Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

A Special Prayer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Special Prayer (328 Views)

Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth / Remember The Days When Every Mum Had A Special Weapon? See The Four Weapons / Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Prayer by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Whoever that has eaten my food, collected my money and still trying to destroy me, heavenly father please destroy them without mercy. May they never see good thing in this life unless they repent.
Re: A Special Prayer by Haafinesse: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: A Special Prayer by Blakjewelry(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Whoever that has eaten my food, collected my money and still trying to destroy me, heavenly father please destroy them without mercy. May they never see good thing in this life unless they repent.
Nawa for una wey call una self christians o, what kind of devilish prayer be that. Well I don't see others as my enemy, if someone is backstabbing or do me wrong, I noticed and becareful about them

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Right To Children Between Father And Mother That Are Not Legally Mar / What Is The Importance Of Marriage Certificate To The Wife? / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.