Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (79693 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by ogbologbo1000(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Woman in blue dress clapping with slippers should be jailed.
She might be a family member of the deceased.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hansomb: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
I believed this has something to do with the Igbo culture and traditions of Shaving women hair and parading them naked in the village square whenever they're accused of doing something bad.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hansomb: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
I believed this has something to do with the Igbo culture and traditions of Shaving women hair and parading them naked in the village square whenever they're accused of doing something bad.believed this has something to do with the Igbo culture and traditions of Shaving women hair and parading them naked in the village square whenever they're accused of doing something bad.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

The fact that the public didn't lynch the woman shows that they are not barbaric. They merely suspected her.

But you lynch people who blaspheme against your Islamic god in most of the sharia states of Northern Nigeria. Biafra kee you there.

trash
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Hisbah man, your leaders adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 northern states of Nigeria, LITERALLY CARVED A NEW COUNTRY IN THE FAR NORTH, BUT STICK TO ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE OF LUCRE, SET UP ISLAMIC HISBAH POLICE.
So why is the thought of restoring Biafra giving you a nightmare?

are u singing
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

The fact that the public didn't lynch the woman shows that they are not barbaric. They merely suspected her.

But you lynch people who blaspheme against your Islamic god in most of the sharia states of Northern Nigeria. Biafra kee you there.
why parading her naked then?why killing some one when he steal instead of handing over to the police?why sparing the kidnappers,ritualist,and the rest that deserves jungle justice?

The most barbaric act is parading a woman naked.
Shame on this type of culture
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Basiliun: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
i wonder how a woman would kill her husband with sex, is it by forcing him to lie on top of her or by druging him to have sex with her, i can't understand
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by wilzindinero: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
There are lots of things Africans still need to do away with. this is one of the things we blacks do with so much joy before the white men came an rescue us. This is stupidity taken too far. the whole community should be penalized for not doing any thing to stop the family members from carrying out this demonic act
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by boyfrank: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is misleading, the unfortunate lady was accused of committing adultery which the villagers believed caused her husband to die.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Great0ne1: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Police rescue Anambra woman accused of killing husband with sex from mob attack

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies
What kind of embarrassment is this ? Why is this young lady been treated like this ?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Emmygezie594: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Twoclans:
I just hope they arrest everybody who humiliated the woman and prosecute them.

As long as the man has no physical wounds or Mark's on the mans body to suggest she hit him then I dont know where this accusation is coming from.

the fact that he died in the act is enough accusation
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Inanslove(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
funny peeps, no difference
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Paulianfa(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Something must kill a man! It's a shameful thing that ordinary ToTo killed this man.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by onuman: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
why parading her naked then?why killing some one when he steal instead of handing over to the police?why sparing the kidnappers,ritualist,and the rest that deserves jungle justice?

The most barbaric act is parading a woman naked.
Shame on this type of culture

A truly Barbaric act is stoning women to death because they committed adultery.

That woman paraded naked still lives to tell her side of the story on another day.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Twoclans:
I just hope they arrest everybody who humiliated the woman and prosecute them.

As long as the man has no physical wounds or Mark's on the mans body to suggest she hit him then I dont know where this accusation is coming from.
It was totally inhuman...I mean a wife humiliated for giving her husband her local government to service undecided

This ununna must have tried luck with her and she no gree if you do proper check...Na person wey she curve go carry her Matthias....

Ndi ara lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Blackdisciple(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is rubbish so that's why citizens walking with her in the streets naked, when would we stop all these ancients things....

No be on top woman em die , what a shame sha
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Osilama1: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
backnbeta:
If they have evidence that she murdered her husband, let them bring it out and prosecute her. But she killed him with sex? Ha ba! Women are suffering from in-laws in Nigeria undecided
if this drama happened in the North we for no hear word ooo... Why do some people like jungle justice... See how Dem de humiliate d woman
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

A truly Barbaric act is stoning women to death because they committed adultery.

That woman paraded naked still lives to tell her side of the story on another day.
during the time of Jesus, some women were stoned to dead abi?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by dapadawee: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies
Hmm mm
The truth is always bitter
The truth is always opposed
The truth is always stabbed
Any civilized Igbo man you see must have aspent years in the west. Don't try the level of a village easted and wasted igbo man ignorance.
They don't allow the dead to rest in peace they must trouble the dead before burial.
Even the widow is in trouble.
The property of the dead will be taken from his children.
Both the dead, the widow and the children are always in trouble.

Lagos agbero they garage.
East agbero they burial ground and wedding list. All na scam
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by dapadawee: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Thank God o
Hmm mm
The truth is always bitter
The truth is always opposed
The truth is always stabbed
Any civilized Igbo man you see must have aspent years in the west. Don't try the level of a village easted and wasted igbo man ignorance.
They don't allow the dead to rest in peace they must trouble the dead before burial.
Even the widow is in trouble.
The property of the dead will be taken from his children.
Both the dead, the widow and the children are always in trouble.

Lagos agbero they garage.
East agbero they burial ground and wedding list. All na scam
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by 9gerian: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is unbelievable. No sane society should debase a woman like this, especially over something that is not her fault. To think they were even married, which should have given the woman much more protection shocked

dre11:

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is funny at the same time sad,that’s why I look men with corner eyes when dem dy brag about their sexual prowess
And if they suck, you'll cheat with a man who can bang like a boss.

The thing is, you ladies should advise your men not to abuse sex enhancement drugs (just to satisfy you) and also encourage them to exercise.

It's not all about baby harder harder harder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by onuman: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
during the time of Jesus, some women were stoned to dead abi?
But Jesus scolded the crowd: [anyone of you who is not a sinner, let him throw the first stone on the sinful woman]. So? No Christian teachings today advocate stonning of women for adultery.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by melviniyke2002(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
If women do not give them sex, they will blame women. He gets the sex now and died because of over enjoyment, yet they are blaming the woman.
Men, please work on your stamina.
lol maybe he took drugs to impress d lady......ladies shd learn dat sex is a 2 way tin......not just lay down n expect d man to do all d work..........well he died a happy man......
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Eastcaostboy: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Why leaving her necked nomatter what. Black people and Caved mentality. Get her cloths back and let her face the law
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Successboy88(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Woman woman, womannnnnn
No body be like woman
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Chochovini: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abegi, let the authority, if there‘s any, go after the tormentors of that innocent woman immediately and arrest every one of them.

What sort of bunch of primitive fools are they? Now what if the woman had refused to have sex with that stupid husband of hers, a different reactions would have followed from the public.

Again what if it was the woman that died? Would they have crucified the husband? Nonesense!

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
iLegendd:
And if they suck, you'll cheat with a man who can bang like a boss.

The thing is, you ladies should advise your men not to abuse sex enhancement drugs (just to satisfy you) and also encourage them to exercise.

It's not all about baby harder harder harder.
lol They should follow you and read your Lasticle I’m sure it will help them in that regard
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by wiseone28: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
If it happened in Akwa ibom now you will see people wey no brush mouth since last year talking nonsense about Akwa ibom women
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Kkk777: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stupidity. Leave the wife alone joor

Police should arrest those people that made the wife walked naked on the street.

This is bad.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Dollish(f): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
hammer567:

hahaha! Aguleri is oil rich. Are u sure about dat.

u dont like money?
I don't think I will need the money from there. Ask questions about them both their men n women are something else.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Kkk777: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Why leaving her necked nomatter what. Black people and Caved mentality. Get her cloths back and let her face the law

Which law and for what offence?

There is no different between you and those stupid neighbours that made that woman walked naked. All of you should end up in jail for this your barbaric behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.