Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) (38726 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by babtoundey(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lagos is now a very dangerous place to be o! It seems ritualist already have a headquarters in Lagos.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Tess24: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dencap:
ok

What's the ok, about?
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by just2endowed: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Greenback:
Missing..in Ibadan?! That side?
May God have mercy

Read properly. He was last seen around Lekki-Ajah. That place is a den of missing person
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by JBoss25(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
babtoundey:
Lagos is now a very dangerous place to be o! It seems ritualist already have a headquarters in Lagos.
So you don't know before?
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by dasparrow: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
They have probably used the young man for rituals. I have told you Nigerians severally, it is time you strongly consider breaking up Nigeria. Break up Nigeria to save lives. Yesterday's survivors are today's victims. Don't let Nigeria happen to you. That country called Nigeria is a killing field. The bloodshed in Nigeria is just too much.

The demonic principalities and powers that are operating in that territory called Nigeria must be extremely satanic and wicked. For a country that is not even at war, the killings and kidnappings of innocent people just trying to go about their daily lives have become unacceptable and worrisome to say the least. I pray Ajayi Samson is found alive though I won't hold my breath because that is how Oluwabamise went missing and was later found dead.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by pacificom: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
People should be careful when boarding any okada or commercial cab nowadays. Let this thing be on your head o...
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by fineberry(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I pray his head is still intact sad

South West i don't trust them angry
I say big amen to this.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Matthew2925(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

In this context. No part of the country is trusted.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Tribalistic bigot.
Stop this nonsense

I asked my younger brother who lives in London whether a forum similar to Nairaland for Britons would be a great idea and he said no, that there will be just too much racism there. Even without racism, horrible words would be thrown at white Europeans like the Poles and Romanians. It would be bedlam grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by sweetjohn(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Ajayi Samson, a student of the University of Ibadan is missing.

If found, please, contact 08024920650 or 08023589422 or the nearest police station.

I pray this evil Yoruba tribe have not used this one head for rituals. If it were to be Igbo now, they will all be masturbating.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Bbbw: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Really
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Afonja...now I'm sincerely worried
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Add another amen from me..a louder one biko

fineberry:
I say big amen to this.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
you shut up

Suspects:
noise maker shat up!
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by emmykk(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
ACRI:

Have some decency

Why is that the south west are into skull Mining?
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by kingsceemark(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
almsofgold:
NO where is safe anymore angry

Shatap there, are you afraid of saying the truth, are you afraid to mention south wastee? That's only one region that's not safe

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by FKMagazine(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Ajayi Samson, a student of the University of Ibadan is missing.

If found, please, contact 08024920650 or 08023589422 or the nearest police station.

God pls help us, let's find this one o
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by TooMuchStuff: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Yoruba Muslims don kill another Yoruba christians for money ritual...... As usual
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by oluwaahmed: 3:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Pls if you reside in the SW or lagos try not to be walking alone this period especially if you use public transport
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Xantel(f): 5:11am On Mar 14, 2022
God keep him safe
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Suspects: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
you shut up

noise!

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2022
mpotu

Suspects:
noise!

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2022
South western skull miners association of Nigeria have succeeded again, chaii
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Suspects: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
mpotu

noise!

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Orangeburger: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

And you can't make life for yourself unless you come to SW. Ode.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by yemmight(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Are you not an idiot? You attach tribalism with everything. Do you really think at all? Mugun.
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Mpotu

Suspects:
noise!
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Zvezda: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=111007298]He will be found alive before the end of this week.

They should check the nearest brt office. Sanwo and Hammed haff done it again. Sober!
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Angel55555(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
A ritualist is here to insult me. Nairalanders please take note of his moniker
Your father who gave birth to a son who can't reason properly is the ritualist not me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.