Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games (45995 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Olivier Giroud Surpasses Henry, Becomes France's All-time Leading Goalscorer / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The All-Time Leading Goalscorer In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by CodedHustler: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by AkinboT22: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
No Ronaldo no Man Utd
Clap � 4 C. Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by MrPaul2: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Make una take this one hold body

The facts remains that he will never win ballon d or anymore to meet up with his nightmare grin
Do you know one of the greatest law of power?
“ Do not go past the mark you aimed for; in victory, learn when to stop”. Take that home my man.

andrewbaba44:

Cr7 will not win ballon d or again

He should even score 100 goals this season grin
I’m beginning to suspect that you skipped comprehension classes in Sec. Or you weren’t consistent in your home work/assignment.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Obagofixxy: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is the real goat, goat wey dey chop grass, no be goat wey go see grass begin run

RonaldoRonaldoRonaldoRonaldo

Big name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by andrewbaba44: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
MrPaul2:

Do you know one of the greatest law of power?
“ Do not go past the mark you aimed for; in victory, learn when to stop”. Take that home my man.

Cr7 will not win ballon d or again

He should even score 100 goals this season grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
safesurfer:
Congrats to CR7.

Man Utd should rally round him and drop individual ego. He will surely deliver.

Kudos to Fred and Sancho for the assists.

What makes u think man united hasn't been rallying round him? Which individual ego are u talking about?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by obembet(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Ororo. No one else can do it. Even d guy wey dey farmer league can't do it. I no mention name oooooo.
F
T
C.

Lala
Seun
Mynd4
And other mobs,
Make I send my aza, at all at all, na him bad.

Messi, nobody go beat u.. I dey here for u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by princeemmma(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
sotall:
cool

He hasn't scored since several matches ...but because he scored two now, we no go hear word!

three na three hin score
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
⢠⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo

This is lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by olaztek(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
May God forgive your haters. Ameen
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by princeemmma(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
.... a goat that has never crossed SEMI FINAL in the FIFA World Cup now compared to the United States.
.... a goat that has never dribbled a single opponent convincingly.....
That's madness!
CR7 GOAL MACHINE...... True.

But we have seen his likes.... Which will include.
1. Pele- OGA Kpatakpata.
2. Romario- OGA machine too.
3. Original Ronaldo fenomeno- Machine.
All the aforementioned have lifted the FIFA world Cup convincingly, yet they were not penalty goats.
These were MACHINES.
They could dribble an entire team.
Can CR7 dine with these fellows, in terms of a world Cup medal? At least BRONZE MEDAL
At Least MESSI can dine with them. grin grin

Mr man we don't understand you, maybe you should employ an interpreter or move to the next news.... Ronaldo record breaker, goal machine, goal engine, wetin be your own, you too go become hating machine now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
lexy2014:

What makes u think man united hasn't been rallying round him? Which individual ego are u talking about?
I just think Man Utd problem is individuality. It became worse after Ronaldo's arrival. Especially with Greenwood, Rashford, Pogba and more recently, Bruno Fernandez.
It's as if they were out to compete with him instead of aiding him. They were trying to prove that they are better than him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Sucre6: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
ninocia18:
First player to do a long range Tap-in in the history of football.
The Goat! grin

If you ever played football, you will know that tap in is not what everyone can do, you must be a football architect in that field, so Ronaldo is one of such irreplaceable goat, deal with it cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
safesurfer:

I just think Man Utd problem is individuality. It became worse after Ronaldo's arrival. Especially with Greenwood, Rashford, Pogba and more recently, Bruno Fernandez.
It's as if they were out to compete with him instead of aiding him. They were trying to prove that they are better than him.

Seems according to u, every player in man united are the problem apart from Ronaldo.

If u are accusing every other player of "individuality", then what will u say of Ronaldo?

Did Ronaldo individual create all the goals he has scored so far this season?

How where the players u mentioned trying to prove that they were better than Ronaldo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Amhappy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Fcwilly: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oh God of Messi, this guy Finishing all the records available, which one will he keep for mercy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by HillaryNelo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
nentokritji:
FOR THE FUEL MATTER , how much you to used barb you hair. for my side kano is N100 to N150. Lets hear yours
na primary pupil head u get? cos 4 my side here in anambra b4 fuel matter na N200 now na N500
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by sportskid(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fcwilly:
Oh God of Messi, this guy Finishing all the records available, which one will he keep for mercy?

Messi has way more records than him and it's still breaking more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Ronaldo is analogous to USA.
People hate him because of his success but they forget that he has worked so hard for years to achieve this.

Nairaland war mongers hate USA and support Russia but they are quick to forget that USA has done so much and invested a lot in human and material resources in order to be a global giant today.

