Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) (29030 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Freegroove: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
smiley
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
He's GOAT

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Sucre6: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
the tiny man in Paris has 7 Ballon d’ors , he’s gonna win a trophy this season… wetin una won win the season na suii, hatrick and clean sheets

wetin PSG wan win apart from farmers market league trophy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Go go man United
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2 Dominique Seun garfield1 Buhari Osinbajo Atiku Tinubu Umahi Putin Zelenskiyy Biden Trump Infantino Pinnick

Sancho, the hypeman!
Come ooooooo
grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by errigdee: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
e just be as if GOD don dey save him goals since...las las see as him drop HAT-TRICK ..... wawuuuu

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2 Dominique Seun garfield1 Buhari Osinbajo Atiku Tinubu Umahi Putin Zelenskiyy Biden Trump Infantino Pinnick

Sancho, the hypeman!
Come ooooooo

The same Sancho most of you wanted sold within his first week of arrival... Una condemn the guy after a couple of games.

Congrats to you guys today... I am very sure Atletico won't be so careless next week!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin The other Fraud is Still struggling in the Farmers League grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by sportskid(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Messi Is Still The Goat.... 17 matches, 2 goals , 10 assists, Ronaldo, 24 matches,11goals,3 assists. MESSI IS STILL THE GOAT, YESTERDAY,TODAY AND FOREVER....
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Before Messi, there was Ronaldo
During Messi, there was Ronaldo
After Messi, there is still Ronaldo

Before Ronaldo, there was no Messi
During Ronaldo, there was Messi
After Ronaldo, there will be no Messi
lalasticlala mynd44.....this moniker should never be banned even if she slap person here cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Datedoboy: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Although I'm a Liverpool fan. I congratulate my Manu fans for having such a phenomenal player CR7 in their team. For him to be bagging hat tricks at this age, mennn he is simply fantastic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

The same Sancho most of you wanted sold within his first week of arrival... Una condemn the guy after a couple of games.

Congrats to you guys today... I am very sure Atletico won't be so careless next week!

At least congratulate GOAT kwanu

Maguire is the only person giving me HBP.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Majesty33(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bleep the dwarf goat I'm Paris

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Anny505(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
CalabarPikin:
We know

Narrow escape

Make your GOAT do am if e easy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
GardenOfGod:
How many times has he rescued Man Utd this season in both domestic and champions league?

If only CR7 was in PSG the night they were humiliated by Madrid, he would have performed miracle as usual....

Give it up to the GOAT! cheesy
yen yen yen

Which miracle he performed juventus last season for CL

Your forget say he went there to win CL for them
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by TangoPredict(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
No one does it better than king penaldo the great
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
EdgarBounce:
This one done pass GOAT. Na COW you be
he pass cow too, na elephantiasis
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Before Messi, there was Ronaldo
During Messi, there was Ronaldo
After Messi, there is still Ronaldo

Before Ronaldo, there was no Messi
During Ronaldo, there was Messi
After Ronaldo, there will be no Messi

That record right there is fearsome...

I don't see anyone equalling this even in 3 decades!
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:

At least congratulate GOAT kwanu

Maguire is the only person giving me HBP.

I have been celebrating Ronaldo all evening na... Na him get Spotlight for the foreseeable future!

806 goals! Forget it... No one is equalling that record even in the next half century. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sucre6:

wetin PSG wan win apart from farmers market league trophy
wetin Ronaldo wan win this season apart from suiii…. Epl wey guardiola don turn to farmers league….
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:
yen yen yen

Which miracle he performed juventus last season for CL

Your forget say he went there to win CL for them
Past tense... You must be Buhari fan... Always blaming PDP for his failures. cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by minasu190: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
The guy is incredible and very assidous,he have helped man united countless tiime,he is indeed a GOAT! Isn't he?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:

Sancho, the hypeman!
Come ooooooo
You don return to Old Trafford after exiling to Bayern ba Anyway I am happy for your club and Ororo he made my day grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Datedoboy:
Although I'm a Liverpool fan. I congratulate my Manu fans for having such a phenomenal player CR7 in their team. For him to be bagging hat tricks at this age, mennn he is simply fantastic
you are a correct human bean, unlike those Chelsea fans wey bad belle go kill

Cc: funjosh, vickyrotex, mynd44, lalasticlala iyangbali and babangali

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:
The haters are coming.

Ronaldo has scored more league goals today than Messi has scored all season  - Suspect33

Jerome stop it
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Sucre6: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
wetin Ronaldo wan win this season apart from suiii…. Epl wey guardiola don turn to farmers league….

Stop hating bro, when you are big you are big, Ronaldo is a fvcking big name, person way him Instagram followers is times 2 the total population of Nigeria, u dey jonze grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Past tense... You must be Buhari fan... Always blaming PDP for his failures. cheesy

E pain you abi....

Dey use another person problem dey praise another person..
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by dahmie2013: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hardwork never kills...Congratulations Ronaldo! CR7! My GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have been celebrating Ronaldo all evening na... Na him get Spotlight for the foreseeable future!

806 goals! Forget it... No one is equalling that record even in the next half century. lipsrsealed

Na lie, if someone like Joseph bican(most average football fans do not know) can score 805,
In the next 20 years, you will see a player that can score 900.

Watch out for mbappe and haaland, one of them will certainly reach 900+ goals..
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Maobichek: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ololanla:
The guy is just too good. Messi must cry tonight. grin grin

Nawaoo!!! Both Messi and Cr7 are out of UCL, Messi is sure of French league while Cr7 is not sure about top 4 let alone Premiership title so who would cry at the end of the season?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Kryzboy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
I know you will be feeling like a god now.
Proud fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? / Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed / Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.