Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? (784 Views)

Dear Ladies, What Do You All Think About This? (pics) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by OluwakemiRN(f): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
I just came across a story now of how a Nigerian Nurse dumped her Naija Boy friend the moment she settled abroad.

Note that the guy has helped with over a million naira to assist her in relocating to the UK.

Her reason for quitting the relationship is that the guy is no longer attracted to her and she needed to focus on her career too.

What do you all think is wrong?

If you were to be in the guy's shoes, what would you have done?

1 Share

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by Moeman: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
wahala for who dey sponsor girlfriend 4 school

3 Likes

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by Actuarydeji(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why will I sponsor a girlfriend in the first place to abroad!!! When it is very obvious that I have siblings who will genuinely need my assistance. Some guys are crazy Sha.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by yuping(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided trust issues is not something that someone should take side, in all honesty I pretty much prefer girls like this for there honesty.
It simply shows the guy was used, the guy now his head will focus on his family.

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
OluwakemiRN:
I just came across a story now of how a Nigerian Nurse dumped her Naija Boy friend the moment she settled abroad.

Note that the guy has helped with over a million naira to assist her in relocating to the UK.

Her reason for quitting the relationship is that the guy is no longer attracted to her and she needed to focus on her career too.

What do you all think is wrong?

If you were to be in the guy's shoes, what would you have done?

Let's be real here...
No guy will sponsor a person he does no love abroad...
Guys sef barely even sponsor their own family members...
So the only reason he made such sacrifices is because he loved the girl so much and he felt that the girl loves him just as much...

If that girl was quick to dump him immediately after she went abroad, it therefore means that she used the guy, she made him feel loved so that he can keep doing whatever it was that he was doing for her and the moment she got what she wanted, she dumped him...

This is why I keep telling guys, IT'S STUPID TO SPONSOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO SCHOOL OR TAKE HER ABROAD!! undecided... He can only blame his stupidity on this one undecided...

And the lady on the other hand is just so-so undecided... So while he was working his ass off and calling in favors just so he can raise money for your trip abroad, he was "attractive" ba, but the moment you got what you wanted, he suddenly became "unattractive" undecided....

Tis well...

It is ladies like this that would be shouting "I am a strong and independent woman" online but in reality, they're just...... undecided...

Quite frankly...
I don't feel sorry for him undecided...
However...
I sincerely hope that he has learnt his lessons and I wish other guys too will learn and stop being stupid undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by flokii: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's wickedness on the lady's part.. why not turn down his help and let him spend the money on his family or sisters instead till he meets someone else.

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by flokii: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Actuarydeji:
Why will I sponsor a girlfriend in the first place to abroad!!! When it is very obvious that I have siblings who will genuinely need my assistance. Some guys are crazy Sha.

Don't say that chief.. what if the guy was planning to settle down with her not knowing she had her own plans to use and dump him?
It's just like guys spending millions on wedding with the love of their lives only to divorce after 3-6 months. She'll regret it later.

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think? Is The Guy Or The Lady To Be Blamed? by InfinityFabric: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
SIMPle men just can't take a break.

(1) (Reply)

. / [VIDEO] Man Receives Hèâvy Blõws After Being Cà*ght In Bęđ With Another Man’s Wi / I Don Forgive My Ex... Wetin She Do Me No Too Bad Like That.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.