Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) (58514 Views)

Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / 50-Year-Old Man Arrested After Hiding Day-old Baby Inside Zipped Handbag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ivandragon: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
They should trace the owner of the company... let the investigation be comprehensive...

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by premierlead: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
This news just reach front page since yesterday that it went viral. It really shows that nairaland is going back in terms of quality information that it used to represent. Now what nairaland.com is known for is gibberish on it front page, promoting nude celebrities, trashy reality shows and the likes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by underpinna: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Angel Michael kindly blow the triumph

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by drezzyx(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Crazy things are happening.
People we dont suspect are now the suspect
BRT
and now DISPATCH
who else are we expecting next?

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Fatbam003: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Only God knows the amounts of evil that are being carried out per day in dis country. Imagine this doomed guy was not caught

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Noloss(f): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just to acquire mundane things that we shall leave behind one day in this world

3 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Richy4(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
That kid would have suffocated... Chaiii what's with the get rich quick that is trending in Nigeria shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
May God Continue to Expose and Disgrace All Yahoo Ritualist and Intending and Upcoming Ritualist

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ginggerxy: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
MYHUBBY:

even druggie people dey talk, Asia prisons Ambassadors
to do drug for no better for you instead of killing everybody in Yoruba land for invincible Wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by BabaIbo: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na wa o

Na so dem go dey cause others pain with their wicked action.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dispatching mining sample to head office. grin
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ibrocool(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
A
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dispatching mining sample to head office. grin.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
sad why arrest him wen dey supposed bundle/squeeze the bastard in the same box
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why do these people like rituals like this? I can never sleep in any hotel in SW state apart from Lagos. Even the Lagos it has to be lekki VI.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Jayphoenix45(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
The world we live in is a wicked one. The crave for money by all means is the reason most people do the unthinkable. Why endanger yourself and others all because you need to make illegitimate wealth..please i ask again, this money ritual thing, is it real? Please who knows anyone physically not hear say that has done this evil money ritual and succeeded in it? Most of these evil people need to be given jungle justice to send a clear warning to others..just the other day, some men tried robbing my house to take things they did not work or sweat for..imagine after working hard for my money, you want to forcefully break into my house..they didn't believe what they saw..please guys protect your properties and kids and buy a gun..if not because i had a gun, they would have successfully robbed me off my hard earned items and possibly kill me..don't show mercy to any aggressor.. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by premierlead: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is too bad

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
God don catch am him don dey do am tey tey
Him beans don finally dun.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na dem again!
Skull miners

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Shollypinzu: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Diz country is turning to another tin entirely... May God have mercy
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Just look at how mad children whose life starts and ends with doing tribal gbasgbos on nairaland have turn this thread into their senseless tribal bullcrap undecided

Which kind rubbish children just full nairaland soo undecided

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Olam09(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSat1grRvY

Despatch rider caught with a baby inside the box in his bike.

Nawao

God have mercy oooo

Mad oo
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by RedEnergy: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Nigerian Police should take note. They should start doing stop and search on dispatch bikes henceforth. This can't be the 1st time this is happening. They must have been doing it before. Bastard criminals
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'd have smacked his face silly, too had I been there.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by bong4(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Queensss:
This is absolutely ridiculous shocked. Like Tems said, Crazy things are really happening

The child is blessed...

Anyways see below. Its happening today! Knowledge and Information is key to success

You posted nothing below
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Maybe he is going to deliver the baby grin
The sender that way billed that baby should be arrested too. Including the recipient.

This is not supposed to be funny!

But I'm in stitches!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by imerri: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
WICKEDNESS
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by We4all: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
premierlead:
This news just reach front page since yesterday that it went viral. It really shows that nairaland is going back in terms of quality information that it used to represent. Now what nairaland.com is known for is gibberish on it front page, promoting nude celebrities, trashy reality shows and the likes...

Why didn’t you post it after it went viral? Do you think it’s robots that post on Nairaland or humans like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.