Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) (55235 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Blue86(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2022
What if she was biologically dead, not clinically dead?
If I got it right?

Then someone was buried alive
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

No human have the power to kill other human. Don't be decieved.
U lied.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Sharon06: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2022
xseed:

God forbid glo

grin grin

Have you tried glo on 4G network? You'll retract this your comment when you do.

Till then!
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Masaka shocked shocked

Rest well, dear sis.
This world is too cruel. cry
Masaka, people no get joy for there. sad
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by debbydams(f): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

toor cheesy
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Headache from the enemies angry
Might be she had a stroke. Na God de help us.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Semizy: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
Slurity:
Yes no human has the power on their own except God allow it, but some human has the licence just like Prophet Elijah commanding that bear kill those children in the bible
what if they put G.O 90 in your food and you chop... wetin go happen, you go live abi � ogbeni wake up
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Ajeyo(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Muslims should calm down before burying people,many must have been buried alive.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Cremation is worse

I don't believe that. There's no possibility of the person waking up in the grave to experience pain.

I made that previous comment because of what happened in my street many years ago. Before our landlord's mother died she warned her son not to put her or allow anybody put her in the fridge. She meant mortuary, that was what she called it. grin

She eventually died few months later and they dressed her up in her room while making preparations for her burial. The grave had already been dug as the family planned to bury her that evening. Guess what happened, she woke up as they were carrying her to the grave. Someone that was already pronounced dead. What if she had being buried earlier?

She later died about 3yrs later and the family made sure her corpse showed signs of decay before she was buried.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2022
saphiere:
R

I

P

Beloved sister.

Better to leave the world than to end up with a

May God accept your soul.

May this be your fate in Jesus name Amen

That which you wished her would found you, you will never run away from it.

Senseless girl, is this how stupid a Nigerian feminist could be? Useless thing
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

You Said WHAT?? shocked shocked
Apa-tupa... May we not be Unfortunate
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by saphiere(f): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Veggieseedies:

May this be your fate in Jesus name Amen

That which you wished her would found you, you will never run away from it.

Senseless girl, is this how stupid a Nigerian feminist could be? Useless thing
seun mynd44 Dominique
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
saphiere:
seun mynd44 Dominique

To do what?

Your subtle insult to a whole gender is worse
He who fetches an ant infested firewood should get ready hosting the lizards

F'off
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Lacash: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbA3XzbAchk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Village people at work…I can see their hands cool. Rip to her
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
That state ehh !! May God come to their rescue.
Re: Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
nairaman66:
A thing of joy brought sadness in a twinkle!
Wedding brought death to her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? / Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.