Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces (731 Views)

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
So I have been asking myself this particular question, please what do you think?

Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsuccesful?
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yes. Not everyone that smile with you really wants the best for you. So many disguised village people. Trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by MufasaLion: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Absolutely not. Although, I only share my plans with someone or few people that we have like minds.
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by Tossydarams: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
citywal:
So I have been asking myself this particular question, please what do you think?

Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsuccesful?

It’s possible, people radiate negative energy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by garriAndsugar: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sometimes you can tell someone and the person informs your village people. Just forget about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
citywal:
ok
Ok too undecided
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Absolutely not. Although, I only share my plans with someone or few people that we have like minds.
ok and when u proceed it works at the end of the day
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tossydarams:

Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Sometimes you can tell someone and the person informs your village people. Just forget about it. grin
grin
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by chiefolododo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tossydarams:

it is called the latent power of the soul.It is witchcraft. An average black man is jealous of another person's success,so when he is sad,he releases negative energy, if his subconscious mind is functioning, it will hinder his neighbor's progress

3 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
citywal:

Wrong! undecided

The reason your plans fail has more to do with improper planning and lack of sticktuitiveness undecided
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
chiefolododo:
it is called the latent power of the soul.It is witchcraft. An average black man is jealous of another person's success,so when he is sad,he releases negative energy, if his subconscious mind is functioning, it will hinder his neighbor's progress
Hmmm this is deep
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by MufasaLion: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
citywal:
ok and when u proceed it works at the end of the day

Yes, but sometimes not.

However, I don't see my failure or unsuccessful plans to be caused by people or someone I told about the plans. It's foolish and ignorant to blame people for your misfortune whether it's self-caused or not.

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by Felimax(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
There is more energy when you keep it to fruition than there is when you tell it out to fruition.

Sometimes, you may just need people's opinions and not their validation but how you differentiate between this two becomes another issue.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by citywal(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, but sometimes not.

However, I don't see my failure or unsuccessful plans to be caused by people or someone I told about the plans. It's foolish and ignorant to blame people for your misfortune whether it's self-caused or not.
I agree with you on this, like it's your fault it's you mistake fix it.
Re: Do You Guys Think Telling People Or Someone Your Plans, Makes Your Plan Unsucces by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
citywal:
I agree with you on this, like it's your fault it's you mistake fix it.

Exactly! There was a time I needed something. I could only to through a particular person to achieve it but this person decieved me and intentionally didn't make it work out. It was obvious this person didn't want me to achieve it because I would have achieved it easily if the person had done what was to be done.

Although, it was disappointing and painful but I knew it wasn't my fault. Such scenario is understandable if I decide to put the blame on the person unlike some people that would blame someone that don't even have any affiliation or connection with what they want to achieve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Pressured To Date Because Of Your Good Looks? / Choose Between The Two / Regina Daniels Allegedly Packs Out Of Ned Nwoko's House - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.