Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (1829 Views)

The Book With 7 Seals And The 4 Horses Of The Apocalypse Unveiled / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Revelation 11:7-10
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

When these men accomplished their work over 500years ago, the Renaissance started. Satan (Rome) was released from the bottomless pit, and he overcame them; his doctrine overthrew the doctrine of these men. The doctrine of satan took over the world. As their doctrine had been killed, it means that these men became subjected i.e. killed. The world became as Sodom and Egypt because the doctrine of satan took over the world. Sodom in the Bible is the bastion of sexual debauchery and idolatry, while Egypt represents power slavery and Idolatry.

Sexual debauchery, and slavery are some of the most core doctrines of satan, and these doctrines took over the world. In verse two, the outer court of the temple has been given to the gentiles, if Jerusalem is the altar of the temple, then the outer court is the outskirts of Jerusalem where the Lord was crucified. This symbolic outer court is the whole world that is given to the gentiles to thread for forty two months.

These men called the world to repentance and forewarned the world about the coming great day of the LORD. It was a stinging message that men did not like to hear; the venom of their message stung corrupt men to the marrows. It killed not a few men; converted them to the ways of the LORD. But there remained those who would not be converted.

When the work of these angels and ministers of the LORD ended, the world rejoiced and celebrated and shared gifts among themselves
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Revelation 11:11-13
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

After three and half days, the rapture happens. These men are sealed unto the LORD forever. Though they are right here on this earth, they are no longer on the same level with mortal men, the law of the LORD is sealed in their hearts forever. This is the conclusion of the first death and the first resurrection. These men are living right here on the earth as we speak, they are incognito and untouchable, there is nothing that the devil and his hordes can do against them.

Ezekiel 37:11-14
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

At their resurrection, there was an earthquake, the whole earth/10th part of the city fell, ten means completeness. The whole earth was slain seven [thousand] means perfection. When Christ died and rose up from the grave, there was a great earthquake in all the earth, and all men were given a new beginning. The whole earth gave glory to the LORD.

Revelation 11:14
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The second woe is past, all men are given a new beginning. Everyone/the third part is given a chance to restart all over again
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
HALLELUJAH TO OUR GOD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
LAUS DEO!!!!!!!!!
GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO!!!!!!!!!
HALLELUJAH TO OUR GOD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Revelation 11:15-17
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

The seventh angel has sounded. The most glorious, most melodious sound in the whole of creation. The sound of redemption and salvation, of a new beginning. The Great Reconciliation. The kingdom of our God has come! This is the completion of the mysteries of God. The time has come for the Apocalypse; the revelation of the son of God, the Ruler of all the earth

Revelation 10:7
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Luke 21:29-31
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

The sounding of the seventh angel is just like the entrance of the Spring season, Summer is now at hand. And we are now in Spring too. The implication of this seventh trumpet is that all remaining prophecies will now receive accelerated unraveling and fulfillment; there is no more time. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Revelation 10:6-8
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

ALL GLORY HONOUR ADORATION PRAISES AND MIGHT AND POWER TO THE LORD OUR GOD FOREVER AND EVER

WE ARE IN THE SEASON OF THE SEVENTH ANGEL AND HIS TRUMPET AND THE ANGEL IS NOW BLOWING FURIOUSLY

PRAISE OUR GOD FOREVER. THE REDEMPTION OF OUR GOD HAS COME!!!!!!
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Revelation 11:18-19
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

It is both a time of rejoicing and a time of wrath. Rejoicing for the children of God, and wrath upon the children of the devil. The LORD will reward his servants the prophets, and his saints, all those that fear his name both small and great; the LORD will also recompense those that have made the world into a wilderness, the people who turned the whole world upside down, the basest of men who received power for only a little time and then proceeded to turn the whole of creation upside down, together with his useless hopeless hordes, the time for their punishment has come.

