Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' (6120 Views)

God's Grace Is Not Sufficient For The Wicked But For The Righteous... / Grace Is Not Enough / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
There are many things out there and with a free will given us courtesy of a soul we are at liberty to choose.
However this simply means that God's 'ways and means' is all we need for 'life and godliness'....
That is grace and it is sufficient to attain godliness and live a fulfilled, purposeful life.
It is the constant search for ways and means outside grace that has put the world in the mess it finds itself today.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by koyyess: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
On your last paragraph, i mean why will some 'Christians' cheat others and claim the grace of God is sufficient for dem?

That's not a Christian. Christians know that God is aware of all circumstances. If someone decides to steal, there is no biblical justification for that.

99.9% of nizoorians professing to be Christians are liars.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by felixawe(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I was so Angry and shocked because when it comes 'kabashing' and Speaking in tongue, the person comes first! I asked a friend why some religious pple cheat, he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING?
Not everyone calling on Christ or speaking of grace is genuinely born-again , some are meant to deceive or devour people. The work of the flesh are really made manifest in all form of unholiness & unrighteousness. The guy is not saved yet
Note: even devil & his angel calls upon grace too....but bro, do not believe every spirit, rather test them to know if they are of God.
If we aren't fully surrendered to God's will , our will won't save us .
Sufficient grace is to transform one from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light (Christ).... Grace is not to be used unrighteously.
Grace being sufficient means the strength you draw from God during the period of trial , the grace to overcome temptation. Grace of God is not available for hypocrites , cheaters or fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Jossymekoos10: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sir, please this is not true. Except you are not a Christian then fine. If you are a Christian, it's wrong oooo. Shall we continue in sin so that grace may abound, he Said God forbid. He said he has given us all things to live a Godly life. But I can't force you to change your opinion. Heb 10 vs 26 makes it clearer. That if you deliberately continue sinning, then nothing more except destruction awaits you. Thanks and God bless
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is an assurance that God can not run out of patience on us irrespective of the sins we commit, his grace is ever sufficient.

That's why I do not shortchange myself, I will commit whatever iniquity I can because God knows I am imperfect, so why will I try to act righteous when only him is righteous?

Does kabashing and speaking in tongues stop the preek of a pastor from rising when he is enticed?

No.

Spirituality doesn't make us less humans.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Lastmankc(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nigerians have abuse the word " grace" . Imagine a person greasing the hands of politicians or sleeping around just to get a job,and if he/she finally get that job.The next thing they will start shout "grace" upadan.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Charly68: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
A Relative of mine borrowed N12000 from me. I was hoping to get my money back but this person (gender withheld) attempted to use Fake Alert to pay back!

I was so Angry and shocked because when it comes 'kabashing' and Speaking in tongue, the person comes first! I asked a friend why some religious pple cheat, he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING?
Only Pastor Dabena can answer your question
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Chiemeka1: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sufficient grace is God seeing you through in your turbulent times.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by harmony75: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yes the grace is sufficient for us, but should we continue in our sins for grace to abound!? No God forbid it's only a fool that will take the grace for granted. The same way a says there's no God.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Munzy14:

A very wrong interpretation of that phrase bro.

First of, your cousin is a scammer..Lack of job has made many people choose the easy way with bible and fake speaking in tongues, they swindle very easy because we are in a society filled with feeble minds.

As to the phrase, one grace will overtake your 10years struggles.

Example, my friend who fixes my car, Has been living on a low with his family, One grace he found last year...Made him a multimillionaire now..His nee house will be opened before the year runs half.

Now that is grace that is sufficient enough.

Lol you didn't answer the question
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
This!!!
phemmyfour:
That's not the meaning of "God's grace being sufficient". It means total reliance and dependence on God unto genuine repentance and Salvation

Your relative is deceiving himself/herself

Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by paltielx: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
It means one to should endure the present situation he sees himself and continues on his faithful service to God
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by H4CK3R5: 1:10am On Mar 28, 2022
anybody wey go do any illegal kabashing for my side,I fit give am better decking for nose ajeh angry
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Bamidele72288: 2:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream / Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.