Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation (25428 Views)

FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by BluntCrazeMan: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Then let him go on Vacation to the FBI Headquarters in the US and have some coffee with them naa..
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by frog12: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
agree

Lanretoye:
Im suspecting they killed the DIG so they can go this way.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by largeman4u(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Inside life grin
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

There's nothing to say.

Those who've investigated him find no evidence.

This was deduced from the fact that account holders wouldn't testify against Kyari.

What do you think can be done about it?

Sorry to say but you're truly a Zonebee.
I've never seen the kind of Zonebees we have in the Buhari era , you guys are one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Tecno66: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
batsynergy:
Exonerate what? He must face the results of his actions
grin
This country is doomed. The same guys who made sure Justice Onorghen was indicted at all cost are exonerating Kyari. Lets see how they will manipulate the NDLEA case. It appears some people own this country.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by McCoy9067(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
God cannot help Nigeria again
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by BotherMleeper(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Does this mean Extradition is DOA? This Buhari govt is nothing but a huge crime scene

A crime scene is location after the fact.

The government is the crime.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Musso16: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stop spewing trash there.

At first AGF admitted that there was a case of money laundering Established by DIG Joseph EGBunike lead special investigation panel, all of a sudden DIG egbunike Slumps in his office and dies and AGF makes a U turn and says No Evidence of money laundering against Abba Kyari, that's the game North play.

Golan007:

There's nothing to say.

This was deduced from the fact that account holders wouldn't testify against Kyari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Shadysen: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

You haven't said anything that makes sense.

Calling the entire police force corrupt and not capable of investigating is an indictment on yourself as well.

Just like saying all Nigerians are corrupt therefore anything they handle shouldn't be regarded.
shut the fuvk up.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
ONE NAIGURIA KWENU!
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by LordKushmann(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lanretoye:

Exactly.. I've been waiting for someone to make this connection. Why reach this conclusion now when the head investigator is no more to enforce his findings? Conspicuously the next Force Head of FCID would be you-know-from-what-ethnicity.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by matasinc(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
What do you expect before.... Nigeria and Malami in charge of AGF will never say the truth. The day i got to know about the arrested hoodlums who went to that womans Justice for illegal activities with papers covering them from AGF then i knw we are in real mess in ds country.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Mandela887(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Funny....I guess that was why they killed d DIG that was in charge of d case DOG Egbunike who found him wanting...Nigeria is a joke
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
amuwo1980:
You guys take this whole thing serious, nigeria is a complete zoo , he was never going anywhere in the first place, your nigeria will never.

U are blessed for those true words
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by IbileIfe: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abba Kyari threatened that heads would roll from Lagos to Abuja if the FG failed to protect him.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

There's nothing to say.

Internet fraud cases are logically hard to prove ,once the accused is smart and plays his game well from the onset. I know Abah isn't daft and will definitely have his tracks cleared from the onset... He is too Police to be Caught.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Originalsly: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Since there is no link.... then they should have no problem extraditing him ..... the result should be the same.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Indispensable85(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.... naijaaaa
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Donaluta(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

There's nothing to say.

How him brother go testify against am.. no be him younger brother account him dey use chest money
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Kwestionair: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Abba Kayari dying under mysterious circumstances before June this year.

This I have seen.

They will say IPOB killed him
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by kozmokaz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
An independent investigation should be carried out in regards to the death of the late DIG egbunike
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by ShenTeh(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ahahaha.

Mallami is going worse than Aondoakaa of horrid memory.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
In short, they aren’t extraditing Aba Kyari
Lolz ... for where? As bad as it seems or as bad as what was done is, personally I won't support any extradition. This is because Nigeria is home (if you like call it home to criminals grin na you sabi). But I am talking from an angle that we Africans or blacks should get sense. Apart from the fact that there is no extradition treaty between Naija and US, how many of these so called countries would extradite any of their citizen who offends here to come and face the court of law here?

Would the US, UK, Canada, India, Arab countries arrest any of their citizen and bundle the person down to Nigeria to face one yeye charges? Respect is reciprocal; na we want country wey care for citizen and we don see am for Abba Kyari case grin

As for Hushpuppi, na hin stupid to stay for another man's land dey brag and show. And if Abba Kyari is stupid enough to go get any yeye treatment outside on top hin diabetes and interpol com nack am, na hin sabi, hin go carry hin cross!

But here, this is Nigeria, home to protect the child of the soil wink you gerrit? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by We4all: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Omoo, he has been exonerated now that Egbunike is dead. What a coincidence!

Next, they will say that he was framed by an NDLEA official. Nigeria, I hail thee!
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wetin una dey expect before
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Golan007: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
stinflame:

Internet fraud cases are logically hard to prove ,once the accused is smart and plays his game well from the onset. I know Abah isn't daft and will definitely have his tracks cleared from the onset... He is too Police to be Caught.

But Law is dependent on evidence.

As angry as we may all be, evidence is the key.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Golan007: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
tito44:

But the guy is not a zombie like u na

You lot are just emotional.

The law doesn't care about emotion.

If the evidence suggests he is guilty, by all means kill him, If that is what the Law says.

But screaming to high heavens isn't the solution.

Hold him with evidence.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by kilisi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lanretoye:

Finally, someone is thinking straight.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by redsun(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Malami needs probing himself. He aids and abets enemies of nigerian state.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by pacespot(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
These abokis are not fit even to govern animals in the jungle. I will hope the next Southern president of this country restructure the military to make it southern controlled. This is the only way to clip the wings of these abokis. Police are just minor issues, if you fix the police or the judiciary or any organ of government and the military is still in the hands of abokis, they can use the military to commit atrocity against anyone who does not do their bidding. That is the only language these jihadists understand, violence and force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Support Whomever Bello Picks As Successor - Adeyemi (throwback) / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana / Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.