Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Don't Be Idle In The Mind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Idle In The Mind (124 Views)

N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY / Earn #7500 Each Day Online Instead Of Being Idle In This COVID 19 / I Have Failed To Change The Mind Of Potential Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Idle In The Mind by bolazy(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2022
People do not know how powerful their subconscious mind can be.

Follow me closely. You will know what to do next when you read to the end

Your subconscious mind is the powerful secondary system that runs everything in your life

Your mind is powerful

It obeys your command... sadly so many people don't use it well

Winning starts from the mind... Before you win on the outer part, you must have conquered on the inside

You win two times - first from your mind... then it reflect outside

It same as losing too...

Losing inside of you will reflect outside in a matter of time

However, if you don't fix it, you'll continue to suffer

People who are winning simply worked on their mindset - all they see around them is the possibility of winning... You can also do it

In anything you want to do or currently doing but need to scale higher....

Work on your subconscious mind

Tomorrow is the start of another week.

Visualize yourself winning already.... put in the work as well

Many people don't achieve their goals because they only visualize without taking the needed ACTION

*Visualize it first* - If you want to make 1m in the next 30 days

First, visualize it... see yourself making that money first

After that... Go to planning about it

*Write it down* - The next thing to do is put it down on paper

This is important because any goal you write down is more achievable than merely having it in your head

*Work it out* - This is very important. If not, the other two won't work out

Put in the required action

You can't be dreaming of making millions with efforts of thousands

Take a look at your goals in the morning and night, this will help your subconscious mind to believe you can

Don't just dream, match it with the required efforts

Repeat this weekly and you'll hit your monthly target

(1) (Reply)

Best Packers And Movers In Gaur City, Trusted Packers And Movers In Gaur City / Advice Needed. I Don't Think I've Done Wrong. / What Are The Benefits Of After Shave Balm For Men By Bevel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.