Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance (34906 Views)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by caracas: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
sureEbh:

China has a huge market for self sustainability. Their borders are still closed to the world till date and they aren't bothered. Don't ask me how because I am currently here in China.
Big liar
My coz just returned from china yesterday n he is going back next weekend…….
How on earth will this be possible, if their boarders are closed:…

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by goodheart01: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
To stay neutral is to support.
If there's any country in the world that can survive on its own without imports or exports is CHINA

If there's any country in the world, the world cannot do without is CHINA

Threatening china with sanctions is directly threatening yourself.

( I remember when Trump sanctioned china steel Industry, next morning china sanctioned US steal industry, the heat was felt on par)

This one still dey deceive himself. China will rescue Russia abi?? Loool

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by goodheart01: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
This shit is getting more interesting by the day. Even China dey deny in order to escape sanctions

Where are the Pootin thugs who keep screaming “China will assist Russia”. Pootin is on a long thing

The fear of Western sanctions is the beginning of global wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Lovenorth: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
China will surely supply all the required arms requested by the Russia
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by goodheart01: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

Imagine saying that Dangote is a big man

That even if all Nigerians and Africans stop buying his cement, he won't feel it

These Pootin guys are dunces

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by godliman: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

That even if all Nigerians and Africans stop buying his cement, he won't feel it
Pls help me teach him economics. No country is self sufficient. I think that is how the creator intend to foster peaceful coexistence among nations.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by sweetjohn(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have said this before and I will say it again. The difference between USA and other world powers both past and present is that the USA are more intelligent, smart and carefully planned country while others are not. First, if it is USA that want to invade Ukriane, even if the know they have the power to but they will not directly, they will first buy the minds of other world powers through media or other means possible and present huge invented evidences on why THEY should invade Ukraine, by that it will seems legal. But Russia thought they can do such alone without others and now they are suffering for it.

All this foolish Putin fans saying Russia is not feeling the heat, china, Iran bla bla bla have been surviving sanctions for long. Russia sanctions is a total sanctions deliberately to destroy her in all sectors unlike the ones on Iran, China or NK that is just for a particular sector. China won't try to mess themselves up with USA if not they will suffer the same fate with Russia as warned by the white house already. USA don't say what they don't know will happen. If China thinks they have ten head let them go ahead to support Russia and face the same fate as Russia. USA still leads the world and is still the country with the highest allies. Not just allies but faithf and loyal allies.

Wait until the next two months and see how people in Russia will be falling and dying on the streets due to hunger and hardship. Do you even know how many thousands of Russians that have lost their jobs already due to the parking out or suspension of multinationals in Russia?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by goodheart01: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
useni1:
Americans are morons and anyone supporting America here is a bastard. Such persons should be burnt alive and acid poured on their corpse for being super super dumb

Yes keep foaming from the mouth. See him spilling saliva everywhere just to demonstrate his jihadist nature. Sorry folk, I know the US really dealt with your fellow terrorists pls forgive them

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Alamkir: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

Didn't u pple also said that U.S wont feel it if they stop selling their product to Russia

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by goodheart01: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ikem11:

Don't quote this guys who knows nothing... They just type rubbish that's why I stop quoting then.

So you’re saying China can survive on it’s own?? Na wa for una thinking o

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Elimon(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oghene1st:

https://www.rt.com/russia/551831-chinese-embassy-moscow-assistance-reports/

USA and propaganda war dey like 5 and 6. China as well as Nigeria buys weapons from Russia. There is no reason Russia will ask for weapons. Stop listening to anything war from CNN and BBC some people won't hear.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by sureEbh: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
caracas:

Big liar
My coz just returned from china yesterday n he is going back next weekend…….
How on earth will this be possible, if their boarders are closed:…

You are such a liar bro or you are one of those guys who don't pay attention to details. Three things are possible, your coz is a diplomat, or he just returned home from China but, don't plan returning soon because he won't be allowed to enter China. The last is that your coz never leaved in China Maybe in
shanties in Lag and lied he leaves in China. Otherwise, he would have given you details so you dont disgrace your self online with ignorance. Just simple Google check would help you come to terms with reality.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Bbbwings: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tomoyayi:

You dey mind am.
China cannot survive without export.
So where will you import from.
Wetin your country dey produce
Yeye dey smell
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Elimon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
sweetjohn:
I have said this before and I will say it again. The difference between USA and other world powers both past and present is that the USA are more intelligent, smart and carefully planned country while others are not. First, if it is USA that want to invade Ukriane, even if the know they have the power to but they will not directly, they will first buy the minds of other world powers through media or other means possible and present huge invented evidences on why THEY should invade Ukraine, by that it will seems legal. But Russia thought they can do such alone without others and now they are suffering for it.

All this foolish Putin fans saying Russia is not feeling the heat, china, Iran bla bla bla have been surviving sanctions for long. Russia sanctions is a total sanctions deliberately to destroy her in all sectors unlike the ones on Iran, China or NK that is just for a particular sector. China won't try to mess themselves up with USA if not they will suffer the same fate with Russia as warned by the white house already. USA don't say what they don't know will happen. If China thinks they have ten head let them go ahead to support Russia and face the same fate as Russia. USA still leads the world and is still the country with the highest allies. Not just allies but faithf and loyal allies.

