Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB (1998 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Deenillah(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2022
I had issues with my NiMC, which of course I had rectified.

I applied to correct my date of birth on my JAMB dashboard on the 4th of March only for me to check my email yesterday and saw a message in the picture below from JAMB.

Is it that my date of birth on my NiMC is different from the one i tried correcting on my JAMB dashboard?

Can i still apply again since the correction did not work? Or just make provision of a sworn affidavit?

Because I know that corrections of data on JAMB is done only once, but what i don't know is if only it was accepted.

PS: am adding the age and not reducing it.

Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Shineoneday: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Just go swear an affidavit of date of birth correction instead of going through this channel

1 Like

Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Deenillah(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks. Alot

Shineoneday:
Just go swear an affidavit of date of birth correction instead of going through this channel
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Smallboynocare: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2022
I had a similar issue when i did jamb last year but mine was as a result of ommission of last letter in my third name..the fault came from the guy that registered my nin
So i corrected it firstly from nin which costed me #4k then i proceeded to correct it in jamb's office the stress was extra ordinary i left home as early
5am three days in a row before i got it done...which i also paid 3700 for
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Deenillah(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Mine did not change. And it's annoying seriously

Smallboynocare:
I had a similar issue when i did jamb last year but mine was as a result of ommission of last letter in my third name..the fault came from the guy that registered my nin
So i corrected it firstly from nin which costed me #4k then i proceeded to correct it in jamb's office the stress was extra ordinary i left home as early
5am three days in a row before i got it done...which i also paid 3700 for
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Smallboynocare: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Deenillah:
Mine did not change. And it's annoying seriously

It changed after about a week...chill

1 Like

Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Postinor: 7:34pm On Apr 10
Deenillah:

I applied to correct my date of birth on my JAMB dashboard on the 4th of March only for me to check my email yesterday and saw a message in the picture below from JAMB.

Is it that my date of birth on my NiMC is different from the one i tried correcting on my JAMB dashboard?

Can i still apply again since the correction did not work? Or just make provision of a sworn affidavit?

Because I know that corrections of data on JAMB is done only once, but what i don't know is if only it was accepted.

good day sir, pls how did you then go about your university clearance,were you cleared
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Postinor: 7:34pm On Apr 10
Deenillah:

Deenillah:

good day sir, pls how did you then go about your university clearance,were you cleared
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Postinor: 6:24pm On Apr 11
Deenillah:

were you cleared during your university clearance
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Postinor: 6:25pm On Apr 11
Deenillah:

Deenillah:

Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Deenillah(m): 10:19am On Apr 12
Postinor:

Cleared. After asking I present a court affidavit which I did
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Postinor: 10:52am On Apr 12
Deenillah:

Cleared. After asking I present a court affidavit which I did
ok so they didn't fill a correction form for you, and have you graduated, how would you apply for nysc because I heard that if your university certificate does not tally with jamb result you won't be allowed to serve
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Deenillah(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12
Postinor:
ok so they didn't fill a correction form for you, and have you graduated, how would you apply for nysc because I heard that if your university certificate does not tally with jamb result you won't be allowed to serve

No. I didn't fill anything.
I'll do a correction of date of birth on my jamb portal, and before you say another thing, I've made the correction on my NiN slip and that is the data that jamb uses.

PS: by the time I graduate, I'll be above NYSC age limit.
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Postinor: 9:18pm On Apr 12
Deenillah:

No. I didn't fill anything.
I'll do a correction of date of birth on my jamb portal, and before you say another thing, I've made the correction on my NiN slip and that is the data that jamb uses.

PS: by the time I graduate, I'll be above NYSC age limit.
ok although I heard jamb no longer approves change of date of birth again
Re: HELP! MY Application For Data Correction Was Rejected By JAMB by Deenillah(m): 7:11am On Apr 13
Postinor:
ok although I heard jamb no longer approves change of date of birth again

That what I'm saying, for you to change your date of birth on your jamb portal, you have to first change it on you NiN slip. Once it's corrected on your NiN the will reflect when you go to any accredited jamb center to change it.

Try it and see

(1) (Reply)

A Bill That Senior Secondary Teachers Should Take JAMB UTME Each Year, With 75% / University Of Ghana Legon Admission? / Pls Somebody Should Go To Laspotech.net With A Computer And Post The Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.