Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? (1740 Views)

Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by 9jafetish(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
Alll these guys rant about marrying a virgin,but when it comes down to dateing one they expect you to give up your virginity to them before marriage.So how on earth do you marry a virgin if u keep on disvirgining girls all the time. No guy wants to wait atleast a year for his virgin gf,not even a month embarassed they all just want sex right away.

like it's so hard for virgins to find a partner these days(especially for girls).
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Rgp92: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
I have no problem dating a virgin or marry one wink
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by tellwisdom: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
9jafetish, are you a virgin?? let me knw codedly please wink wink
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
What is with all this talk about virgin who want to date one anyways?
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by koolkamzzy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ Poster,

Please show me one, let me apply
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Osama10(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
koolkamzzy:

@ Poster,

Please show me one, let me apply

Look around you properly and you would see some. wink
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by koolkamzzy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2011
Osama10:

Look around you properly and you would see some. wink

Do you want me to sample a whole vilage cos them no dey write am for forehead?
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Osama10(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^^

I said look around and not sample.
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Goldieluks: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
@OP,because they are selfish being.
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by koolkamzzy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dem no dey write for forehead nha
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Dyt(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
Very greedy sets of human beings
Re: Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? by Onchedu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2011
hmmm, This most certianly doesn't apply to all men.

(1) (Reply)

3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry / 5 Tips For Good Manners On A Dinner Date. (do You Pass The Test?) / Why are all the good girls taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.