Wait until the next two months and see how people in Russia will be falling and dying on the streets due to hunger and hardship. Do you even know how many thousands of Russians that have lost their jobs already due to the parking out or suspension of multinationals in Russia?
You talk with your ass.... You don't know that USA depend on exports to survive too. Imagine you block Russia and China additionally... USA will start feeling heavy loss too. China is not like Russia. They will sanction you back in less than 24hrs.
Check economic fact. There is fuel hike in USA because of Russia sanctions. Europe doesn't wanna face the same fate so they refused to place petroleum sanctions.
China can offer help to Russia as far as nato weapons cross over to Ukraine to prolonged this useless war. Sanctioning China is like sanctioning yourself.... Most of USA industrial products are based in China.... Ask iPhone.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Ikem11(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
goodheart01:

So you’re saying China can survive on it’s own?? Na wa for una thinking o
Go read and do research before quoting me I don't have time for silly arguments

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Oddfinder: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
You clearly don’t understand what he meant, US sanctioning China can boomerang to US shooting itself in the leg, only boycotting of Russian crude oil has plunge the US into internal crisis as gas price foods everything is sky rocketing not to talk of China that have the strongest economy currently in the world.
You will develop acute migraine trying to explain to these guys..how can the US sanction China? How? China that houses over 55% of America factories and industries because of cheap Labour!
It's like sanctioning ur own goods from coming to ur country..it's like they forgot wat happened yhe last time trump tried that rubbish..like u rightly said, Russia crude there're trying to boycott have sent them into a political quagmire. Then imagine the the inflation wen u add China to the mix

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by twosquare(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Says who? I disagree. Ancient empires are all well-planned. Ancient tech and engineering are still what we are using today. It is the same thing, just repackaged...all na packaging. Today's empires inherited those features from them

About being more intelligent...nah...when you talk of intelligence, pick Babylonian empire, then Grecian empire (that's the leopard; still the best).

In fact, God says the present empire we have is the weakest...clay and iron that can't mix...just partly stong and partly broken. Babylon is gold...if we feel, according to you, that the USA is more intelligent, then how much more Babylon which is the head of gold? Of course, USA is intelligent, but not up to the pedestal you are placing them. They are actually local champions in the league of ancient empires when compared.

You also have to consider the quality of men that makes up such kingdom too. We don't have such again in this era

sweetjohn:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by shogsman(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
EKONGKING:
Always unidentified sources will be telling western media.
I thought Nigerian media is a joke but western media proved even bigger joke.
Always reporting based on unsubstantiated rumours and passing it off as facts.
They are way worse than Nigerian sources
Here is what their reports were before Ukraine invasion now,they say Ukraine is as pure as Vatican city

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by chopnaira: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
96ACE:
US and busy body propaganda mtcheeeew

Elimon:

USA and propaganda war dey like 5 and 6. China as well as Nigeria buys weapons from Russia. There is no reason Russia will ask for weapons.

Yeah. When they said Russia would invade Ukraine with specific date and time despite the many lies of Putin, People like you said it was propaganda and fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by FreeIgboho: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
wolesmile:
I said the news was false, and some nairalanders were quoting me, calling me names

dettolgel, ekongking, Elimon, shogsman(l
ChangetheChange

Do you people ever read between the lines? If someone said Nigeria and Russia did something and neither Nigeria nor Russia came out to deny it, but an employee in Nigerian embassy in Canada comes out to say he has never heard of it, what does that tell you??
Wasn’t Russia asking Syria for fighters?
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Elbeamer: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

U are talking of an individual, china has enough population that it can produce without importing countries like Nigeria will suffer it

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Bigchristo: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oddfinder:

You will develop acute migraine trying to explain to these guys..how can the US sanction China? How? China that houses over 55% of America factories and industries because of cheap Labour!
It's like sanctioning ur own goods from coming to ur country..it's they forgot wat happened yhe last time trump tried that rubbish..like u rightly said, Russia crude there're trying to boycott have sent them into a political quagmire
Yes, but some of their analysts won’t accept the truth, because they feel the US is superior than every country on earth.
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by seunaj: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Oddfinder: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elimon:

You talk with your ass.... You don't know that USA depend on exports to survive too. Imagine you block Russia and China additionally... USA will start feeling heavy loss too. China is not like Russia. They will sanction you back in less than 24hrs.
Check economic fact. There is fuel hike in USA because of Russia sanctions. Europe doesn't wanna face the same fate so they refused to place petroleum sanctions.
China can offer help to Russia as far as nato weapons cross over to Ukraine to prolonged this useless war. Sanctioning China is like sanctioning yourself.... Most of USA industrial products are based in China.... Ask iPhone.
Omo u will soon develope head ache.thrse guys are too dumb to educate..Russian crude is causing alot of tension in the US presently..then u add China cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
They should ask themselves, why is Europe not boycotting Russian crude?
Omo just read mumu comments, shake head and pass
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by useni1: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
AMERICA has the strongest economy in the world .

USA gdp is almost 25t$ why China is 18T$

Ordinary apple net worth is bigger than whole of Russia gdp
You are brainwashed. America has no economy. America is a $900 trillion shiithole. Sudan economy is bigger than america. GDP nominal is imperialism. Stop being an idiot reading too much rubbish online
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by seunaj: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
To stay neutral is to support.
If there's any country in the world that can survive on its own without imports or exports is CHINA

If there's any country in the world, the world cannot do without is CHINA

Threatening china with sanctions is directly threatening yourself.

( I remember when Trump sanctioned china steel Industry, next morning china sanctioned US steal industry, the heat was felt on par)
Yenyenyen.... Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by goodheart01: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ikem11:

Go read and do research before quoting me I don't have time for silly arguments

Oga even a baby doesn’t need a research to know no country can survive on her own. It’s common sense
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by chopnaira: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elimon:

Most of USA industrial products are based in China.... Ask iPhone.
Manufacturing can always be moved to other countries. India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand e.t.c. grin

Perhaps, you guys skipped economics in secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Horus(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxNgK6J-ies

China denies receiving requests for military aid from Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.