Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games (46015 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Olivier Giroud Surpasses Henry, Becomes France's All-time Leading Goalscorer / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The All-Time Leading Goalscorer In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Lovelink1991(f): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Osilama1:
Ronaldo has talent incredible one... The idea that he works hard than he has talent is just face saving.. he is very much talented as Messi, maradona, Cruyff, ronaldinho etc

What is his talent, you mean to stand in the 18 yards box waiting for who to pass the ball to him and score or he dribble three people the same time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Jake420: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Ronaldo is analogous to USA.
People hate him because of his success but they forget that he has worked so hard for years to achieve this.

Nairaland war mongers hate USA and support Russia but they are quick to forget that USA has done so much and invested a lot in human and material resources in order to be a global giant today.
What's up with uncle Tom Dickriding?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Topchamber05: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=Prechgold1180 ⢠⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo [/quote] You are the real deal. I give it to you. Gbosa!Gbosa!!Gbosa!!! Ororo na their father.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by olaolaking: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Over the years I have always argued that Messi is a better player. I mean, it's obvious in the way that he plays. He is naturally gifted and he has a more exciting pattern to his play. I find it funny why anyone would argue against that.

But in the last 2 years, I have seen a different side to Ronaldo. Just like Lampard said some months back, maybe Ronaldo just edges it. This man has given his all to football! He is literally and metaphorically a goal getter!
In reality, he is better than Messi. RONALDO had proven himself in 3 different leagues and he did and performed beautifully well. He had been the best player in his team in Premiership, Laliga and Seriea A. He had been the best player in his country.

Apart from Barca, Messi never met up in any other team
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by garfield1: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Abeg upload your account details.
Get yourself a cold drink

Can I drop mine too? I love messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
sotall:
cool

He hasn't scored since several matches ...but because he scored two now, we no go hear word!

Three
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by ImaIma1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
Most selfish motherfvcker in the history of football. undecided

Yeah. He should have passed the balls back to Fred and Sancho to score them. And for the header, it would have been selfless if had headed the ball back to Telles who took the corner kick to head it in.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Osilama1: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lovelink1991:

What is his talent, you mean to stand in the 18 yards box waiting for who to pass the ball to him and score or he dribble three people the same time.
if u had one u would know the meaning of talent... If scoring was that easy player's won't be missing penalty shoot out
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Oluwapresley(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
olaolaking:
In reality, he is better than Messi. RONALDO had proven himself in 3 different leagues and he did and performed beautifully well. He had been the best player in his team in Premiership, Laliga and Seriea A. He had been the best player in his country.

Apart from Barca, Messi never met up in any other team

Well, we see things differently. Whether Messi plays in just one league or all leagues, I have eyes and can see. And there is no need following the bandwagon that says one has to play in different leagues to prove one's self. This is someone that has won the champions league I think 4 times playing against the best teams in these so called leagues. So pleaseeee.

That said, Messi is now slower, plays a lot more deeper. I think he now lacks that cutting edge. I have seen so many times in recent times where his passes which would have connected some 5-6 years ago do not connect. Which is why we are having this discussion.

What I am trying to see is, don't come out and outrightly condemn the man. Ronaldo has worked hard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by TheSameGuy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Prechgold1180:
⢠⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by JohnSP99: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
safesurfer:
Congrats to CR7.

Man Utd should rally round him and drop individual ego. He will surely deliver.

Kudos to Fred and Sancho for the assists.
Baba don old make una leave the guy jare, are there no other younger players that should be doing better there
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by olaolaking: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluwapresley:

Well, we see things differently. Whether Messi plays in just one league or all leagues, I have eyes and can see. And there is no need following the bandwagon that says one has to play in different leagues to prove one's self. This is someone that has won the champions league I think 4 times playing against the best teams in these so called leagues. So pleaseeee.

That said, Messi is now slower, plays a lot more deeper. I think he now lacks that cutting edge. I have seen so many times in recent times where his passes which would have connected some 5-6 years ago do not connect. Which is why we are having this discussion.

What I am trying to see is, don't come out and outrightly condemn the man. Ronaldo has worked hard.

The simple translation of this is that Messi only fit in to ONLY BARCA.

That is what it means. He failed with his country. He failed when NOT playing with Barca which also means he can only shine with Barca pattern

Probably it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games by Lovelink1991(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Osilama1:
if u had one u would know the meaning of talent... If scoring was that easy player's won't be missing penalty shoot out

If you cannot score as a player you are not born to play football go and do something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Nigeria, Lessons Learnt / BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.