine to be a part of EU started as far back 1993. The Russians don't fool you...lol. it is only USA that easily fools us.
RT news and Sputnik are not propaganda but CNN and mainstream media are just US propaganda tools.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
So says a product of a broken condom from a drunkard old fool father and a dirty old hag WHORÈ.
broken condom...drunkard father... All your lines are generic and old and over-used ,washed up and re-used like your mama sanitary pad.

You dey suffer from mental epilepsy, Your daddy's best bet would have been to flagellate on your mother's wrinkled laps than allowing you to form inside her diseased ovum as a blight of creation. grin

Child of a low-hygiene slut!
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by wealthtrak: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by ken6488(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
seunayantokun:

Get outside your box and see how Ukraine and Ukrainians are standing beyond that Putin's war against their freedom.
After Russia get their objective they will withdraw
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by ken6488(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

1. Who are the Neo-Nazis Putin is after: is it the President of Ukraine?
Why is it that the average Ukrainian citizen is willing to die for these so-called Neo-Nazis?
Could it be that there is something they know that you dont know?

An independent sovereign state should lay down their arms against invaders!?
Does this sound logical to you?

2. Who is to gain by Ukraine going neutral against Russian invasion and brutality?
How come the issue on neutrality seems to be that Russia wants a defenceless Ukraine that they can boss around.
Russia took Crimea from Ukraine
Russia installed a puppet president in Ukraine
Russia sponsored the separatist Dombas to fight against Ukraine.

A neutral Ukraine is a set of for total Russian annexation (by historical events)

A bully is asking you to throw away the hammer in you hand: will you do so?

In your opinion, who needs PROTECTION from Russia?

3. Russia is freeing the oppressed by encircling the capital of Ukraine?
No wonder the Ukrainians are welcoming them.

I'm not sure you read the news. I will suggest that you get your views from non-Western sources (like News media from India or Pakistan). You'll get a more balanced story.

Actually I read un biased news, as shown above u know nothing about the situation

Go Google Azov battalion in Ukraine

Actually Russia is the one pushed to the war with active NATO aggression

When I say drop arm it means as Germany and Japan where forced to limit their military

Sooner later Russia will finish the job and withdraw it troop
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Cvesta(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Babinski:

I have helped you get the correct cost of the Afghanistan War and it is over US$2 Trillion at US$300 million per day. You can check the sources below. The United States economy was not bleeding from sanctions as a result of the Afghan War.

Since despite the availability of the internet you still misrepresented the cost of the Afghanistan War, much cannot be said of your perception of the current cost of the Ukraine Invasion. Suffice to say, the sources below put it at over US$20 bilion per day and those are not just military costs. The Russian economy has been bleeding from sanctions since the invasion began and Russian companies lost an estimated US$70 billion in the first few days of the invasion.

You need to educate yourself first before commenting on issues even if this is a faceless forum.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-crisis/daily-cost-of-ukraine-war-likely-to-exceed-20b-for-russia-study/2522706

https://www.consultancy.eu/news/amp/7433/research-ukraine-war-costs-russian-military-20-billion-per-day

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2021/08/16/the-war-in-afghanistan-cost-america-300-million-per-day-for-20-years-with-big-bills-yet-to-come/?sh=1a183cc57f8d

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5669656001

You obviously don't know what $20 billion is otherwise you won't still be spewing this false statement nor links.. $20 billion daily expenditure to fight Ukraine? Stop taking that crack
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Oscillator:
broken condom...drunkard father... All your lines are generic and old and over-used ,washed up and re-used like your mama sanitary pad.

You dey suffer from mental epilepsy, Your daddy's best bet would have been to flagellate on your mother's wrinkled laps than allowing you to form inside her diseased ovum as a blight of creation. grin

Child of a low-hygiene slut!
Lol!
E pain am cheesy
Product of a broken condom by a drunkard old fool and a filthy old hag WHORĒ grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by TenQ: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:

Actually I read un biased news, as shown above u know nothing about the situation

Go Google Azov battalion in Ukraine

Actually Russia is the one pushed to the war with active NATO aggression

When I say drop arm it means as Germany and Japan where forced to limit their military

Sooner later Russia will finish the job and withdraw it troop
The fact that you couldn't drop any counter shows that you don't know anything about what you speak.

