Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Have You Received Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Yours (270 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Received Yours by Olachase(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hello my fellow Nigerians the campaign materials Don reach ur own State??

Welcome our next president grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Have You Received Yours by Simeon88(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Olachase:
Hello my fellow Nigerians the campaign materials Don reach ur own State??

Welcome our next president grin grin grin

That's my hood oooo...pls what are they sharing again?

Bro pls hit me up on 07053165604. I want to get info on the professional course you said you did on the other thread
Re: Have You Received Yours by Olachase(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Simeon88:

That's my hood oooo...pls what are they sharing again?

Bro pls hit me up on 07053165604. I want to get info on the professional course you said you did on the other thread
professional Certificate in Electromechanical

(1) (Reply)

Blast Hits Nigeria Eni Oil Pipeline, Cuts Exports / PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -moses Omo-ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises / Attention To All Who Outsourced Their Thinking To Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.