Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games (46016 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Olivier Giroud Surpasses Henry, Becomes France's All-time Leading Goalscorer / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The All-Time Leading Goalscorer In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
ebig21:

He played in the semi finals in the 2006 fifa World Cup in Germany
Wey world cup medal naaaaa?
Show me BRONZE medal or even Broom.
And you Penaldians are comparing him to
MESSI
ROMARIO
RONALDINHO
FENOMENO
and the great PELE.
That's an Insult.
He can't attend meetings of WORLD CUP Medalists.
And this is your GOAT.
What would you say about JOAN Cruf, Eusebio.. ?
No world cup medal to show.
The world doesn't know them.
Only Europe does.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by crossbreedwears(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
I guess I quoted the wrong person. I wanted to insult the guy who said Ronaldo has 502 penalties out of his 806 career goals
alabo1:

You guys baffle me with your stupidly and ignorance m of his 806 goals scored only 113 are penalties. Where do you get your data from. I await you to give me counter data and may you break a leg if the figure is more than I have quoted. Idiots who have accomplished nothing sit in their hovels with 100mb and post nonsense. Spits

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Sunnyski: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
CR7 is a GOAT and that Dwarf is a Dog �

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
What's the difference between CR7 & GEORGE WEAH?
At least George WEAH could even dribble an entire half field
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Prechgold1180(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlyingKing:

Omo this is correct NFT to mint

Seriously
Can I use this work to make money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ExcelDBM: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
What's the difference between CR7 & GEORGE WEAH?
At least George WEAH could even dribble an entire half field

Let him rewind and win games with the dribbles na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ebig21(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Wey world cup medal naaaaa?
Show me BRONZE medal or even Broom.
And you Penaldians are comparing him to
MESSI
ROMARIO
RONALDINHO
FENOMENO
and the great PELE.
That's an Insult.
He can't attend meetings of WORLD CUP
Medalists.

And this is your GOAT.
What would you say about JOAN Cruf, Eusebio.. ?
No world cup medal to show.
The world doesn't know them.
Only Europe does.
Thomas Kramer, Juan Mata, Steven madanda , de jong, van brockhorst, giroud, fringes, meltzelder, Jerome boateng,will all attend this so great meeting

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Blaqroman0000: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
ifeoma2611:
Am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka
una never stop this una low budget begging??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ifiokjohn(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
.... a goat that has never crossed SEMI FINAL in the FIFA World Cup now compared to the United States.
.... a goat that has never dribbled a single opponent convincingly.....
That's madness!
CR7 GOAL MACHINE...... True.

But we have seen his likes.... Which will include.
1. Pele- OGA Kpatakpata.
2. Romario- OGA machine too.
3. Original Ronaldo fenomeno- Machine.
All the aforementioned have lifted the FIFA world Cup convincingly, yet they were not penalty goats.
These were MACHINES.
They could dribble an entire team.
Can CR7 dine with these fellows, in terms of a world Cup medal? At least BRONZE MEDAL
At Least MESSI can dine with them. grin grin

maybe you should check Ronaldo at Manchester United and in Madrid before 2016 then come back and correct this nonsense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
ebig21:

Thomas Kramer, Juan Mata, Steven madanda , de jong, van brockhorst, giroud, fringes, meltzelder, Jerome boateng,will all attend this so great meeting
Of course!
Even Mbappe, Kanye, Zidane, & many more.
FIFA is the highest
Yet GOAT won't attend

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Bonaventure7890: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ProfChris10(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
sotall:
cool

He hasn't scored since several matches ...but because he scored two now, we no go hear word!

Hat-trick actually
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Alaganature09(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Ororo. No one else can do it. Even d guy wey dey farmer league can't do it. I no mention name oooooo.
F
T
C.

Lala
Seun
Mynd4
And other mobs,
Make I send my aza, at all at all, na him bad.

I for say make you send Aza but farmer no Dey send money to ororo boys
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by MrBONE2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
cjudy:
Waiting for Dwarf fans
806Goals of which about 500 goals are scored via tapping while the rest via penalty grin
Say no to Penaldo des Tapnaldo Bwana grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
QUESTION;

Let's assume FIFA wants to organize an Emergency meeting about the FIFA WORLD CUP & the OLYMPICS Game with respect to the Russia/ Ukraine War, and same FIFA instructs that your FIFA World Cup medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be your ticket for entry & that can also be substituted with Olympics Soccer Medal since it involves the world too......
Please how will your GOAT, CR7 make it to that meeting?
Please answers are needed ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Grandkay21(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
That fred assist was so sweet
safesurfer:
Congrats to CR7.

Man Utd should rally round him and drop individual ego. He will surely deliver.

Kudos to Fred and Sancho for the assists.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by smile11s(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
There’s a Ugandan that scored over 3000 goals in his career playing for Ugandan PL. another Nigerian also scored over 1600 goals playing in the NPL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Oluwapresley(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
dankorode:
you for kuku say you wan take style troll measi

Oga, I am a Barcelona fan. This is just what I think. I don't have not even a second to troll.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by GeneralPula: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

You're a compound fool,the same USA that sees your kind as inferior is what you're spending the buck of your life praising,the same USA is bombing Somalia in Africa as we speak,the same USA that destroyed afirca own Libya just for the fun of it you're a slave by default. And people like you are why Europeans still see us as inferior,China has invested a 100 times more in Africa and I don't see you licking their a$$
This was the lot of your forefathers in USA

That pic is Europe, not USA..

You’re right tho..

They’re all Evil..

