Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (79692 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Iamdbull: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
V
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by elantraceey(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Some Igbo women could be very very wicked souls. Do this to a woman that's supposed to be mourning her husband. Tueh!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Hapinex01: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
The rescue was as a result of a report from a trending video where a lady was publicly molested and assaulted on an alleged incident of causing the death of her late husband.

Backwardness by these sets of people involved in this bad act.
Height of stupidity and foolishness.
Spits on their archaic head.

Where are the scholars to educate these illiterates among them?
Shame.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by VEXT: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Igbo women and sex grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by shortIGBOman: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
The same Northern Police and Army they hate, always safe them from their Criminal Brothers.

God bless our Garlant Soldiers and Police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Emyogalanya: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is that man what they termed okeosisi? Is this ofeke they call okosisi? I think aguleri people need a new lesson
TIMON: repeat after me.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by guru90: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
That man is having Respiratory organ sickness.... That man can't take care of his HEALTH at all...

Now, they are blaming the woman.....
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very useless set of umunna.
Are they implying that her toxic kpekus killed their brother?

If the deceased was my relative, I'd call a meeting and demand that his wife must have sex with all of us, if none of us dies afterwards, then she is free.

Eghu.

Shebi you no go church.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Skillsnigeria: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Basheer22: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rescued from Aguleri savages in Igboland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by guru90: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
VEXT:
Igbo women and sex grin grin

what.... OYIBO people do pass 9ja people....

Note that.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hammer567: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
“The Commissioner of Police, CP Echeng Echeng, while describing the act as barbaric, states that one suspect is already in custody and ordered an immediate study of the video with the aim to identify the suspects, arrest and bring them to book.

“Further information reveals that the deceased had already been buried before the video started trending. The victim was rescued and she is currently receiving medical care in the hospital. More development shall be communicated please.”

https://twitter.com/afamdeluxo/status/1453703591001272321

THIS IS A CULTURAL MATTER AND MORE OF A CIVIL ISSUE AND NOT CRIMINAL.

THE MAN HAD LONG BEEN BURIED AND THE WOMAN WAS NOT KILLED.

NIGERIA FEDERAL POLICE SHOULD TREAD CAREFULLY, ELSE THEY WILL SOON RUN AND LEAVE THEIR STATION AGAIN, I SWEAR!
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Police rescue Anambra woman accused of killing husband with sex from mob attack

The Anambra State Police Command has rescued a yet-to-be-unidentified woman from a mob in the Aguleri community of the state on Saturday.

The woman was accused of killing her husband with an “overdose” of sex by the deceased’s family members.

In a viral video online, the naked lady is seen squatting beside the lifeless body of her husband while members of the community verbally attacked her.
People are indeed very wicked in this country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Shellsploit: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Aguleri Anambra grin
Eze idigo must hear this development.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by EBEk101(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
The man follow where him come go
What a sweet journey of life grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by shortIGBOman: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Igbo people with stupidity grin

grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
backnbeta:
If they have evidence that she murdered her husband, let them bring it out and prosecute her. But she killed him with sex? Ha ba! Women are suffering from in-laws in Nigeria undecided

Lmao. This is funny and sad at the same time. Johnnyspute, I hope they don’t behave like this in your village? grin

Twoclans:
I just hope they arrest everybody who humiliated the woman and prosecute them.

As long as the man has no physical wounds or Mark's on the mans body to suggest she hit him then I dont know where this accusation is coming from.

They very well know she didn’t kill him. They just chose to be wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Enemyofpeace: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm sure the man died of earth attack
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Mom007(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
The insults women suffer in this country is too much o! Even the corpse of the man is fully clothed while the woman is paraded naked! Just what do they mean by saying she killed him with too much sex? Did she initiate it against his will? Did she rape him? I don't get! Note how most of her accusers are women... The hatred women have for their fellow woman is alarming!

4 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Way4orward: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Marry your age mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by 24SEVEN: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eben91:
Abeg which style de do make I avoid the style

ceiling fan style grin grin
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
baby124:

Don’t mind them. They drink too much alcohol, eat all the red meat aka suya. With all the fatty meats in buka. Then some even eat pure oil often under the guise of palm oil soup. How dem no go quench? Some the last time they exercised was during PE in primary school. Health check up to see their blood pressure is completely out of it.

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland. Which one is palm oil soup again? We don’t have such soup na. cheesy

Women dey suffer for this Nigeria sha. Nothing good will happen to the man and they give credit to his wife, but once he cheats, dies, suffers business failure or whatever- then that would be the wife’s doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Way4orward:
Marry your age mate.
Your level
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Bosenan: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Worse part is that ladies were part of the people parading her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.