Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) (29061 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

How do you guys think sef.. Making claims and assertions based on sentiment.

Ronaldo didn't score up to 140 goals at the age of 24.

At the age of 23, mbappe has had 201 goals..

We have prospects for that, that is upcoming players, that will do more than Messi and cr7.

You have to watch out, Cr7/Messi are not gods/aliens, they are humans, there will be someone greater coming in the next generation.

Before Cr7/lm10, we had Ronaldo, Ronaldihno, kaka, Carlos, eto.

Ronaldo9, Ronaldihno, kaka etc were gods during their times just like we are having cr7/LM.

No dey reason like that, next 10 years you go dey see different magicians.

this is d reason I ask for your age. U never started watching soccer when Ronaldo sign Man U. Because if u have started, u will not be saying all these
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by lomprico(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
hahaha, that’s called history… make una use all the hatrick win a trophy at least this season…. His goals nah his personal achievements, shey na wetin una wan win this season be that…. That’s why I called it mediocrity….if he like make e score 100 goals in a match, that’s none of my business… he’s yet to score against teams like City, Liverpool and Chelsea this season but una still Dey scream… fyi Spurs na average team, spur wey wolves Dey flog like pikin… if he score a hatrick against Liverpool I go press like, till then adios… World Cup is not even sure …. Double Wahala

Yesterday Is history, even the world club cup you won of resent Is now history. You can also give same advice to your club. Win trophy this season make we see.
CR7 is a fantastic player despite his age and he has scored against these teams you mentioned before. I you can't celebrate him, stop wining
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gainman:
this is d reason I ask for your age. U never started watching soccer when Ronaldo sign Man U. Because if u have started, u will not be saying all these

What did cr7 do when started playing for man utd that mbappe have not done?

Are you counting goals abi na trophy?

I don't really know what point you are trying to drive with my age along with what mbappe and cr7 have done at a point in time.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

Dry Bones shall rise again... Peacocks will stand tall always! undecided

Yep in the secot division

Relegation sure for una
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gainman:
is it not better to feel d impact of a player in a team than just be in a farmer's club like a figure head. How many goals your Messi has this season compare to mpappe? If it should be Ronaldo in PSG. What do u think will happen. Ronaldo is d only player in d world that get blamed even if he score hatrick. I imagine how Ronaldo would have been ridiculed if nah him be Messi without goal in PSG. Psg won all its league matches without Messi.

You guys make assertions that seem irrational.
Who blamed Ronaldo today that he scored a hatrick? Which page or website is blaming him for scoring three goals..

All these children coming online sef..

I can guess you are not much older than 23.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

What did cr7 do when started playing for man utd that mbappe have not done?

Are you counting goals abi na trophy?

I don't really know what point you are trying to drive with my age along with what mbappe and cr7 have done at a point in time.
so now you are now comparing mpappe with Ronaldo. That is good of u. Now u accepted Messi is not in contention any more.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Ophiio(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Do u want to be out of poverty zone? If yes, check my signature and start making legit money everyday
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gainman:
so now you are now comparing mpappe with Ronaldo. That is good of u. Now u accepted Messi is not in contention any more.

Sorry man, I am not derailing from the topic, you want to derail from the topic.

It seems you are forgetting, let me take you back to the topic--- we are talking about players going beyond cr7/LM reigns and achievements. Then you asked If I know what cr7 did during early time in man utd compare to mbappe?

I gave you some lit facts, you ignored that part till now..
Mbappe is better than both at 23.

Please don't derail the discussion, it is very obvious you have no ground on this and you want to shift the goalpost.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Maobichek: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Gainman:
it is better people feel your impact in a team than just dey somewhere like figure head. Tell us d impact of Messi in PSG. If PSG win d league,Shay nah Messi win am for them?

Good morning, if you go through my comments you would realize that I'm not Messi fan but it highly unnecessary bringing Messi into Man U /Tot match.

