Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine (31128 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by VirileNelly2420: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Damage control...

Oh, it's clear. U spoke out of anger, now ure back to being u, and still loves ur woman and wouldn't want to be shamed for keeping a slut as a wife. It's allowed!
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Mooh247: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2022
We4all:
Finally, he is sober. When you tell people to think before acting, they won’t listen.

Where are those that were supporting his public rants? I hope you will learn something from these brouhaha.

It's not that easy to keep shut with a cheating spouse

1 Like

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by 9japride(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2022
You guys should leave the man alone, he can't imagine losing such a cute black African queen to another person grin. Body tell am to behave well.

1 Like

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by greatseed: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
Two things are involved:

It's either he chose to be mature and deal with his family life privately.

Or

What Naija otumokpo cannot do doesn't exist.
she is Kenyan not naija
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Jomonix: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2022
donbachi:
Him done chop food cooked with water from white basin,with 7 cowries thrown inside and surrounded with 7 candles.

Only elders knows.

Very funny
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by lordskenny(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2022
This for naija men. no go kill yourself. If Na dey doubt your wife or girlfriend. you fit fix ham with our traditional science. you fit monopolise her pu...y for your own use alone. you can contact me if you are interested.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by rajiedreez: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Guy face front
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Dominatrix(f): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2022
From several comments here it's obvious this video is very hard for the average Nigerian to comprehend.. This is sad. The guy is still stuck to his point, but people don't seem to understand simple english.. I really think Justin needs to stop posting videos like this. Giving a bunch of dumb *as/never married folks the right to an opinion

1 Like

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by becky39000(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuEmk1tWGE?

Estranged husband of the popular dancer, Justin Dean, makes a U-turn on some of the comments he made about his wife, Korra Obidi, amidst the heat of their marital crisis.

This comes days after Justin lashed out and referred to his wife as a chronic cheater while giving reasons for their crisis.

Korra’s husband, however, takes back some of the comments where he apologized for their accuracy.

According to Justin, his wife only cheated during the beginning of the relationship but is not a chronic cheat.

“The comments I made about Kora Obidi being a chronic cheater were inaccurate, she only cheated in the beginning of the relationship. Every other thing said Is true,” he said in the apology video.

In the caption of the now-deleted video, he added, “This is my apology to the Obido family about chronic cheating claims. @korraobido and @nancyumeh_ and her dad (Papa). June and Athena are my children and I love them. I’ll be there for them everyday even if I’m not married to Korra.”

Watch the video below above.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbEFVLygo5Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adding more gasoline to the fire!!!
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by kaymart: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
tillaman:
He is not a serious person
He's serious but stupid
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by jeff1607(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
Two things are involved:

Or

Be like you haven’t seen the Ghanaian version
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by watersideboys: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
unstable husband

So you want them do separate? Wish it for yourself
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Whytestar070: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2022
donbachi:
Him done chop food cooked with water from white basin,with 7 cowries thrown inside and surrounded with 7 candles.

Only elders knows.
What is the work pls
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Whytestar070:

What is the work pls
ask women wey sabi.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by buzorcharles(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
It's okay na.

Divorce her if you want and stop acting drama online.

U sound like a Nigerian woman �
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by AleAirHub(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Rugged wink
donbachi:

Only elders knows.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by We4all: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Playermayweda:

Dumb ass nigga, u no dey rest

Alaye, look for another catch. I am not gay.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
Two things are involved:

Or

Lolz.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Babygreene(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Ohhh.Voodoo charm has been renewed! hes been caged again! Hes been served food and pussy laced with menstrual blood,his picture tied inside a calabash with red cloth!
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
Which kaiin mumu talk be all this one again

Wonders shall never end
Blood of Zachariah what is this
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by meobizy(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mscheew. Confused thing. Sha, na me waste time follow their matter. Shame on me.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Sterope(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
A crazy person will make you unstable
Iyaebe:
unstable husband

2 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Sterope(f): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Would you have preferred he stuck to a lie?
Babygreene:
Ohhh.Voodoo charm has been renewed! hes been caged again! Hes been served food and pussy laced with menstrual blood,his picture tied inside a calabash with red cloth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Lepon02: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yinmu.
Continue deluding yourself.
Obidi nah pkovo - she dey collect pri...ck steady, all through.
If you know you know. smiley
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Brushstrokes20: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Such a SIMPle man grin.
Next time, never personalise a public property!
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Babygreene(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sterope:

What lie,maam?

Would you have preferred he stuck to a lie?
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by usagee36: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Contract ended. She finally got her 10yrs green card after the 2yrs conditional expired. Ya'll feel me? grin grin grin
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrDebonair:
All women flirt. Most women cheat. It's not your pencil. It's how you write your name. It's only a fool who thinks women don't cheat.
Women cheat, Men cheat.
Since people have made it a norm, What’s new?
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by siofra(f): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
buzorcharles:

U sound like a Nigerian woman �

Before what am I?
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by AngelicBeing: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
donbachi:

Only elders knows.
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, the Mugus brain is under the Atlantic Ocean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together / Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress / Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.