Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency (13054 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
stupid trash of a comment..oh only igbos insult here..Geddifok

Osilama1:
anyone who thinks umahi is so credible cos of hype is naive there are good Igbo politicians who can be president just that the Biafran and Ipob thing plus the arrogance of some Igbos in always insulting other tribes or region ll an issue for them pyschologically
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
So the people being slaughtered daily aren't Nigerians..they don't deserve a vote..E go reach your doorstep one day. shebi you have turned political analyst..Everybody must feel the heat,the have started with you guys yet..

Bennita911:
Ok sir, please present your candidates from those region and meet Nigerians at the poll. Stop thinking Nigerians will bring presidency to you in your house
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
hahahahahaha... Another stewpid..ask him where he's from now..he will enter mechionu mode

Almaigaa:
NC deserve Presidency truly. But South East can not rule this Country. Nigerians will never allow that.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yoruba and media online bragging votes..Yet the call army, UN,police to check mate igbos from.voting in lagos...funny set of losers. ask them why is Tinubu village Iragbiji still like that..Oh they say he transformed lagos forgetting it was a formal capital territory. they see obi cubana house in his own village of Oba..they say he's into drugs...I have never seen that kind of thing in my life.. Wickedness,greed of the highest order.

Tinubu is the next president. Better be ready to commit suicide, if you don't like it.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why should i commit suicide,when a lousy man that cannot fix his own village is getting supports from his fellow slavemen...all I need do is sit down and watch fulanis take more territories, install their emirs,slaughter your people..some are in benin republic..I want to see it all..I'm not gonna die but can hiding in lagos help you when you want to travel for a wedding in ibadan while bandits are waiting.. ?

Sleekfingers:

Tinubu is the next president. Better be ready to commit suicide, if you don't like it.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OfoIgbo: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
omowolewa:
Now we are left with Southeast

When it was time to pick President from the North, he (Saraki) presented PMB now that it's Southern turn stories start changing.

If Saraki would be be selfless in thinking, he should be conversing for the South East nothing North in this issue.

He should go and calculate years of Northern presidency and come back to talk. Is North Central not Arewa again?

I think Saraki has a point, because the north-central has a better claim to the 2023 presidency than the south-west. That is really the point he is trying to make.

The SW cannot be taking the southern slot, after they had already enjoyed the presidency from 1999 to 2007.
The only reason there is this moral clamour for a southern presidency, is largely due to the fact that the SE has not held that position, and partly due to the fact that the SS has really only done about 5 years.
So the SW cannot be screaming about southern presidency, and then come and shortchange the SE/SS by unfairly taking the presidency.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by orisa37: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
LET US HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON RESTRUCTURING AND DEVOLUTION OF AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Miracle2022: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Babagida, Abdusalam, Gowon are from which region of Nigeria exactly?

Nigeria didn't just start in 1999.

Saraki's North Central have ruled Nigeria for more than 15years of its independence.

The North central region of Nigeria have produced three different head of state in Nigeria while the South West has only produced one.

The regions with genuine issues surrounding marginalization are North East and South East.

And politics is always a game of alliance and numbers.
Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe plus Alex Ekwueme are from which region?
South east have two president and one vice president so why are they shamelessly crying of marginalization.
Greedy people!
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Almaigaa: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Another problem with illiterates like you..People aren't dumb like you, people make good use of their history and internet you less.. All you need to do is Google eastern region and you get the jerk a bit but let me further your common sense.. the same west that drew the boundaries ,dont forget also gave you political independence ..

Now common sense independence, they gave you internet to research and made available tips to fetch your knowledge. You clap your hands when your see a Foreign Hollywood artist trace his or her ancestry to your state,your land whatsoever..Na senseless you be..We move.. Now notice the afonja pattern, every one of your tribe,it's there in history ...have been divided by these lines, Afonjas are in Togo,benin republic same same same everything..Yet the Adamu from the sahel that has nothing to do with you goat,absolutely nothing is your brother..Weird!

Now we easterners have sworn never to leave any man behind. You know everywhere we are located even if your common sense is missing, We know how large our territory is indigenously. If you have cowardly refused to fight for your own and we want to fight for our own...What concern you na. can you breathe or atleast send UN or WHO to igangan, igede..why are you crying?

Bla bla bla bla bla.
Tell your leaders to stop disturbing our lives with constant begging. We won't allow any Igbo man rule this Country. EOD.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Miracle2022: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
onuman:
North Central has led Nigeria for many years since the 1970s.

You don't start from 1999 to count the history of political leadership of Nigeria.

It's only the SE that has not led Nigeria since the 1970s.
why mentioning the 70s? Why not say the 60s when Nigeria get independence.
The south east have 2 president and one vice president.
Therefore only the north east or south south should be considered.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jokers everywhere
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by onuman: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracle2022:
why mentioning the 70s? Why not say the 60s when Nigeria get independence.
The south east have 2 president and one vice president.
Therefore only the north east or south south should be considered.