Your so called Azov battalion (2014) formed a political party, how many seats do they have in the Ukraine parliament? It shows how really popular they are!

What was the latest offensive of a local militia to Russia?
What did Azov battalion do against Russia and WHEN?
Speaking about giving a dog a bad name..

But you couldn't answer any of my questions! SMH!!
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by ken6488(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

The fact that you couldn't drop any counter shows that you don't know anything about what you speak.

Your so called Azov battalion (2014) formed a political party, how many seats do they have in the Ukraine parliament? It shows how really popular they are!

What was the latest offensive of a local militia to Russia?
What did Azov battalion do against Russia and WHEN?
Speaking about giving a dog a bad name..

But you couldn't answer any of my questions! SMH!!
You media will not show u the genocide they committed and against ethnic Russians

Before the month ending every nazy is Ukraine would have been killed, nazy suppers can go cry
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by TenQ: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
You media will not show u the genocide they committed and against ethnic Russians

Before the month ending every nazy is Ukraine would have been killed, nazy suppers can go cry
See yourself: all you needed to do is to itemize 1,2,3,4 attacks the so-called Azon battalion committed against Russia and when. Thank God you listen to non-western news sources .

The Azon battalion says they are not affiliated with Nazism yet, you choose to believe what the Russians are feeding you.

Any information without verifiable evidence is at best a propaganda!
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:

Lol!
E pain am cheesy
Product of a broken condom by a drunkard old fool and a filthy old hag WHORĒ grin
when they run out of words they always scream... E pain am!

When you hit them hard, they also scream e pain am

This is how you know a son whose mother is a cross between hoe and low, too dump to even calculate her cycle she fathered this whelp for a random nobody.

And you're just a manifestation of her
poor sexual choices

Son of vulva-itching bedlamite!
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Elock1: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
See that feminist in red jacket fleeing when men are geared up ready for battle but if na to rant on twitter, she will have super strength. Now they are all weaker sex and housewives taking care of children. Ndi uchu. angry
the thing pain u too?
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Bleiz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Northernblood5:

Because I am a Biafran that doesn't love what UGM is doing to Igbos

You can't be a Biafran without a little support for what ESN(I think that's a better term than UGM) is doing. You can't eat ur cake and have it
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by seunny4lif(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
abraham1234:

Port of Odessa gone,port of mariupol and Sebastopol port all gone this is the end of arrogant zelensky and Ukraine as you know it.russia artillery will reduce their cities to rubbles like grozny
Russia need all those ports to control most of Black Sea.
UK or USA or NATO navies can’t go to any of those ports again.

People don’t understand why Russia military is going for the infrastructures but Russia knows why.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by seunny4lif(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cvesta:

You obviously don't know what $20 billion is otherwise you won't still be spewing this false statement nor links.. $20 billion daily expenditure to fight Ukraine? Stop taking that crack

grin
You even get time for him
Russia military campaign have not even spend 1B dollars
People forget that Russia don’t spend dollars but Rubles and Russia military are made by Russia min of defence not private companies like the USA.

China and Russia spend less money on military because they are control by Russia min of defence.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oghene1st:
Kyiv, Ukraine – Ukraine civilian fighters and residents in the capital are preparing for a major attack as Russian forces surround the city with troops and artillery just kilometres away.

There are civilian fighters who are ready to attack Russian troops but when they are killed by Russian troops, they are not considered as fighters but civilians only.
what do you expect them to do?they have lost mum and Dad .they sat at home jeje Debolo brought wahala to their door step.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Nobleking2000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
bu shi. Ni zhu zai zhongguo ba?! Wo de shouji bu xie hanzi

你应该去play store 下载汉语键盘. 我在尼日利亚.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.