Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) (570 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Nollywood actor and lawyer, Anayo Modestus Onyekwere, best known by his stage name Kanayo O. Kanayo, has remembered his root as he gifted 20 marker boards to the primary school he attended in Enugu State, Siggy reports.

The movie actor who celebrated his 60th birthday had promised to put a smile on the faces of the pupils in New Heaven Primary School and Army Children’s School by donating to them one of the most important amenities to ease their learning.

According to the movie icon, the school has been using blackboards up till this innovative era and decided to bring new lasting development to the school.

The actor has taken social media to share the moment he donated the whiteboards to the school as the pupils were excited and appreciated him.

A video showing the installation process and the thankful school students was also uploaded to the actor’s Instagram page.

Kanayo noted that he intends to do more in other schools over the course of the year as many flooded his comment section with words of commendation.

According to the update shared by Kanayo, he wrote: “My dear friends, Pledge made and fulfilled . Recall that on my birth date 01/03 , I pledged 20 MARKER BOARDS to the two Primary Schools I attended in Enugu to kick off my birthday celebrations which will be ongoing till end of the year. THEY SHOULD NOT BE USING BLACKBOARDS. The MARKER BOARDS have been mounted.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiKzbeSlMJ0

Source: SIGGY

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) by dollynnn(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's commendable. Really impressive.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) by MDHelp: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
K.O.K himself. Redeem the negative image you brought upon yourself in your acting o
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
MDHelp:
K.O.K himself. Redeem the negative image you brought upon yourself in your acting o
What are the negative image

Well glad you knew he was an actor tongue
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Donates 20 White Boards To Primary School (VIDEO) by starbuck(f): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is great..
May your new age be blessed �

(1) (Reply)

List Of Universities In Enugu State / How To Study Master’s With A Third-class Degree In The UK / After 169 Days Strike, ASUU Reveals When Last They Got Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.