Record showed that Cr7 now have 806 league goals so what one achieve counts in football, Cr7 with the highest league goals and Messi with French league title is still a win-win for both of them, thank you.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by prigoz(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Before Messi, there was Ronaldo
During Messi, there was Ronaldo
After Messi, there is still Ronaldo

Before Ronaldo, there was no Messi
During Ronaldo, there was Messi
After Ronaldo, there will be no Messi
Good analogy. On point
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Jalaw: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2022
You all see this

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, if you go through my comments you would realize that I'm not Messi fan but it highly unnecessary bringing Messi into Man U /Tot match.

Record showed that Cr7 now have 806 league goals so what one achieve counts in football, Cr7 with the highest league goals and Messi with French league title is still a win-win for both of them, thank you.
many soccer organisation have praised him for this amazing achievement and records. So who are u to be saying negative talk about his goals. So to u all d previous awards and trophies he got no be achievement to you. My guy stop d hate this is not good for u. If someone is good is good. If Ronaldo have not rescued Man U with that 3 goals. I bet u will be among of those who will criticise him. Now he scored u still said negative things about him. If your eyes see great things make u dey happy. Stop hating him.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Ronaldo love challenges.
He was inspired by Benzema hat-trick.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by antibullshit: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Marca
Not a very good video. Didn't show him scoring and only showed one tottenham goal.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by splashbaby(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Teaser4:
the tiny man in Paris has 7 Ballon d’ors , he’s gonna win a trophy this season… wetin una won win the season na suii, hatrick and clean sheets
Wait ooo he has scored all the goals the short goat have scored so far in a farmer's league in one match...Respect please.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
splashbaby:
Wait ooo he has scored all the goals the short goat have scored so far in a farmer's league in one match...Respect please.
with all the goals wetin he go win this season…. Crawl back to your hole… shey una sign him to score goals or win trophies… una just Dey think upside down, una go return to default settings soon…
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Lamasta(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maobichek:

Nawaoo!!! Both Messi and Cr7 are out of UCL, Messi is sure of French league while Cr7 is not sure about top 4 let alone Premiership title so who would cry at the end of the season?

We talking of individual performance not team moreover Man Utd will go through in the UCL

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Maobichek: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Gainman:
many soccer organisation have praised him for this amazing achievement and records. So who are u to be saying negative talk about his goals. So to u all d previous awards and trophies he got no be achievement to you. My guy stop d hate this is not good for u. If someone is good is good. If Ronaldo have not rescued Man U with that 3 goals. I bet u will be among of those who will criticise him. Now he scored u still said negative things about him. If your eyes see great things make u dey happy. Stop hating him.

Hate Cr7 because I'm Messi fan? I'm no fan to any of them nor do i hate any of them. I quoted a person who brought Messi into this thread which is not necessary at all, thank you.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by judedwriter(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ronaldo played with so much determination and aggression...

It was clear he wasn't happy about what the press has been saying about him about his form and he leaving man utd.

I hope he carries this aggressive attitude to ATM on tuesday UCL grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by OGWILLS123: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
2ndchildhood:
He's GOAT

So true, you are also a goat for realizing this.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by splashbaby(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Teaser4:
with all the goals wetin he go win this season…. Crawl back to your hole… shey una sign him to score goals or win trophies… una just Dey think upside down, una go return to default settings soon…
This Ronaldo's success has got someone whinning real bad....Na your short goat success we dey talk about and no be ManU na.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
splashbaby:
This Ronaldo's success has got someone whinning real bad....Na your short goat success we dey talk about and no be ManU na.
mofo penaldo no play today ni
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by splashbaby(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2022
go away jare...let us moan our exit in peace
Teaser4:
mofo penaldo no play today ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA: Ahmed Musa Has 98 Official Caps, Not 100 / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo / Ibrahimovic Grants Lukaku Permission To Wear Man United's No.9 Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.