Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (79694 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by asto70: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Barbaric.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Arielle: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Barbarians. So disgusting
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by HarryGedges: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol, very funny!

Saved by the same Police you hate!

I'm 100% sure she's among people that jubilate whenever they're attacked and killed!

What happened to ugm n esn?

Moral: let's condemn attacks against police in the east. You might need them when the chips are down!

#Hardtalk
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Thazard(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very useless set of umunna.
Are they implying that her toxic kpekus killed their brother?

If the deceased was my relative, I'd call a meeting and demand that she has sex with all of us, if none of us dies afterwards, then she is free.

I've perused her naked body and truly if Okosisi died while sexing this work of art, then he died for a worthy cause.

If only this woman can meet me so I can continue from where Okosisi stopped; not just to prove a point to her but to restore the dignity of man.

Because tomorrow, if a well-endowed, worthy man does not subdue her with his preek, she'd start bragging that her kpekus is a man-killer.

Mhad Mancheesy
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Goldbw122(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is na wa
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Kenistry(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basiliun:
i wonder how a woman would kill her husband with sex, is it by forcing him to lie on top of her or by druging him to have sex with her, i can't understand
I think it has to do with the tradition of the particular community (l read this happened in Aguleri), the lady slept with another man and then with her husband which killed him instantly.

They said if a married lady hv sex with another man and still allow her husband to sleep with her, the man will drop dead instantly once he does that.

The tradition of the land and according to them, the lady killed her hubby simply by sleeping with another man
And l think this is the real story.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by gistmega: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
The most ridiculous accusation that I have ever seen in my life. Not even a prostitute in the entire world has ever had such allegation on her. This is her husband, not a boyfriend or a lover. This is too much for me to read. If she had poisoned him, I would understand but sex?
backnbeta:
If they have evidence that she murdered her husband, let them bring it out and prosecute her. But she killed him with sex? Ha ba! Women are suffering from in-laws in Nigeria undecided
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Bbbw: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Eastcaostboy: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kkk777:

Which law and for what offence?

There is no different between you and those stupid neighbours that made that woman walked naked. All of you should end up in jail for this your barbaric behaviour.
Boy wagging tone, babies. U will soon runout of data
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Dearlord(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is the only rescue mission our able policemen are good at
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by selfdefence: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rip to the man, this thing wey dem do this woman no make sense abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Str8talk21: 2:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Good job Nigerian Police.
All involved in d humiliation and abuse of this poor woman shld be thrown into jail.
This Act is devoid of Igbo culture of which I am proud of.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by cococandy(f): 3:59am On Mar 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland. Which one is palm oil soup again? We don’t have such soup na. cheesy

Women dey suffer for this Nigeria sha. Nothing good will happen to the man and they give credit to his wife, but once he cheats, dies, suffers business failure or whatever- then that would be the wife’s doing.

Ofe akwu. To me that’s palm oil soup. Unless she’s referring to something else.

But she’s right too. That man probably had a myriad of undiagnosed issues but what’s more convenient than blaming the wife?

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by cococandy(f): 4:00am On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
The most ridiculous accusation that I have ever seen in my life. Not even a prostitute in the entire world has ever had such allegation on her. This is her husband, not a boyfriend or a lover. This is too much for me to read. If she had poisoned him, I would understand but sex?

I can’t wrap my head around it too. Truly disturbing

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Tzar(m): 4:18am On Mar 14, 2022
The man probably killed himself by not paying attention to his health. He also most likely took libido boosters to satisfy his woman.
I tell men to do your 'natural' best and leave the rest when it comes to s*x.
Pay attention to making more legitimate money. Women usually only complain about exual performance with poor men. Sadly, these Nigerian women make almost no effort to support the man in making s*x better, they just selfishly expect to be given great ecstatic s*x with zero inputs from them.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by baby124: 4:41am On Mar 14, 2022
cococandy:

Ofe akwu. To me that’s part oil soup. Unless she’s referring to something else.

But she’s right too. That man probably had a myriad of undiagnosed issues but what’s more convenient than blaming the wife?
Is Banga Ofe Akwu? That soup I give salute please. Not healthy at all. I ate it and all my pores blocked, I was afraid for my arteries.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by cococandy(f): 5:12am On Mar 14, 2022
baby124:

Is Banga Ofe Akwu? That soup I give salute please. Not healthy at all. I ate it and all my pores blocked, I was afraid for my arteries.
Yes both are made from palm fruit. In our area, we add scent leaf to lift the flavor profile and it’s typically eaten with rice not fufu.
It’s indeed very oily but so very delicious cheesy . It’s definitely a once in awhile type of thing not a staple . diet unless the person eating it plans on burning tons of calories everyday.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by oscarlamba: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2022
backnbeta:
If they have evidence that she murdered her husband, let them bring it out and prosecute her. But she killed him with sex? Ha ba! Women are suffering from in-laws in Nigeria undecided
For me is not even in-laws. The fact that women were also among the people that were humiliating her is just absurd cry
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by YourFavorite21(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Abeg which style wey kill am, make I no go loose guard, this life no dey 2 o
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by YourFavorite21(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
If women do not give them sex, they will blame women. He gets the sex now and died because of over enjoyment, yet they are blaming the woman.
Men, please work on your stamina.
as small as you are, u dey talk about sex, no be you complain say your brother no dey allow you, to comot outside ? grin cheesy
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
cococandy:

Ofe akwu. To me that’s palm oil soup. Unless she’s referring to something else.

My mind no go to ofe akwu sef. You are right, that must be what she is referring to. He definitely had issues, but they would rather convince themselves that they can fire down in whatever situation and at 100yrs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by AlphaTaikun: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Atimjessy:
If women do not give them sex, they will blame women. He gets the sex now and died because of over enjoyment, yet they are blaming the woman.
Men, please work on your stamina.
LMAO... @"Work on your stamina. "
shocked cheesy grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.