The temple was opened in heaven, the new Jerusalem that God is building, the ark of the covenant is Jesus Christ, and there was lightning and voices and thunderings and an earthquake and a great all, all to mark the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
How do we know that we are in the seventh trumpet? We know because we are in the season of the Horsemen who are the forerunners of the Apocalypse cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
The reward time of the LORD our God to his servants and saints and prophets has come cheesy

Accelerated blessings. No more delays cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mark 10:28-30
King James Version
28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Revelation 11:18
...and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
read
MrPresident1:
The reward time of the LORD our God to his servants and saints and prophets has come cheesy

Accelerated blessings. No more delays cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mark 10:28-30
King James Version
28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Revelation 11:18
...and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Ephesians 1:7 (King James Version)
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Revelation 12:1
King James Version
12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
The horseman of famine and economic troubles (horseman number 3) is coming, this fact is being trumpeted all over the world. It is already being said that the war between Russia and Ukraine (caused by the horseman of war, number 2) will lead to hunger and famine in the poorest parts of the world

Revelation 6:5-6
King James Version
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

the oil and the wine that should not be hurt are the people that the LORD has set apart unto himself, the oil and the wine are his anointed and prophets and all the righteous people. The seal of the LORD is upon these people

Psalm 4:3
But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
When this horseman of famine arrives, Michael will arise to save his people by being a great provider

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Michael's ascension will happen just before the world falls into a great time of problems and upheavals, unprecedented in world history

Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
MrPresident1:
When this horseman of famine arrives, Michael will arise to save his people by being a great provider

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Michael's ascension will happen just before the world falls into a great time of problems and upheavals, unprecedented in world history

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

So Michael will arise to save his people and to give them food in due season. The mighty powerful warrior angel of the LORD, he will arise to take charge of the leadership of his people, the great shepherd of the sheep will ensure that the flock of the LORD is well taken care of during this coming period of great unprecedented tumult in the world
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2022
read
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
MrPresident1:
Revelation 11:11-13
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

After three and half days, the rapture happens. These men are sealed unto the LORD forever. Though they are right here on this earth, they are no longer on the same level with mortal men, the law of the LORD is sealed in their hearts forever. This is the conclusion of the first death and the first resurrection. These men are living right here on the earth as we speak, they are incognito and untouchable, there is nothing that the devil and his hordes can do against them.

Ezekiel 37:11-14
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

At their resurrection, there was an earthquake, the whole earth/10th part of the city fell, ten means completeness. The whole earth was slain seven [thousand] means perfection. When Christ died and rose up from the grave, there was a great earthquake in all the earth, and all men were given a new beginning. The whole earth gave glory to the LORD.

Revelation 11:14
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The second woe is past, all men are given a new beginning. Everyone/the third part is given a chance to restart all over again

MrPresident1:
Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The first resurrection took place over 1,000years ago. They resurrected, and then proceeded to rule the earth for 1000years circa 500AD to 1500AD. When the millennium rule ended, they were sealed or raptured meaning that God hid them inside himself as the devil was released from the bottomless pit circa 1500AD to go and deceive the whole earth, and he has indeed done a good job of deceit and deception. Or how do you explain the fact that people actually DO NOT actually want Jesus to return? The devil has brainwashed them.

So this people who are part of the first resurrection are now sealed and protected from any shenanigans of the devil and his useless toothless and hopeless dogs.

We are now only waiting for the third fruit to be raptured at the coming of Jesus, and the whole world will be turned into a paradise forever.

https://www.nairaland.com/7028779/seven-seals-four-horsemen-apocalypse
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On May 21, 2022
MrPresident1:
Kitipa kitipa kitipa, the third horseman of the apocalypse is galloping into the scene.

Horseman of worldwide famine and worldwide economic woes

https://www.rt.com/russia/555615-global-hunger-food-crisis/
The imminent global food crisis is being blamed on Russia, but the truth is rather more complex
Just-in-time supply chains, globalism and governments’ lack of foresight may lead to global hunger

The ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict is undoubtedly impacting global grain supplies, as well as the means of growing crops around the world. But is the looming global food crisis solely Russia’s fault – as spun by the Western media machine?

https://www.rt.com/russia/555755-west-responsible-food-crisis/
Western actions damaged food security – Russia
Global food security is currently under threat due to the “incompetent macroeconomic decisions” of the West and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, Russian Ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov said on Thursday.
“The problems arose long before the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine. They were aggravated by the wave of unilateral, illegitimate, anti-Russian sanctions, which undermined trust in Western nations due to their erratic behavior,” he said, as cited by the embassy’s social media.

