Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2064 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. / See The Brown Skin Snake We Killed In The Living Room This Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by Feranmicharless: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Here in Benin this morning, I woke up to see this crab in our compound. My neighbors(two of them) claimed they saw the sea animal in their room, on their bed to be precised shocked

One of the guys said he saw the crab right behind him when he was lying on the bed. Thank God no one was harmed.

Buh, the question still remains. How did this Animal entered the room?

Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by Feranmicharless: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Jesu �
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by Feranmicharless: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2017
When the crab was bout to be killed

Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by HungerBAD: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2017
It happened in Benin?

I will not even say it

7 Likes

Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Use it to make pepper soup and give to lalasticlala grin
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by arsenic33(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Innocent female crab
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by Patented: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
I would make nothing of this event ordinarily,.....but then na Benin so............ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by enyi1: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2017
arsenic33:
Innocent female crab
You want am?
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by Evablizin(f): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
smiley

This is just crab october visitation
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by arsenic33(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
enyi1:

You want am?
Yes
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by enyi1: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
arsenic33:

Yes
How much own?
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by arsenic33(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
enyi1:

How much own?
What's the price?
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by metroid(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2017
That crab may have escaped from a neighbours kitchen
Re: Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning by enyi1: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
arsenic33:

What's the price?
Do you want the wholesale price or retail price? Pm for more details.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Dog Walk/parade 2017!!! / Please Help Identify These Dog Breed! Photos / 4months Imported Female Bulldog Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.