Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency (13067 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm glad you know igbos don't do central leadership..goan ask if you doubt ,as for that uzor kalu,olorun na one man,bloody civilian and politicial na him he be..For him self and dead PDP alone or Apc whichever...El rufai has done worse and we know the koko..I'm not into your politics or madness, the moment you involve igbos,the moment I can wait to read the news that your head has been mined..Put politician Okorocha bowing down for his personal interest, we don't care,we don't worship,we don't kinging..He's another one bloody irrelevant political civilian from my tribe..lobatan..So if opeyemi wants to take the mantle but promises to release more lands to bandits ..like yewa and igangan..fine by me. More territories to go..

Almaigaa:

The North is Igbo's Alpha and Omega. The North decide when to give Biafra their independence. But as it stands now, the Almighty North is not ready to let Biafra go.

The North will not also allow any Chinedu to rule this Country.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Almaigaa: 6:01am On Mar 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm glad you know igbos don't do central leadership..goan ask if you doubt ,as for that uzor kalu,olorun na one man,bloody civilian and politicial na him he be..For him self and dead PDP alone or Apc whichever...El rufai has done worse and we know the koko..I'm not into your politics or madness, the moment you involve igbos,the moment I can wait to read the news that your head has been mined..Put politician Okorocha bowing down for his personal interest, we don't care,we don't worship,we don't kinging..He's another one bloody irrelevant political civilian from my tribe..lobatan..So if opeyemi wants to take the mantle but promises to release more lands to bandits ..like yewa and igangan..fine by me. More territories to go..

That's why Biafra will never know peace, when the North finally give them independence. They will fight themselves over leadership and the small Country will be thrown into chaos.

No group can survive without a leader.

Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Almaigaa: 6:04am On Mar 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by 1849iii: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe plus Alex Ekwueme are from which region?
South east have two president and one vice president so why are they shamelessly crying of marginalization.
Greedy people!
[/s]
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by 1849ii: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
why mentioning the 70s? Why not say the 60s when Nigeria get independence.
The south east have 2 president and one vice president.
Therefore only the north east or south south should be considered.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by 1849iin: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
how many months did murtala Muhammad rule? How many months did abdulsalam rule?
Infact any tribe that took arms against the state, is not supposed to be given a chance to rule this country.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by 1849i: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
my tribe never engaged Nigeria in a war.
There can be inter tribal disagreement but any tribe that decided to fight or threaten the whole country should be treated as enemy of the country.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Slurity(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: Saraki names three zones that deserve presidency, says S/South, S/West can’t complain

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/14/2023-saraki-names-three-zones-that-deserve-presidency-says-s-south-s-west-cant-complain/
Let them go and contest and win now.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by OmegaAutos: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Nathan2016:

LOL

I guess people like Peter Obi, Anyim Pius Anyim. Those two beat your VP both in qualification and credibility.
In your mind, is only TINUBU that is credible.

And if you like Umahi so much, he has declared for presidency in APC, Go and support him there.

Try dey read with understanding... I'm rooting for Igbo presidency and woulda loved umahi to contest but APC can't give him the ticket nah... If he had stayed in Pdp, it would have been easy for him to get ticket based on performance and on the ground of Igbo presidency.
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by donb06: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Titaniumental:

That's the issue,still can't find one....... personally as a Westerner,i would have prefer someone like Soludo.buh guy man don run go become Governor grin grin

This your Yoruba supremacist tendency will do u no good.... What's the meaning of can't find one credible igbo candidate apart from soludo.... What's your criteria for credibility? Since 1999, mention one Yoruba federal appointee that has done more outstanding work than

Ngozi okonjo iweala
Dora Akunyili
Charles soludo

Never you mistake popularity for credibility. GRACIAS
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Titaniumental: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2022
donb06:

This your Yoruba supremacist tendency will do u no good.... What's the meaning of can't find one credible igbo candidate apart from soludo.... What's your criteria for credibility? Since 1999, mention one Yoruba appointee
Yes it is what it is,......like i said Non,i mean Zero........and those that i found worthy and credible ain't interested in running or engaged in other stuffs

Lastly and Never you mistake credibility for popularity
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Titaniumental: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Miracle2022:
how many months did murtala Muhammad rule? How many months did abdulsalam rule?
Infact any tribe that took arms against the state, is not supposed to be given a chance to rule this country.
They will rule in their nightmare grin grin

Let them come and rule and let see grin grin
Re: 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency by Osilama1: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

See I understand what you previous message meant but that igbos started what or that we were wrong to retaliate ko ye mi.. Oh now yes we are leading in the bashing race I won't lie..But how did it start should be the primary focus so long lasting solutions can come out(though I'm against it..this bashing teaches history in a way).. So which one you dey? you dey blame us or you dey find solutions..let me know where to start

I no get time u hear so move along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej Distributes Goodluck Biscuits / SSS Warned Abuja Malls About Possible Terror Attacks / Tinubu Reacts To Oyetola’s Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.