“[The sanctions] also disrupted supply chains and international financial flows,” he added. “Moreover, threats of additional restrictions cause more panic and instability.”
The accusations came in response to claims coming from the US that Russian military action in Ukraine was causing a global food crisis. Secretary of State Antony Blinken put the blame for the escalating food shortages on Moscow in a speech at a UN meeting in New York on Wednesday.
Ukraine-related sanctions made the existing problems worse, an ambassador to Washington claimed

King James Version
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 3:01pm On May 22, 2022
MrPresident1:
https://www.rt.com/business/555909-global-food-catastrophe-ukraine/

Global food catastrophe imminent – The Economist

The impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict could prompt mass hunger across the world, according to a report
The global food system, already weakened by pandemic-related shocks and the energy crisis, is expected to be severely impacted by the conflict in Ukraine and Western sanctions against Moscow, The Economist reports.

“Ukraine’s exports of grain and oilseeds have mostly stopped and Russia’s are threatened,” the report states.
According to the magazine, the two nations supply 12% of “traded calories.”
Earlier this week, wheat prices – up 53% since the start of 2022 – reportedly soared by further 6% shortly after India prohibited all exports of the vital food commodity with immediate effect because of an alarming heatwave.
In the 2021-2022 season, which began in July last year, Russian suppliers accounted for 16% of global wheat exports, and Ukrainian producers accounted for 10%. However, the conflict forced both nations to ban exports of the grain.

Why should war in far away Russia and Ukraine lead to famine or food shortages anywhere in Africa? This is one out of the numerous evils of globalization championed by the West. Africa has the best arable lands that don't need an fertilizer, yet all these noise about a coming global food scarcity is pointing that Africa will bear the brunt.

Africa will not bear any brunt. The food scarcity will not be in Africa! Wheat is not a principal food in Africa, it is a crop we can go without. We have cassava, maize, yam, palmoil, plantain, groundnuts, beans, millet, sorghum, cucumber, cabbage etc., global scarcity of wheat and rapeseed oil abi na sunflower oil from Russia and Ukraine should have no effects whatsoever on Africa

The scarcity they are shouting and warning about is the third horseman of the apocalypse

Revelation 6:6
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

If you noticed, it is still this same wheat and grains (barley) that they are shouting about. In Africa, Wheat is for bread, and we have our own local wheat too, if wheat from Russia and Ukraine cannot be imported. We can become innovative and reconsider our cassava bread, maize bread etc., scarcity of wheat in Europe should have no effect on Africa. There are other foods that we can eat apart from wheat. And if we cannot have access to sunflower oil produced in Russia and Ukraine, we have palmoil and groundnut oil here in abundance

This planting season will bring abundant rain and sunshine by the grace of God and there will be no food scarcity in Africa

Any scarcity of food in Africa is going to be wholly artificial and should open our eyes to the evil of globalization
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On May 23, 2022
Romans 15:2 (King James Version)
Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
Isaiah 47:9-12
King James Version
9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On May 29, 2022
https://www.rt.com/business/556076-sugar-shortage-world-food-crisis/

Global food crisis may spread from grain to sugar
Food security comes under threat as more nations consider limiting exports to cool down surging domestic prices
Sugar prices are expected to soar due to the export restrictions imposed by a number of key producing nations seeking to tame rising domestic food prices.

The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, which seriously undermined global supply chains, has been dramatically aggravated by the crisis in Ukraine and the subsequent sanctions imposed on Russia. The conflict between the two major grain exporters has disrupted global supplies.

A number of countries have moved to limit exports of other key commodities, putting global food security under threat, while risking further increases in the prices of agricultural products.

3. the Black horse of justice, famine and economic travail
King James Version
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Psalm 2:1-4
King James Version

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
MrPresident1:

The scarcity they are shouting and warning about is the third horseman of the apocalypse

Revelation 6:6
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

If you noticed, it is still this same wheat and grains (barley) that they are shouting about. In Africa, Wheat is for bread, and we have our own local wheat too, if wheat from Russia and Ukraine cannot be imported. We can become innovative and reconsider our cassava bread, maize bread etc., scarcity of wheat in Europe should have no effect on Africa. There are other foods that we can eat apart from wheat. And if we cannot have access to sunflower oil produced in Russia and Ukraine, we have palmoil and groundnut oil here in abundance

This planting season will bring abundant rain and sunshine by the grace of God and there will be no food scarcity in Africa

Any scarcity of food in Africa is going to be wholly artificial and should open our eyes to the evil of globalization
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Luke 16:20
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Psalm 113:6-8
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Psalm 145:15
The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mighty man of valour, the LORD’s Anointed, Ebubedike!
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Luke 12:40
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Read cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me / Only God Is Dependable / African Origins Of Christianity By Anthony Browder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.