Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma (3442 Views)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Linadinna: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Alleged girlfriend of Davido, Vanessa, blast the singer's baby mama, Chioma Rowland over claims of using fake accounts to harass her online.

In a lengthy rant via her Instastory page, Vanessa accused the mother of one for forcing herself on Davido, the same way she did with their engagement that ended in a standstill.

According to the alleged side chic of the singer, Chioma acts like a saint on social media while in reality, she is the opposite of whom she claims to be.

In her words, "I got a lot of tags this week, insults and all that even some baby mums with fake accounts and I blocked many. I hate to hide shit, I speak my mind alws and let it go unlike some people.

Some people be like oh that baby mum is so quiet, always on her lane,zero drama lol . If only u knw gecko -s-(all for the gram) The same person dat calls me on phone almost everyday and other baby moms too. I hate fake like don't come on social media and act saint while in real life u are devil,o nly David will tell this story when he is ready (he went thru hell)."

See more below.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Linadinna: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2022
More

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Linadinna: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2022
See more

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Linadinna: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2022
More

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Linadinna: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2022

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by chatinent: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Upcoming baby mama yabbing expired baby mama. Abeg, contact me for thesis and dissertation writing.

21 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by fashionnisir(f): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2022
They will never learn

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
Upcoming baby mama yabbing expired baby mama.
So boring

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Mikester: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2022
They all are a waste of time and resources. Most male celebrities are always surrounded by trashy women like those two.

Imagine having any of those two as wives not to talk of being the mother of your children.

Any man who lacks a good judgement of the women he chooses to invest on will definitely suffer regrets.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by EmptyGarden(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Just FEAR WOMEN and you'll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Stevenson1(m): 3:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Linadinna:
Alleged girlfriend of Davido, Vanessa, blast the singer's baby mama, Chioma Rowland over claims of using fake accounts to harass her online.

In a lengthy rant via her Instastory page, Vanessa accused the mother of one for forcing herself on Davido, the same way she did with their engagement that ended in a standstill.

According to the alleged side chic of the singer, Chioma acts like a saint on social media while in reality, she is the opposite of whom she claims to be.

In her words, "I got a lot of tags this week, insults and all that even some baby mums with fake accounts and I blocked many. I hate to hide shit, I speak my mind alws and let it go unlike some people.

Some people be like oh that baby mum is so quiet, always on her lane,zero drama lol . If only u knw gecko -s-(all for the gram) The same person dat calls me on phone almost everyday and other baby moms too. I hate fake like don't come on social media and act saint while in real life u are devil,o nly David will tell this story when he is ready (he went thru hell)."

See more below.

When you get money or become successful in life... You will witness women in a very different level of vulnerability, weak, clueless, hopelessness, pitiable, foolishness and jealousy.
If you have a friend or close uncle with money... Ask him to gist you more.
You fit no close your mouth again after him gist you.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by MoneyGoDrop: 4:43am On Mar 13, 2022
What's this one ranting about? Soon you go collect like the other 3,na then your mind go calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2022
All this nonsense over a Yoruba man that doesn't value Marriage?

When will these women have sense? Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Wahala
Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Who is this attention seeker?? Na davido tell u say chioma Force am?

All these desperate church rat gals rushing davido sef. U come out from nowhere talking like U know davido more than himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

She's right on one fact.

"Never force a man to marry you, or you'd keep wearing that engagement ring for 10 years".

Well,

Almost right, because mine wore it for 7years.

As an eligbile bachelor with the sole aim of chopping kpekus and not the slightest intent to commit, I was privileged to use an engagement ring to handcuff the devotion of an evening newspaper's kpekus to my dictates since she won't let me rest on the marriage matter.

Even after I got married to the lucky one, this lady who was more interested in wearing my ring, still wore the same engagement ring for 7 more years, serving me exclusive kpekus on a platter on a regular till I relocated.

It was even the little fear of God I had in me that made me tell her to throw away that ring and forge ahead with life because there was no marriage future with me.

She rained curses on me and swore I won't turn out well in life. But because I am wired differently, such curses always have the exact opposite on me. I've never known a better yesterday and my life is almost as perfect as in the movies.

Its' been donkey years now and I've not read of her suicide, so I can only believe that she's fine somewhere. Kpekus must have met it's actual owner.

