Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv (61095 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
HitSong:

This one this pig keep repeating STD and gonorrhoeal, I'm very sure that your WHORĒ mother infected you with it while pregnant... This must have affected your brain. That's the consequences of being a shameless slūt.
be respectful, I could have been your father if I had waiting my turn in that long queue for your mother.

The bitch could mount any thing including warm and recently dead bodies cool
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Oscillator:
be respectful, I could have been your father if I had waiting my turn in that long queue for your mother.

The bitch could mount any thing including warm and recently dead bodies cool
Have sense, I could have been your father if I was loose. Fortunately, I don't do DIRTY OLD HAG WHORĒS.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
HitSong:

Have sense, I could have been your father if I was loose. Fortunately, I don't do DIRTY OLD HAG WHORĒS.
you're even copying my lines....no shame , no class , no decorum. How desperate you must be.

People like you were born feet first or sideways.
Heard your daddy dumped your mother because anytime he goes into her, he needed a skateboard to climb back out.
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oscillator:
ypurecefeb copying my lines....no shame , no class , no decorum. How desperate you must be.

People like you were born feet first or sideways.
Heard your daddy dumped your mother because anytime he goes into her, he needed a skateboard to climb back out.

You see how demented you are, Mr line.
Ask your WHORĒ mother what medication she's taking for the STD she infected you with, let's see if you can heal from your deranged status.
OLORIBURUKU ọmọ irankiran
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
HitSong:

You see how demented you are, Mr line.
Ask your WHORĒ mother what medication she's taking for the STD she infected you with, let's see if you can heal from your deranged status.
OLORIBURUKU ọmọ irankiran
now you're trying to sound original and all you ended up with is using my own idea and still sounding like someone with brain mutations!

Don't talk about STDs again. Your mother's menses has the formation of a melting Swizz cheese and the odour of a broken public sewage.

I'm still wondering why you're still a broke scatterbrained idiot roaming the internet like badly programmed Ugandan bot when all you needed to do is contact WHO for the blueprint to use your mother's odorous menses for mosquito repellant!

The bitch is a combination of low and hoe and stinks worse than a diseased skunk. grin

You better get prepared, because after here, I'll asphyxiate you with your own mother's vagina fluid grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Oscillator:
now I'M trying to sound original and all I ended up with is using your own idea and still sounding like someone with brain mutations!

I DON'T talk about STDs again. MY WHORÈ mother's menses has the formation of a melting Swizz cheese and the odour of a broken public sewage.

I'm still wondering why I'm still a broke scatterbrained idiot roaming the internet like badly programmed Ugandan bot when all I needed to do is contact WHO for the blueprint to use my mother's odorous menses for mosquito repellant!

The bitch is a combination of low and hoe and stinks worse than a diseased skunk. grin

I better get prepared, because after here, I'll asphyxiate me with My own mother's vagina fluid grin

Lol
Is this all you think about you slūt mother?
Wow
Woe betide you USELESS disrespectful child.
A waste of sperm
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
Is this all you think about you slūt mother?
Wow
Woe betide you USELESS disrespectful child.
A waste of sperm
cries of a battered sod. grin grin grin

If your libertine father didn't plant his week seed called hitsong in her diseased ravaged ovum, your mother would still be the Guliani Buffon in the village gate catching random dicks grin grin grin

Your dumb, unmotivated father wifed an over-used community meat and forced her into midterm retirement.

Hitsong? Seems you, the product of two failures who faucked like wild rabbits without considering the consequence, are doomed to be a forever upcoming artist.

You can't be better than that shiftless peasant you call father who can't even choose a proper woman as wife grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oscillator:
cries of a battered sod that I AM. grin grin grin

If MY libertine father didn't plant his week seed called hitsong in MY WHORÈ MOTHER'S diseased ravaged ovum, MY mother would still be the Guliani Buffon in the village gate catching random dicks grin grin grin

ME dumb, unmotivated father wifed an over-used community meat and forced her into midterm retirement.

OSCILLATOR? I AM OSCILLATING MY SLÛT MOTHER'S CŪNT grin Seems ME, the product of two failures who faucked like wild rabbits without considering the consequence, are doomed to be a forever upcoming artist.

I can't be better than that shiftless peasant I call father who can't even choose a proper woman as wife grin

EYA!
I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU cool
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
HitSong:

EYA!
I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU cool
you're sunk to the level of editing my post now? grin grin grin

Even your mother's legendary dick-hopping wasn't this desperate!

I heard she was still in public service during lactation to put NAN on your table grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oscillator:
lol!
you're sunk to displaying moronîc level of stupìdity grin grin grin

Even MY mother's legendary dick-hopping wasn't this desperate!

IT'S TRUE she was still in public service during lactation to put NAN on OUR table grin
ABSOLUTELY
I'M ENJOYING YOUR RANT cool
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
HitSong:

ABSOLUTELY
I'M ENJOYING YOUR RANT cool
you have admitted to defeat after reaching your mental capacity.

Your brain can't even stretch beyond 2cm?

You need help!
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oscillator:
I l have admitted to defeat after reaching MY mental capacity.
All I have left in yarning dust grin grin grin
MY brain can't even stretch beyond 2cm?

I need help!
Okay cheesy
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by Oscillator: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
HitSong:

Okay cheesy
no. It's thank you for agreeing. grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv by HitSong: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oscillator:
Yes. It's thank you for agreeing that I'm a bornFool of a slimy dirty hag WHORĒ. grin grin grin
Exactly grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.