Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Get Your Business Registered And Collect Your Cac - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Business Registered And Collect Your Cac (138 Views)

How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Your Business Registered With CAC? / To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Registered And Collect Your Cac by Richkid2021(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Everyday my message to you is the one!

And that's to do the right things by registering that your business with CAC.

You see, before today runs out, as a business person, please try to consider the legal and certification aspect of that your business even though you're selling pepper and tomatoes.

In as much, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be dumbfounded?

Ask me any questions regarding registering your business, and I'll give you my honest answer.

You ask for a reminder, here I'm.

I hope you've not change your mind?

However, here are the information you need for the registration.

But before you do that see the information you need to get your business registered by CAC.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION.

1. Surname:
2. First name:
3. Other name:
4. Date of birth
5. Gender
6. Phone number
7. Home address (Specify the state & LGA)
8. Office address (Specify the state & LGA)
9. Nature of Business
10. Business Name 1
11. Business Name 2
12. Government issued ID (snap and send)
13. ID number
14. Passport (snap and send)
15. Functional Email Address.
16. Local Government of Origin
17. Signature (sign on a piece of pepper, snap and send)

Fill it | Send it to 08161127336

Let's start your registration. I really wanna serve you affordably.

Your business must flourish!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 2k / How To Get Real Twitter Followers And Youtube Subscribers / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.