Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur (61087 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Ophiio(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Check my signature if u want to make money everyday
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
QUESTION;

Let's assume FIFA wants to organize an Emergency meeting about the FIFA WORLD CUP & the OLYMPICS Game with respect to the Russia/ Ukraine War, and same FIFA instructs that your FIFA World Cup medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be your ticket for entry & that can also be substituted with Olympics Soccer Medal since it involves the world too......
Please how will your GOAT, CR7 make it to that meeting?
Please answers are needed ASAP
This Question comes with a monetary PRIZE
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by blowjohn(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
I swear someone made a comment that Ronaldo will net a hat trick this week after Lewandowski and the other player( can't remember who)

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by DAFEEDI(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
807 career goals is not by voting. You work for it. End of discussion
(For those with...)

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by nijanigga: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Despite all that noise no championship league for manure next season .Waste of hatric
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by gistray: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
QUESTION;

Let's assume FIFA wants to organize an Emergency meeting about the FIFA WORLD CUP & the OLYMPICS Game with respect to the Russia/ Ukraine War, and same FIFA instructs that your FIFA World Cup medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be your ticket for entry & that can also be substituted with Olympics Soccer Medal since it involves the world too......

What's this foool even saying

You yourself know this is some mamaPut level analysis

Ogogoro drinker

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Padipadi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
JayCynic:
Now that he's scored the hype will be everywhere, notice how nobody is praising Pogba despite his brilliant performance, notice how they are saying that he plays better than teenagers at 37 but once he just stops scoring, the blame suddenly will be on Rashford, Rangnick, Bruno Fernandez, Fred, English FA, Sepp Blatter, Putin, Nnamdi Kanu, and the Pfizer vaccine, that's when they'll somehow remember that age has caught up with him.
what's your point
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Playermayweda(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
gistray:

Ogogoro drinker

The guy is really on some low-grade weed
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:

Ogogoro drinker
You still didn't answer my question.
IF it involves MESSI you will understand.
When MESSI was never a COPA AMERICA champion we no hear word from you Guys...
Now how can an acclaimed GOAT retire from FOOTBALL without something to show about Planet Earth?

I just wanted answers and not Insults.
How will CR7 attend a meeting of FIFA medalists negotiating a cease fire in this Russia/Ukraine war? I just need answers....
Mind you EURO is just a a continental medal.
FIFA needs only WORLD medalists to grace such...
Please how will your GOAT attend?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Maximus85(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
Now that he's scored the hype will be everywhere, notice how nobody is praising Pogba despite his brilliant performance, notice how they are saying that he plays better than teenagers at 37 but once he just stops scoring, the blame suddenly will be on Rashford, Rangnick, Bruno Fernandez, Fred, English FA, Sepp Blatter, Putin, Nnamdi Kanu, and the Pfizer vaccine, that's when they'll somehow remember that age has caught up with him.

Rest!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Lamasta(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
The same way you lots are blaming Pochetino for the failure of the fraud

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Munzy14(m): 2:25am On Mar 13, 2022
TempUser:
Ororo! tongue

Pessi fans right now...
So messi is now pessi... grin grin

You guys are cruise masters

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:41am On Mar 13, 2022
There is no doubt, CR7 is an excellent footballer.
He has proved this times uncounted.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Juanmike(m): 3:03am On Mar 13, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Nice one

Was expecting that same energy against Man City sha.....but guy man was nowhere to be found

If Benz should do it against a team like PSG, then any average player can
Not all , Pessi couldn't.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:

Stop being a hater bro , where were you when he was being crucified. Stop trying to be smart by half a wit.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Juanmike(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
QUESTION;

Just like you assumed that Madrid and PSG would have a third leg, wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 13, 2022
sportskid:

My brother, God bless you jare

God doesn't bless haters so stop being one.
Rejoice with those that rejoice for that's what the Holy book says

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by ToyinDipo(m): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Spuds is now equal of any team, you should be playing city 38 times a season.
Champion against poor defenders.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:32am On Mar 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
GOAT - Greatest Of All Times

COW - Champion of the World
proud animals, I think animals are animals, no sense just animals
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by phemmyfour: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2022
That performance as a team can't beat any team. Man U still have a long way to go
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by FireUpNow(m): 3:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Food is ready now for all Man U fans
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by davibid: 4:01am On Mar 13, 2022

⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄

GOAT �

#KINGBID

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by obinnaeustace(m): 4:32am On Mar 13, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbBBLYmAEPv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ronald which planets are you from he is extraordinary good
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Ororo to the world....
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Lightorder: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
TLewandoski - hattrick ⚽⚽⚽
Benzema - hattrick ⚽⚽⚽
Ronaldo - hattrick ⚽⚽⚽

My goat pessi � - sofascore 8.0✅

Like for Ronaldo

Share for Messi
I gave like and I shared. Ronaldo has done well . Mercy is doing well too. Ever since I saw the number of children that feed from Merci’s success, my hate for him stopped last year. A whole lots of futures hang on his philanthropy
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by xpool(m): 5:58am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
It is noble to celebrate success!
Learn to be happy for the success of others, so that you don't end up being a saddist.
At 37 and a hatrick in super Sunday; he is worth celebrating. It is just football, don't be too hard on yourself, stop searching for what will taint the joy of those around you, or else it becomes your lifestyle.
I a fan of CR7, but whenever messi doest something great on the pitch, I always acknowledge it and jokingly say " Omo this messi too much shaa' I don't look for words to taint his happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by djon78(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbBBLYmAEPv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cristiano Ronaldo is still a phenomenon

He is still miles ahead of Messi

Messi has entered dumorage or law of diminishing returns

Mind you I am not Ronald's fan
But his work ethic is second to none

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by djon78(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:

Ogbeni park one side

Ronaldo is extremely good

I guess you are a Messi fan

Pessi is completely washed up
He has gone to relegation

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by SunMusk(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Guy be calming down, which pogba?? You watch the match??
JayCynic:
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by adefitim(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2022
obembet:
⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo

Like for this man abeg premier league no be farmer league.

CR7 is the face of football. Played in 4 different leagues and established himself as the best in all 4. Not like Messi who played his whole life in Spain and the moment he left spain, he struggled heavily and that too in farmers league

Comrade how you tey do this art omor you surprised me 100%
Nairalander and creativity is 5 & 6
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by techWriter3: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2022
GOAT - main Of All TimesCOW - titleholder of the World

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.