Ladies should learn to go with the flow, curses from a scorned woman do not work. So never pester a man to marry you or he'd marry the one who even doesn't want to get married because men are irresponsible creatures who hate to be bothered.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2022
I apostle paul has decreed that there shall be showers of violence!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by ecolime(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Wetin you wan talk oo Baba werey grin

Mercychen:
All this nonsense over a Yoruba man that doesn't value Marriage?

When will these women have sense? Tufia!

How has Yoruba got to do with being a player? Don't be tribalistic little girl
Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by tillaman(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's right on one fact.

"Never force a man to marry you, or you'd keep wearing that engagement ring forever".

As an eligbile bachelor with the sole intention to chop kpekus and not the slightest intent to commit. I was privileged to use an engagement ring to handcuff the devotion of an evening newspaper's kpekus to my dictates.

And even after I got married to the lucky one, this lady who was more interested in wearing my ring, still wore the same engagement ring for 6 more years, serving me exclusive kpekus on a platter on a regular till I relocated.

It was the little fear of God I had in me that made me tell her throw away that ring and forge ahead with life that I was married all the while.

Its' been donkey years now and i've not read of her suicide, so I can only believe that she's fine somewhere. Kpekus must have met it's actual owner.
you were eating her butt while you were married to the lucky one, I hope you are rimming the lucky one too so as to balance the equation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Rahkman: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Where's pepperdemzombie? Chioma don come again oo grin
Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Rahkman: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
Upcoming baby mama yabbing expired baby mama.
grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Rahkman: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's right on one fact.

"Never force a man to marry you, or you'd keep wearing that engagement ring for 10 years".

Well,

As an eligbile bachelor with the sole aim of chopping kpekus and not the slightest intent to commit, I was privileged to use an engagement ring to handcuff the devotion of an evening newspaper's kpekus to my dictates since she won't let me rest on the marriage matter.

Even after I got married to the lucky one, this lady who was more interested in wearing my ring, still wore the same engagement ring for 7 more years, serving me exclusive kpekus on a platter on a regular till I relocated.

It was even the little fear of God I had in me that made me tell her to throw away that ring and forge ahead with life because there was no marriage future with me.

She rained curses on me and swore I won't turn out well in life. But because I am wired differently, such curses always have the exact opposite on me. I've never known a better yesterday and my life is almost as perfect as in the movies.

Its' been donkey years now and I've not read of her suicide, so I can only believe that she's fine somewhere. Kpekus must have met it's actual owner.

Ladies should learn to go with the flow, curses from a scorned woman do not work. So never pester a man to marry you or he'd marry the one who even doesn't want to get married because men are irresponsible creatures who hate to be bothered.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
This one wants to force herself in,davido has never acknowledged her sef,See tittle they gave her sef “Davido alleged sidechick” shameless girl.Chioma will never react to such bitter rants from a wastebin.Ever since davido got back with chioma,jealousy av been springing up from different angles.Man say na this one him truly love but alleged bitter sidechick says dem must love am by force.Shame shame shame

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2022
jaxxy:
Who is this attention seeker?? Na davido tell u say chioma Force am?

All these desperate church rat gals rushing davido sef. U come out from nowhere talking like U know davido more than himself. undecided
Davido has never for once want to be identified with her ooo,this little bitch is living a very rough life and no man in his right senses will take such woman serious,they will just use you to catch fun while they go back to the reserved and homely one.Bitter over someone that has never acknowledged you for once.Very shameless girl.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by ashawopikin(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Who be this one again
Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Davido has never for once want to be identified with her ooo,this little bitch is living a very rough life and no man in his right senses will take such woman serious,they will just use you to catch fun while they go back to the reserved and homely one.Bitter over someone that has never acknowledged you for once.Very shameless girl.

Nobody knows her, davido no send her and she’s using chioma to chase clout. These are hungry gals who won’t let davido rest bt if they want to be used as runs gals no wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by uchaymart(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's right on one fact.

Well,

light up the day for us Boss.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's right on one fact.

Well,

Baba awon werey! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nonexisting: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2022
When two snake gender people fight, I mind my fuccking business so ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, we shall call it a day here.

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2022
It's quite unfortunate, these gals no get shame na chioma I dey pity, school she no come finish, marriage no come work......

1 Like

Re: Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma by siofra(f): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Baba awon werey! cheesy

Why won't you support evil. undecided

I pity you sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad / Why Do Hausa Fulani Ladies Avoid Premarital Relationship? / ddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.