Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY (1173 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Comeandcollect: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Brethren, I have N5million sitting idle in my bank account, I do not know what to do with it.

Can anyone advise which business I can use it to open for people, I do not need a business myself as I'm ok but I want to empower anyone who can best utilise it.

Any suggestions if not I will use am do giveaway here.

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by squash47(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:
Brethren, I have N5million sitting idle in my bank account, I do not know what to do with it.

Can anyone advise which business I can use it to open for people, I do not need a business myself as I'm ok but I want to empower anyone who can best utilise it.

Lie go kill you. For you to get 5m, you must be very smart enough to know what to do with it.

If I slap you, ur nose go fall comot. U dey find who u go put under pressure say u be rich man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Ladylite: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

This is the biggest lie yet in 2021

4 Likes

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by squash47(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
RemiDogCare:

Hahahahahahahahaha my belle oooo
no mind dat guy. He dey find who to oppress
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by squash47(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ladylite:

This is the biggest lie yet in 2021

That guy na professional liar.

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by blackpanthar: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bo, Kindly DM and lets start a lucrative business together. I will manage the business and you will fund and decide the people to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Comeandcollect: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
I asked them and they say it's 0.1 percent, I rather change lives with it than give it to the bank.

What do u suggest?

RemiDogCare:
Fixed deposit with your bank undecided
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by chatinent: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well, gift me N200k.
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

If you are serious, try agriculture, you will be providing opportunities for a lot of hardworking youths.
I'm also planning on setting up one
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by DoyenExchange: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
squash47:

Lie go kill you. For you to get 5m, you must be very smart enough to know what to do with it.

If I slap you, ur nose go fall comot. U dey find who u go put under pressure say u be rich man.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

your location
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Comeandcollect: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lagos
BulkBTC:
your location
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Exumal: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
pharmaceuticals.
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Myzubby(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
ok brother am already into trading spareparts if you need to support anyone am here
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by timisquare82(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

Let's join hands and go into real estate. Am very good in that aspect
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Mannyemmy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

Consider these businesses ideas below for the intended startup:
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Moreover, I have a business networking group connecting persons to opportunities. In here, we have some entrepreneur with feasible and proficient businesses ideas you can invest in such as a digital advertising agency, production of poultry feed mill, cassava farming and direct sales to a big company, e-learning platform, online queue system and many more.
If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number you see there to be added.

best regards
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by FlexyGy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
oya com sow seed, make I pray for you. there are lots of biz u can do with that amount and make triple in a short time
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by alexvatt(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

I will open Barbing Salon with that money. U will be getting 5% of the money every month. That is 5% ROI every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with u. I'm a professional Barber. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Slimslimqq: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

bro if u can buy a minibus(korope) or keke napep in my care. and I give u returns daily or weekly, I will be glad. pls help me
i have guarantors who can stand for me.

let me briefly explain:

new mini bus cost 1.2m
fairly used mini bus cost 800k(depends)

new keke napep cost 850k
fairly used 400k

for mini bus: u get a return of 5k daily or 30k weekly

for keke napep: u get a return of 3k daily or 20k weekly.
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Bunk20: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Can you sow seed in my life if u actually have that amount in ur account, I have what to use cash for
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Emisco1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
OYA SHAME THE DEVIL AND FUND THIS MY ACCOUNT

2065706884..U.B.A

NOTE. FOR BUSINESS SAKE
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Kilishihunter: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Emisco1:
OYA SHAME THE DEVIL AND FUND THIS MY ACCOUNT

2065706884..U.B.A

NOTE. FOR BUSINESS SAKE

Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Akalia(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

cooking gas(lpg) refilling outlet is what I am looking to establish but paucity of funds is being the hiccup. My budget is 400k, I have 100k already. You can loan me just 300k and I can drop a collateral. What say you?
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by chiiraq802(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

Lemme ComeandCollect the money wink
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by nikmod(f): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
You can go into printing, import machines from China like large format, direct image, machine for monogram, cap presser, machine that they use for printing on banner, nylon machine etc. Secondly you can be an importer to be importing printing materials like flex, flock, those machines I mentioned earlier
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by okanlanwon44879: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
:Lie go kill you. For you to get 5m, you must be very smart enough to know what to do with it.If I slap you, ur nose go fall comot. U dey find who u go put under pressure say u be rich man.
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by drmikeadams(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Comeandcollect:

I just need a car to do uber and pay u gradually on HP with interest
Re: N5 Million Sitting Idle In My Bank Account.. GIVEAWAY by Yuceeluv(f): 1:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Buy a small plot of Land in a reasonable location, build a reception venue. It does not have to be too posh or sophisticated. And it does not have to be so big.

Then be doing rentals with it... Bdays, wedding receptions, meetings, conferences, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you Mine Bee Network Crypto Then Read This Immediately (KYC Update) / Fraud Alert: Vedanix Egold Exchanger Is A Fraud / My Dream Is To Spread Wealth To All Nigerians - Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.