Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) (58516 Views)

Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / 50-Year-Old Man Arrested After Hiding Day-old Baby Inside Zipped Handbag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Even other dispatch riders joined in beaten him. He wanted to spoil the dispatch riding job. Security is everyone's people. Let's all keep watching and praying. May God continue to expose every evil doers. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Daslim180(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
E still get mouth wan dey talk
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by iamjahmeyouu: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSat1grRvY

Despatch rider caught with a baby inside the box in his bike.

Nawao

God have mercy oooo

This one don buy market wey big pass him
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by linearity: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cadamlk:
Thank God oo. That pikin head strong.Dem nor beat the idiot well.

As in, those guys in that area fall person hand, how can they hand him to the Police clean like that?

Police self fit dey doubt the crime leveled on him per say, there is no mangled bleeding face to match the crime…..I think they should bring the guy back and redo it from the beginning again.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Heart of Man Desperately Wickard
Believe Me, That Wasn't His First Delivery! Thank God for Saving The Little Boy!
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Daslim180(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
MYHUBBY:

even druggie people dey talk, Asia prisons Ambassadors

Awon Asialoma drug lords �
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Lassun01: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is NOT true. The young man is that video was falsely accused of kidnapping the child. In reality, the mother of the child gave him the child because they are neighbours. The child was not in the box but on the tank. Upon arrest, the young man in his defence took the security operatives to the child's mother who confirmed that the dispatch rider is her neighbour who the child is fond of. He has since been released and the child to its mother. It's unfortunate that hungry bloggers here and there are quick to post stories just for clicks without considering the integrity of those concerned...

8 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by directonpc(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
What if na him pikin and by him reasoning that's okay.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by minasu190: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nigeria is not even save for young and old ones,so sad,some people worship money but they pray to God...its so cold outside!
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Lassun01: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
I pray you don't die due to false accusation. That guy isn't a kidnapper but a neighbour to the child's parents and the child wasn't in the box as claimed but on the tank. God came through for him, otherwise he would have been unjustly mobbed. This is one reason I don't support jungle justice as good as it may appear, many innocent have been unjustly punished.

As in, those guys in that area fall person hand, how can they hand him to the Police clean like that?

Police self fit dey doubt the crime leveled on him per say, there is no mangled bleeding face to match the crime…..I think they should bring the guy back and redo it from the beginning again.[/quote]
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by micflo28(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Road safety and police should start checking the contents of this dispatch riders boxes henceforth.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by 9gerian: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Exactly. The police should have moved quickly to apprehend both the rider and the sender of that waybill who may have escaped after the news broke.

iCauseTrouble:
Maybe he is going to deliver the baby grin
The sender that way billed that baby should be arrested too. Including the recipient.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by medriano: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
He should name his sponsors and they all be set ablaze.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Maybe he is going to deliver the baby grin
The sender that way billed that baby should be arrested too. Including the recipient.
Some people could actually do that. No be eko?
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Greenback: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Naso them catch one with gun the other day
says a descendant of a skull miner and head hunters
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Greenback: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Says head Baba, academy of skull mining institute grin
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Oceanjagaban: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hope they have killed him already
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by sammirano: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
MYHUBBY:

angry grin

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Security has seriously depreciated all over this country, I swear!

That kind mind people dey get to do evil and criminal things says it all.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Greenback: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lassun01:
This is NOT true. The young man is that video was falsely accused of kidnapping the child. In reality, the mother of the child gave him the child because they are neighbours. The child was not in the box but on the tank. Upon arrest, the young man in his defence took the security operatives to the child's mother who confirmed that the dispatch rider is her neighbour who the child is fond of. He has since been released and the child to its mother. It's unfortunate that hungry bloggers here and there are quick to post stories just for clicks without considering the integrity of those concerned...
For real
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by NoToPile: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lassun01:

So the child was not in the box? The news we heard was the baby was in the box and that was what infuriated people like me.

If the child was not in the box why did they harass him. Nawa oo
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Arysexy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
E be like say Tinubu Send these afonja skull miners on skull harvesting spree for his presidential fruitless ambition sacrifice.

Why all these nonsense this election period in sad waste?

1 Share

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by YorubaIsCursed1: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmm! Nawa angry cry

Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by assholemods: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
ginggerxy:
to do drug for no better for you instead of killing everybody in Yoruba land for invincible Wealth.
Do you know how drugs destroy people? You need Google for information. Both drug traffickers and ritualists are the same, they both take human. All are evil!
No justification for any of them. Why do you think that if you do drugs in some countries the punishment is death?
You people should stop all these tribal nonsense.
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by assholemods: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Arysexy:
E be like say Tinubu Send these afonja skull miners on skull harvesting spree for his presidential fruitless ambition sacrifice.

Why all these nonsense this election period in sad waste?
How do you know that the dispatch rider is Yoruba?
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by missfrancess(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please how can I Calculate My CGPA in Nigeria university ? I school in Delta state university. I will be happy if you can help me out. Or someone should calculate it for me

First semester My Gp was : 2.45
Second Semester GP was : 2.15
Re: Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Yus2020: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Apc and Bihari are promoter of crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.