Tafawa Balewa was from the NE.

Goodluck Jonathan is from the SS.

Only Aguiyi Ironsi who ruled for 6 months hailed from the SE.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was not leader of Nigeria, Tafawa Balewa was the leader of Nigeria when Azikiwe was a ceremonial president.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by tnerro1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Would love to see a south east/ north central collabo

Maybe Peter Obi for president

Saraki for Vice President
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Tzar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
This Saraki guy is an ever scheming, dubious MF. He always thinks he is smarter than everyone else in the room.
But I know he understands Nigerians and their stupidity so well.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Miracle2022: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
onuman:

Tafawa Balewa was from the NE.

Goodluck Jonathan is from the SS.

Only Aguiyi Ironsi who ruled for 6 months hailed from the SE.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was not leader of Nigeria, Tafawa Balewa was the leader of Nigeria when Azikiwe was a ceremonial president.
how many months did murtala Muhammad rule? How many months did abdulsalam rule?
Infact any tribe that took arms against the state, is not supposed to be given a chance to rule this country.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Transcriber: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thorondor:
SE/SS Presidency or the north continues…
Lol
You forget Yoruba is also in the north
Or Saraki is not afonja again? grin
Una go cry taya
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Eleniyan123(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lipscomb:
This fool always making me angry whenever the bastard is commenting on issues facing the country. Little wonder he will still call himself good person .

See the way you think �,
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by onuman: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracle2022:
how many months did murtala Muhammad rule? How many months did abdulsalam rule?
Infact any tribe that took arms against the state, is not supposed to be given a chance to rule this country.

Any tribe that massacred people from other tribes in one country, such a tribe should not have been allowed the chance to rule such a country.

Ewu who starts the history of violence in Nigeria from the time of the civil war.

Your tribe was not supposed to have been given the opportunity to rule Nigeria, if your standard is anything to go by.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who is we..? who dem born well?which tribe be that?... Nobody born fit try am... what is we? speak for your tribe...God punish we

Almaigaa:

Bla bla bla bla bla.
Tell your leaders to stop disturbing our lives with constant begging. We won't allow any Igbo man rule this Country. EOD.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Almaigaa: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Who is we..? who dem born well?which tribe be that?... Nobody born fit try am... what is we? speak for your tribe...God punish we

The North is Igbo's Alpha and Omega. The North decide when to give Biafra their independence. But as it stands now, the Almighty North is not ready to let Biafra go.

The North will not also allow any Chinedu to rule this Country.

Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Miracle2022: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
onuman:

Any tribe that massacred people from other tribes in one country, such a tribe should not have been allowed the chance to rule such a country.

Ewu who starts the history of violence in Nigeria from the time of the civil war.

Your tribe was not supposed to have been given the opportunity to rule Nigeria, if your standard is anything to go by.
my tribe never engaged Nigeria in a war.
There can be inter tribal disagreement but any tribe that decided to fight or threaten the whole country should be treated as enemy of the country.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Osilama1: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

stupid trash of a comment..oh only igbos insult here..Geddifok

u de show urself and again Ina few always think say Ina to superior pass others... Na igbos insult pass esp those Ipob urchins...
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Bashir75: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: Saraki names three zones that deserve presidency, says S/South, S/West can’t complain[/b]https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/14/2023-saraki-names-three-zones-that-deserve-presidency-says-s-south-s-west-cant-complain/

LET AFGHAN-EASTERN AND MY BELOVED NIGER DELTA BRETHREN FORM THEIR OWN PARTY OR JOIN APGA. FOR 2023, WRITE IT DOWN. BY GOD’S GRACE NA[b] OSINBAJO/ELRUFAI.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Shikini: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yep
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by onuman: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracle2022:
my tribe never engaged Nigeria in a war.
There can be inter tribal disagreement but any tribe that decided to fight or threaten the whole country should be treated as enemy of the country.

Mtchew. I never knew that I had been replying to an Almijirin who sees leadership of Nigeria as an exclusive preserve of his northern region.

You never knew that your leaders who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in a multi ethnic society literally carved out a new country from Nigeria but still clutch to Nigeria because of lucre.

Your Boko Haram has criped Nigeria financially.

You have ruled Nigeria for donkey years, where is the country heading to?
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Lipscomb(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you even reason with your sense.
Eleniyan123:

See the way you think �,
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
See I understand what you previous message meant but that igbos started what or that we were wrong to retaliate ko ye mi.. Oh now yes we are leading in the bashing race I won't lie..But how did it start should be the primary focus so long lasting solutions can come out(though I'm against it..this bashing teaches history in a way).. So which one you dey? you dey blame us or you dey find solutions..let me know where to start

Osilama1:
u de show urself and again Ina few always think say Ina to superior pass others... Na igbos insult pass esp those Ipob urchins...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents / Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.