Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) (58515 Views)

Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / 50-Year-Old Man Arrested After Hiding Day-old Baby Inside Zipped Handbag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by just2endowed: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
angryI
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Mayordanny: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lassun01:
This is NOT true. The young man is that video was falsely accused of kidnapping the child. In reality, the mother of the child gave him the child because they are neighbours. The child was not in the box but on the tank. Upon arrest, the young man in his defence took the security operatives to the child's mother who confirmed that the dispatch rider is her neighbour who the child is fond of. He has since been released and the child to its mother. It's unfortunate that hungry bloggers here and there are quick to post stories just for clicks without considering the integrity of those concerned...

That's why no matter what I dont support mob action. Things go wrong pretty fast for the person, with no time to adjust and explain properly

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Arysexy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
assholemods:

How do you know that the dispatch rider is Yoruba?

His head is oblong and he was shouting Egba mi oooo! as they slap him.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Which location be this for Lagos? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by assholemods: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Arysexy:

His head is oblong and he was shouting Egba mi oooo! as they slap him.
Lol... cheesy cheesy may God deliver all of you.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Adakintroy: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
A child is kidnap play play play Una Dr do tribe banta. Serious Una normal.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by irichy100(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maybe he is a pekin dispatcher....

May God help His people.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Luck ran out him
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bia, Nairaland no aged News be this undecided
Since yesterday morning oooo
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lagos
Mental people state
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by gadgethead: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
citygarden:
What is this country turning to for God sake. And I don't trust Nigeria police, they can later release him.

You know whether na oga olopa send am? You can't trust anybody now
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Danielb3: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
What a cruel world.
God help us
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by kingyakos: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Skull minners again, thank God say dey cross d pikin enter ogun or osun

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
The bastard even wants to still talk about his bike
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by IbileIfe: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wazobia2216:
If God say person time never reach, nothing, I repeat nothing go do the person!

God has revealed to the wise the different scopes used by these criminals that they aren't aware of!

First it was BRT, now this!

May God continue to protect us all. Amen!
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jayphoenix45:
The world we live in is a wicked one. The crave for money by all means is the reason most people do the unthinkable. Why endanger yourself and others all because you need to make illegitimate wealth..please i ask again, this money ritual thing, is it real? Please who knows anyone physically not hear say that has done this evil money ritual and succeeded in it? Most of these evil people need to be given jungle justice to send a clear warning to others..just the other day, some men tried robbing my house to take things they did not work or sweat for..imagine after working hard for my money, you want to forcefully break into my house..they didn't believe what they saw..please guys protect your properties and kids and buy a gun..if not because i had a gun, they would have successfully robbed me off my hard earned items and possibly kill me..don't show mercy to any aggressor.. angry angry angry
buy gun?how? isn't that illegal in the insecurity ravaged zoo? undecidedabi you know other means?
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yorrobanza people!ha! sad Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Jayphoenix45(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
buy gun?how? isn't that illegal in the insecurity ravaged zoo? undecidedabi you know other means?
Its not legal to be sold to the masses but if you have your ways, you can get a gun with licenses in this country..i got mine and i have a license for it so i am not afraid to use it on an intruder..if you have any friend that is highly placed in the army or better still police, they can make it happen for you legally if you give good reasons why you need one..
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Firing squad!Firing squad!Firing squad!Firing squad!
Where is military regime when you need them in Nigeria!
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by babajero(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
That guy is lucky they didn't burn him to death.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Noblewealth(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg wetin remain wey we never see...
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Chigorkizz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
The TRANSPORTER!!!!
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by MYHUBBY: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
ginggerxy:
to do drug for no better for you instead of killing everybody in Yoruba land for invincible Wealth.

if drug give life your people won't be in majority in Asia prisons

you people are just bunch of unthinkable specimen
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Bimpe29: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
His cup was full.

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by AvalonSpace(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mercy said "No"
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ElValiente(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
No wonder they normally ride like werey. VGC and Ajah side be werey.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Khaysee: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
The law should act and jail the man

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Danmboss(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Him get luck say no be delta him de him for don turn barbeque since undecided
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ofuonyebi: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
IT is a shame that this country is no longer safe for the kids, old and young
rituals everywhere is becoming more serious than boko haram

our courts and govts are not even helping matters
even Ukraine with bombshells from Russia seem save for some people

God, we beg you, save us save these children
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by HernanCortes: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Such guys need to be set ablaze on the spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.