Really?, GADDAFI!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Ronaldo is analogous to USA.
People hate him because of his success but they forget that he has worked so hard for years to achieve this.

Nairaland war mongers hate USA and support Russia but they are quick to forget that USA has done so much and invested a lot in human and material resources in order to be a global giant today.

Really?, GADDAFI!!, THOMAS SANKARA, kwame Nkrumah. You lack history. America is like the man who want you to be a slave to him but never ever try to think of surpassing, Narcissist
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Oritna94(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
He has done well. He really works hard. He doesn't give up, always striving. Thumbs up for him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by phenzy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

POINT of CORRECTION...
PENALDO can't be USA.
.. a GOAT without a single semi-final world Cup record being equated to the United States.
That's a sin. Better desist.
IF he's USA, then what's PELE, your Black brother? You think WHITES were stupid when they named him the god of soccer.
The GOAT of all goats...
Please how old are you?

Don't you study history?

Omo see brother
Brother wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
lexy2014:

Seems according to u, every player in man united are the problem apart from Ronaldo.

If u are accusing every other player of "individuality", then what will u say of Ronaldo?

How where the players u mentioned trying to prove that they were better than Ronaldo?

Here's a link clearly showing the beef Greenwood for instance have with Ronaldo.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10320703/Manchester-United-faced-rift-Mason-Greenwood-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html

What helped Ronaldo in Madrid was that most of their players, as talented as they were, were willing to 'play for Ronaldo'. And that includes Benzema.

Ronaldo once complained that some of his Juventus teammates were competing against him on the pitch trying to prove something, lol.

From the link I showed you above, do you think Mason Greenwood would play with Ronaldo were they to start a match together, or instead opt to do his own thing to the detriment of the team?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by just2endowed: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
⢠⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo

Love this... How did you came up with this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
princeemmma:
Mr man we don't understand you, maybe you should employ an interpreter or move to the next news.... Ronaldo record breaker, goal machine, goal engine, wetin be your own, you too go become hating machine now
You won't understand me because I just stated the glaring truth.
No FIFA MEDAL to show for all these Goals.
Not even a Broom medal from the FIFA World Cup, not to talk of Bronze.. yet misinformed Penaldians are tagging him GOAT..

meaning PENALDIANS have ruled out the FIFA World cup, Olympics and Confederation Cup
Banging Penalties everywhere.
He's now comparable to PELE, your Black brother.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by HillaryNelo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congrats bt i dont knw y i still prefer messi over u even with all ur goals and hatricks.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by damosky12(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Over the years I have always argued that Messi is a better player. I mean, it's obvious in the way that he plays. He is naturally gifted and he has a more exciting pattern to his play. I find it funny why anyone would argue against that.

But in the last 2 years, I have seen a different side to Ronaldo. Just like Lampard said some months back, maybe Ronaldo just edges it. This man has given his all to football! He is literally and metaphorically a goal getter!

You know why you think this way... It's the goals.

Ronaldo literally plays in the box as a striker and gets most of his goals from there. But Messi plays outside the box...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
damosky12:

You know why you think this way... It's the goals.

Ronaldo literally plays in the box as a striker and gets most of his goals from there. But Messi plays outside the box...
And they now compare him to PELE, Maradona, FENOMENO & MESSI

What an Insult?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
safesurfer:

Here's a link clearly showing the beef Greenwood for instance have with Ronaldo.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10320703/Manchester-United-faced-rift-Mason-Greenwood-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html

What helped Ronaldo in Madrid was that most of their players, as talented as they were, were willing to 'play for Ronaldo'. And that includes Benzema.

Ronaldo once complained that some of his Juventus teammates were competing against him on the pitch trying to prove something, lol.

From the link I showed you above, do you think Mason Greenwood would play with Ronaldo were they to start a match together, or instead opt to do his own thing to the detriment of the team?

Your link says mason greenwood only but earlier u mentioned about 4 other players. Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by crossbreedwears(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
You are a big fool. Who said he has more than the numbers of penalties you mentioned.
alabo1:

You guys baffle me with your stupidly and ignorance m of his 806 goals scored only 113 are penalties. Where do you get your data from. I await you to give me counter data and may you break a leg if the figure is more than I have quoted. Idiots who have accomplished nothing sit in their hovels with 100mb and post nonsense. Spits
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ebig21(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

GOAT without even a semi-final in the world Cup..
Is that one a Goat?
Do you truly know the meaning of GOAT?
IF he's GOAT, then what's PELE your black man brother?
He played in the semi finals in the 2006 fifa World Cup in Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Nigeria, Lessons Learnt / Funny Meme Of Ghana AFCON. / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.