Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Brighton Are Wearing Third Kit Against Liverpool In Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Brighton Are Wearing Third Kit Against Liverpool In Premier League (333 Views)

Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Brighton Are Wearing Third Kit Against Liverpool In Premier League by lifezone247(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Brighton have opted against wearing their traditional blue and white colours for today's Premier League fixture with Liverpool.

Graham Potter's side have instead chosen to sport their yellow and blue third kit as a show of support for Ukraine.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine has had devastating consequences for those living country, with many forced to flee or defend their local area as part of a collective military effort

Premier League clubs have all responded to the upsetting scenes in Ukraine, resulting in opposition sides joining together before kick-off in recent matches to stand together against Russia's actions.

Brighton are the latest side to play their part after making this call, as well as promoting an online offer to supporters of the club.

As of March 1, all profits from ongoing sales of the club's yellow and blue third strip will be donated to the British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal.

Re: Why Brighton Are Wearing Third Kit Against Liverpool In Premier League by Administration1: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2022
All these ones, hope say retaliation no go dey ooo
Re: Why Brighton Are Wearing Third Kit Against Liverpool In Premier League by Totilopussylick(m): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2022
And they still collect beating tongue

(1) (Reply)

"Koeman Asked Me If He Was My Coach And I Told Him: 'don't Make Me Answer That R / The Moment Angry Fans Invade Abuja Stadium (video) / Messi Vs Ronaldo; Who's The GOAT?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.