Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation (25426 Views)

FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by awapp: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:
**AGF Office writes IGP, says Receivers of the Monies exonerated Abba Kyari of involvement.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/hushpuppi-agfs-office-exonerates-abba-kyari-of-money-laundering-allegation/

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by maticar: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

There's nothing to say.

Those who've investigated him find no evidence.

This was deduced from the fact that account holders wouldn't testify against Kyari.

What do you think can be done about it?

some of you have no conscience and shame

anyways your oga malami has denied exonerating him

how stupid does it make you feel now??
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by zikter(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lolz ... for where? As bad as it seems or as bad as what was done is, personally I won't support any extradition. This is because Nigeria is home (if you like call it home to criminals grin na you sabi). But I am talking from an angle that we Africans or blacks should get sense. Apart from the fact that there is no extradition treaty between Naija and US, how many of these so called countries would extradite any of their citizen who offends here to come and face the court of law here?

Would the US, UK, Canada, India, Arab countries arrest any of their citizen and bundle the person down to Nigeria to face one yeye charges? Respect is reciprocal; na we want country wey care for citizen and we don see am for Abba Kyari case grin

As for Hushpuppi, na hin stupid to stay for another man's land dey brag and show. And if Abba Kyari is stupid enough to go get any yeye treatment outside on top hin diabetes and interpol com nack am, na hin sabi, hin go carry hin cross!

But here, this is Nigeria, home to protect the child of the soil wink you gerrit? cheesy
I also support Nigerian government on this. If Kyari is ever extradited, I will be disappointed. How can you request extradition because some one took bribe? The USA and the west like showing off at the slightest opportunity, meanwhile they are always guilty. They keep arresting Africans and other third world leaders, bundling them to the Hague for crimes their own leaders also committed against others. Where are the chemical weapons in Iraq when Bush invaded? We are suffering arms increase and subsequent insecurity in Nigeria majorly because Libya was invaded for no reason by these hypocrites. They keep accepting laundered money from our politicians to keep running their economy. Let Abba not be extradited to anywhere. If anything, he should be disciplined here accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Golan007: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
maticar:

some of you have no conscience and shame

anyways your oga malami has denied exonerating him

how stupid does it make you feel now??

Don't be stupid.

If he is exonerated or not, it depends on those before whom evidence is produced.

How difficult is this simple fact for you to understand?
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by KillJoy62(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:
**AGF Office writes IGP, says Receivers of the Monies exonerated Abba Kyari of involvement.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/hushpuppi-agfs-office-exonerates-abba-kyari-of-money-laundering-allegation/

I smell conspiracy here.

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by buckeyemedia: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

There's nothing to say.

Those who've investigated him find no evidence.

This was deduced from the fact that account holders wouldn't testify against Kyari.

What do you think can be done about it?
Don’t mind the Novice even this NDLEA setup, will be regarded as thrash after all said & done, ipob is seeking revenge.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by buckeyemedia: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
KillJoy62:

I smell conspiracy here.
No pun intended, but only an oblivious Mumu will believe for one second that The Federal Government of Nigeria will hand over a serving Muslim police officer to another country, more so to a pork eating & homosexual advocate country like the United States.

Or don’t we have a justice system here in Nigeria?
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Forumobserver12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
And this is coming just few days after the sudden death of DIG.Joseph Egbunike, the man whose committee indicted Abar Kyari?
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
DIG die and person go waka free ��.

Naija na cruise
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Arielle: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are people suprised? From the top men to the lower cadre rulers, Nigeria is being governed by criminals. People who by their conduct and associations should be in jail, if Nigeria were a civilised country. From Buhari to Malami ti the ministets and governors and even local government chairmen, they are all thieves. It doesn't matter what party they belong to. PDP or APC, all the the same. So what is suprising in all of this. Kyari is going nowhere. Nigeria is finished. It is no longer a working country but one that is clinging on with bloody fingernails. The rulers have ravaged every bit of it and have thrown the remnants to the equally greedy populace to bicker and pick over the carcass of a once promising nation. The fact that people are still lining up behind these same old politicians that brought us to where we are in the first place, tells me that there is no hope for this country. What a shame!
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Ogbuide17(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's their lifestyle! AGF Malami, is a fulani man and they protect their own even if they're terrorists. Buhari said, Attack on boko haram terrorists is attack on the north.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by chapwiz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Am not surprised.
Even when the man was under suspension he still roll with the big name the country attending occasions. Giving instructions. Even the clear case of the drugs on right now he will be exonerated as well. Nor be D section of the country he come from?
But it be that he was from other parts of the country he would be in jail for long.
Indeed there was a country...
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by sharpwriter(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
zikter:
I also support Nigerian government on this. If Kyari is ever extradited, I will be disappointed. How can you request extradition because some one took bribe? The USA and the west like showing off at the slightest opportunity, meanwhile they are always guilty. They keep arresting Africans and other third world leaders, bundling them to the Hague for crimes their own leaders also committed against others. Where are the chemical weapons in Iraq when Bush invaded? We are suffering arms increase and subsequent insecurity in Nigeria majorly because Libya was invaded for no reason by these hypocrites. They keep accepting laundered money from our politicians to keep running their economy. Let Abba not be extradited to anywhere. If anything, he should be disciplined here accordingly.
Na so my brother, you have spoken and written well. Thank you for reminding me about those loots they use to develop their countries. I don't think Abacha's loot is finished already. Dem don use am Taya.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by litaninja(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Lmao. Una neva ready.
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:37am On Mar 14, 2022
dre11:

After the death of the officer investigating him
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Adebowalay(m): 2:04am On Mar 14, 2022
I regretfully regret having anything to do with this criminal country
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by ddeola: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2022
So na una kill Egbunike to exonerate Abba Kyari abi. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by nkemoma(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Any ndi meth that is not happy can go and hug transformer
Death is free

You are a female BASTARD
Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by Lazenby007(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Of course,DIG Joseph Egbunike is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Support Whomever Bello Picks As Successor - Adeyemi (throwback) / Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.