Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) (55232 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by dohyn(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
We still have a long way to go in this country..
The lady most likely died because of a bleed in her head.
If someone who looks to be fit and well, suddenly complains of severe headache and dies soon after, it's most definitely due to intracranial haemorrhage.
Commonest cause of bleeding is uncontrolled hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by fineberry(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

No human have the power to kill other human. Don't be decieved.
Really grin >: grin so which continent are you from? Let me first ask.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by anayolity: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Oga get out

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
And she go dey happy say she won go collect legal preeq now far, but death, e for allow d man fvck her for one nyt.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
saphiere:
R

I

P

Beloved sister.

Better to leave the world than to end up with a

May God accept your soul.
.,. I no fit laugh abeg. grin. Why you no wan leave Kwa nu?

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
saphiere:
R

I

P

Beloved sister.

Better to leave the world than to end up with a

May God accept your soul.

so when are you leaving the world since is better not to end with a ? baby girl you're too slow and dumb. guy go just dey handle you anyhow because of this

Work on your IQ and self esteem

meanwhile those attaching the lady's death to spiritual might not be 100% right, mental stress! not everyone can manage and handle mental stress

she must have been stressed mentally perhaps with little depression add to it. may God rest her soul

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wahala be like Muslim burial.

What if she's undergoing hibernation or entered coma and later wakes up in the grave .

Their burial too de quick , no time for autopsy or underground spiritual checks to know if it's the fiance's sidechicks , mother in law or an enraged ex boyfriend or even spiritual husband

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rip to her and to my course mate in eksu.. rip olajumoke.. what a painful exit.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
E get d kind headache wey go hook person, d person go jus know say time don come to meet baba God. angry
RIP.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by errigdee: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
na was ooo,shey na everyday doings ��
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Village people at work..mmchai this country.

I really tire....

Rip

uote author=Tracka post=110979670]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbA3XzbAchk/?utm_medium=copy_link[/quote]
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na that one ur mind dey just see as u dey yarn anyhow but when u see dodo,u no go
talk again.

quote author=Kestolove post=110983903]And she go dey happy say she won go collect legal preeq now far, but death, e for allow d man fvck her for one nyt.[/quote]
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shippad:
So sad

Meanwhile Like for CR7

Thunder ogbue gi dere
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na that one ur mind dey just see as u dey yarn anyhow but when u see dodo,u no go get mouth talk again.

quote author=Kestolove post=110983903]And she go dey happy say she won go collect legal preeq now far, but death, e for allow d man fvck her for one nyt.[/quote]
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Sharon06: 2:00am On Mar 13, 2022
This is so sad to read. May her house RIP.

*GLO DATA ONLY!*

7GB� 2000
13GB� 3000
21GB� 4000
28GB� 5800
42GB� 7000
50GB� 9,600
84GB� 13500
138GB�19,500

*30 DAYS VALIDITY*

CALL/WHATSAPP 081.. 527... 059.. 82
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by MSUOfficial: 2:02am On Mar 13, 2022
fineberry:
Really grin >: grin so which continent are you from? Let me first ask.
May God bless you for the response
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:10am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes no human has the power on their own except God allow it, but some human has the licence just like Prophet Elijah commanding that bear kill those children in the bible
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha Aameen.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

oga they can kill very neat even jeaus acknowledge it when he said fear not he who can kill the flesh and not caste into hell but fear he who can kill both the flesh and caste into hell.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Sharon06:
This is so sad to read. May her house RIP.

*GLO DATA ONLY!*

7GB� 2000
13GB� 3000
21GB� 4000
28GB� 5800
42GB� 7000
50GB� 9,600
84GB� 13500
138GB�19,500

*30 DAYS VALIDITY*

CALL/WHATSAPP 081.. 527... 059.. 82
God forbid glo
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:18am On Mar 13, 2022
RIP Hajara.

Rest on dear embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 5:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Cremation is worse

Bahamas95:
Nawa, this life.

These people are too quick to bury person sef, what if she wakes up in the grave?

This is one of the reasons I prefer cremation, you won't have to go through pains and die the second time in your grave if it happens that you wake up.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 5:53am On Mar 13, 2022
The death rate these days is becoming something else, it occurs almost every day.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Confirmed ogbanje! Them plenty here on nairaland, I can give you at least 60 names.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

enter kogi state abeg
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2022
BadNews:
Bad News Here And There
there even dey small, na here plenty pass
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by FirmTR(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Big babies really full this forum..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.