From USA to Russia to China, all evil!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Ronaldo is analogous to USA.
People hate him because of his success but they forget that he has worked so hard for years to achieve this.

Nairaland war mongers hate USA and support Russia but they are quick to forget that USA has done so much and invested a lot in human and material resources in order to be a global giant today.
the issue is that US no even know say dem dey. Oni gbeses
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ifiokjohn(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
QUESTION;

Let's assume FIFA wants to organize an Emergency meeting about the FIFA WORLD CUP & the OLYMPICS Game with respect to the Russia/ Ukraine War, and same FIFA instructs that your FIFA World Cup medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be your ticket for entry & that can also be substituted with Olympics Soccer Medal since it involves the world too......
Please how will your GOAT, CR7 make it to that meeting?
Please answers are needed ASAP

why are you putting silver or bronze no one really care bout second place. Ask Salah and Egypt or ask Messi before he won his Copa America. Na just hatred dey do u. If Ronaldo had the squad Messi had pre2014...he would have won the world cup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Germi9: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ronaldo is a bad boy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by LostMyZeal(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
.... a goat that has never crossed SEMI FINAL in the FIFA World Cup now compared to the United States.
.... a goat that has never dribbled a single opponent convincingly.....
That's madness!
CR7 GOAL MACHINE...... True.

But we have seen his likes.... Which will include.
1. Pele- OGA Kpatakpata.
2. Romario- OGA machine too.
3. Original Ronaldo fenomeno- Machine.
All the aforementioned have lifted the FIFA world Cup convincingly, yet they were not penalty goats.
These were MACHINES.
They could dribble an entire team.
Can CR7 dine with these fellows, in terms of a world Cup medal? At least BRONZE MEDAL
At Least MESSI can dine with them. grin grin

Stop fooling yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Duru009(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Final Vote

Share for Ronaldo

Like for Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by hatakekakashi: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Can one convincingly pick CR7 ahead of Ronaldo FENOMENO?

Can one convincingly pick CR7 ahead of ROMARIO?

Can one convincingly pick CR7 ahead of Ronaldinho?

Not to talk of PELE, MARADONA or MESSI?
ABEG make uh na sleep jareh!
Too many Kids everywhere.
These were all dribblers, playmakers and machines.
Baba football has evolved, we're no longer in the days of ronaldinho and de Lima where all what people care about is dribbling.

Besides Ronaldo is a striker now not a winger so his primary job is to score. Watch him at Madrid or man u then when he was a winger, he dribbles.

Present top managers now prefers players that score to dribblers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
ifiokjohn:
why are you putting silver or bronze no one really care bout second place. Ask Salah and Egypt or ask Messi before he won his Copa America. Na just hatred dey do u. If Ronaldo had the squad Messi had pre2014...he would have won the world cup
So now na HATRED......
when MESSI was struggling to win COPA AMERICA he was insulted & demeaned by you Penaldians.
Now same MESSI who was denigrated for not having any international trophy to himself now suddenly has a HIGHER International medals more than CR7....
So which one is hatred now?
MESSI has got several COPA America silver medals including Gold.
MESSI has got the prestigious Olympic gold medal.
MESSI has got Silver medal FIFA...
Meaning MESSI will attend the FIFA MEETING....
what about PENALDO?

... still waiting for response & not hatred
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Baba football has evolved, we're no longer in the days of ronaldinho and de Lima where all what people care about is dribbling.

Besides Ronaldo is a striker now not a winger so his primary job is to score. Watch him at Madrid or man u then when he was a winger, he dribbles.

Present top managers now prefers players that score to dribblers.

And FENOMENO Ronaldo was a Goalkeeper right?
CR7 has now become a striker, no longer a winger
Then GUARDIOLA who happens to be a modern day manager should have sold MESSI out since he dribbled often.
Imagine having excuse for INCOMPETENCE....
what an excuse!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by hatakekakashi: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

And FENOMENO Ronaldo was a Goalkeeper right?
CR7 has now become a striker, no longer a winger
Tell me one player presently (striker prefferably) that dribbles always. Just one.

Football has evolved, even small teams are now capable of neutralizing dribblers with the right tactics.

Teamplay is now the way forward. You can't play for top coaches like pep and klopp by dribbling and killing counter attacking opportunities.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ACE1010: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Best

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Tell me one player presently (striker prefferably) that dribbles always. Just one.

Football has evolved, even small teams are now capable of neutralizing dribblers with the right tactics.

Teamplay is now the way forward. You can't play for top coaches like pep and klopp by dribbling and killing counter attacking opportunities.
FOOTBALL hasn't evolved.
We only have too many incompetent players parading everywhere..
IF not why will MAN UTD have someone like Rashford as a striker..?
What will Jones be doing in MAN U..?
What will Lingarf be doing in MAN U?
What will Pogba be doing in a mature club like Man U. The world Lacks players now.
BRAZIL is suffering same fate now.
Who born GERMANY to thrash Brazil 7.
Are Brazilians mad? or what?

It's a PHASE...
Better wake up.

Imagine the SALARIES of most of these useless players. Comparr it to that of Beckham, Zidane, Figo, Schevshenko, Paul Scholes and many more.
Too many LAZY players now.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Name one MAN U player now that can bench Paul Scholes or ROONEY...?
Most players now collect Salaries for playing Rubbish...
Can any REAL MADRID player stand ZIDANE?
Take a look at AC MILAN....
AC MILAN that used to be European Giants now have miscreants as players.
Yet these Guys get paid every week.
Can any AC MILAN player stand Schevshenko?
Can any stand KAKA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Nigeria, Lessons Learnt / BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.