Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur (61083 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by smithtizzle: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2022
In need of a Bitcoin investment app? Hit me up
0708 186 0809
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by yinkeys(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2022
perambulator:
tottenham no be team
Tottenham defeated Manchester City a few days ago. shocked
Be honest, you do have nose candy once in a while ?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by grimandevil: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Messi still have the best assist and pre assist
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by sylve11: 6:29am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
Now that he's scored the hype will be everywhere, notice how nobody is praising Pogba despite his brilliant performance, notice how they are saying that he plays better than teenagers at 37 but once he just stops scoring, the blame suddenly will be on Rashford, Rangnick, Bruno Fernandez, Fred, English FA, Sepp Blatter, Putin, Nnamdi Kanu, and the Pfizer vaccine, that's when they'll somehow remember that age has caught up with him.

grin cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Waheed60: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2022
RONALDO IS THE PROBLEM OF MAN U WIN THEY LOST MATCH BUT YESTERDAY THEY WON RONALDO IS WHAT? MAN U FANS
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Machinegun91(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Old man Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by WHITELIGHTER: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
Now that he's scored the hype will be everywhere, notice how nobody is praising Pogba despite his brilliant performance, notice how they are saying that he plays better than teenagers at 37 but once he just stops scoring, the blame suddenly will be on Rashford, Rangnick, Bruno Fernandez, Fred, English FA, Sepp Blatter, Putin, Nnamdi Kanu, and the Pfizer vaccine, that's when they'll somehow remember that age has caught up with him.

You are right
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by reidkrugger(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Apart from jokes, Baba play ball yesterday o! All hail.

Pls check my siggy if you like entertainment.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by eph12(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
Pogba was one of the worst united player alongside Rashford against Spurs

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by lexy2014: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:

Very valid points raised. I encountered someone y'day on nairaland who felt ronaldos non performance for some few games was because his team mates were beefing him
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by lexy2014: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2022
perambulator:
tottenham no be team

If they aren't a team, what are they?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by sameks08(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2022
phr0nesis:
We no go hear word now
. my brother I don tire ah somebody wey de collect that kind of money and scored 3 and we no go hear word again may God help us
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by sameks08(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Nice one

Was expecting that same energy against Man City sha.....but guy man was nowhere to be found

If Benz should do it against a team like PSG, then any average player can
. guy man use style dodge He no wan disgrace but he don tot wey no strength become James bond
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:

Pogba was 3/10 in that match. Say something else.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by anungangampu: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol, Over hyping will kill off Manchester United. Atleast the part I watched before his third goal, I can tell you the winner of that goal is pogba. His tenacity to move that ball to the opponent post is more valuable to me than the goal.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by anungangampu: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2022
PassingShot:

Pogba was 3/10 in that match. Say something else.
lol. Maybe I watched a different match.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by HRMK: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2022
WHAT IS UNUSUAL IN THAT?FAILURE HAS NO FAMILY!
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by delightglobal(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2022
smiles
obembet:
⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo

Like for this man abeg premier league no be farmer league.

CR7 is the face of football. Played in 4 different leagues and established himself as the best in all 4. Not like Messi who played his whole life in Spain and the moment he left spain, he struggled heavily and that too in farmers league

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by IbileIfe: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:
You forgot to add that they will also blame Buhari. grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:

Pogba was far from being brilliant. Gratefully he managed not to bottle it all up. Dude couldn't stand on his feet to save his own life, gave up possession needlessly with his showing off. No control of the midfield, was schooled by Bentacur all evening. Did you see the possession stats? Ronaldo was just simply excellent, made good use of the few services provided. If you must mention another player to praise then give it to Sancho
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by alabo1: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
JayCynic:

Keep quite hater! You guys have no shame. At 36 he was the highest goal scorer in series A a very defensive league. He is not an all out striker (9) but has scored more goals than any striker ( almost double) in some cases and yet you people talk rubbish. Let me not catch you with my cane.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2022
eph12:

Pogba was one of the worst united player alongside Rashford against Spurs

You forgot to mention Maguire.

Pogba was almost playing against his own team, Rashford was simply in ghost mode
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by PassingShot(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
anungangampu:
lol. Maybe I watched a different match.

You sure did. We are talking of same Pogba who gave possession away so easily, committed needless fouls and did not make great passes. He wasn't in the match at all.

Read:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1579740/Man-Utd-player-ratings-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Sancho-Matic-Tottenham-Premier-League

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-united-player-ratings-tottenham-23371746
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by dreyboard(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
QUESTION;

Let's assume FIFA wants to organize an Emergency meeting about the FIFA WORLD CUP & the OLYMPICS Game with respect to the Russia/ Ukraine War, and same FIFA instructs that your FIFA World Cup medal (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be your ticket for entry & that can also be substituted with Olympics Soccer Medal since it involves the world too......
Please how will your GOAT, CR7 make it to that meeting?
Please answers are needed ASAP
This Question comes with a monetary PRIZE
Mtcheeew..., Senseless and baseless question everywhere, only mumu like you will be assuming that nonsense, when you have nothing to say again, they started asking mumuric question..., You know something like that will not happen but you Sha wan type something..., We don hear you sir, REST

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by phr0nesis(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2022
sameks08:
. my brother I don tire ah somebody wey de collect that kind of money and scored 3 and we no go hear word again may God help us
I swear.
If e go tire huge Ronaldo fan like me, who e no go tire
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by ebig21(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
EURO Nations Cup is not world oriented.
It's continental just like AFCON or COPA AMERICA.
We are talking of the WORLD....
Does he have any medal with PLANET EARTH engraved on it?
So how can he be GOAT?
PELE has got 3.
MARADONA has got.
ROMARIO has got.
ZIDANE has got.
FENOMENO has got.
Ronaldinho has got.
MESSI has got.
NEYMAR has got.
MBAPPE has got.
KANTE has got.
Which Neymar
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur by Josywhyte: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2022
Why did u run away against man city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.