Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy (2176 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mendeline: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2022
My traditional wedding is in 2 months time but I just discovered I am pregnant. My last period was 19 of January and on 23rd, I had sex with my ex mistakenly and it happened without protection. I didn't allow him release his fluid inside me because I started feeling pains and when he pull out, there was plenty blood on his dick. So yesterday I went for scan and I was told I am 5weeks 5days gone. From the scan gestational sac was seen but fetal pole hasn't formed yet
From 25th January my husband to be has been having sex with me almost everyday. Now I don't know who is responsible for my pregnancy. cry
Doctors in the house, please who could be responsible? I don't want any issue in my marriage embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by GALAXY11(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2022
[/quote]i de come make i tell u...
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Suspects: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Mendeline:
My traditional wedding is in 2 months time but I just discovered I am pregnant. My last period was 19 of January and on 23rd, I had sex with my ex mistakenly and it happened without protection. I didn't allow him release his fluid inside me because I started feeling pains and when he pull out, there was plenty blood on his dick. So yesterday I went for scan and I was told I am 5weeks 5days gone. From the scan gestational sac was seen but fetal pole hasn't formed yet
From 25th January my husband to be has been having sex with me almost everyday. Now I don't know who is responsible for my pregnancy. cry
Doctors in the house, please who could be responsible? I don't want any issue in my marriage embarassed
superstory noise!

5 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Foreseer: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Fear woman!

Anybody wey no fear woman, na man the person be. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Why are you sleeping with two men at the same time?sort yourself out

5 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by dayabiuuku: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2022
When you were having sex

We weren't there

Nairaland isn't a hospital

Ma pls visit a doctor!

#itiswell!

4 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by NoToPile: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2022
If we follow the Normal menstrual cycle, it's very likely it's your fiancee since he has sex and has been having it with you closer to your ovulation period, but then stranger things have happened.

Only way to be sure is DNA test after the baby is born shikena

But ehn I fear you ooo. shocked Na wa. Shuu, you get mind sha.

3 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2022
.... Let's all come and start blaming the ex boyfriend who didn't force the stupid girl that is about to get married to open her legs.

Smh.
If the husband to be finds out and throw her out people like off point will still call him an irresponsible man. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
... But you lots you will begin to blame men if she turns out to be a babymama
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... But you lots you will begin to blame men if she turns out to be a babymama
This one no follow abeg,about getting married and still sleeping around
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Baitullah: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Mistakenly slept with my ex

You are not serious at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by pyyxxaro: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Ashawooo die TOTO rest embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by setobaba: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2022
is better not to take this post serious

1 Like

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Baitullah:
Mistakenly slept with my ex

You are not serious at all.
.... Na mistake nwanne. After all one of them here off point said that women are like kids and they behave like kids. They never countered her comment because she was trying to protect them.

This kid that wants to get married has mistakingly opened her legs for her ex to get her pregnant and we all should blame the ex for having sex with the kid.

4 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by janvier27(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
It's much more likely to be your husband's. I see more serious issues coming up in that marriage though.

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Figger(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
U see why I keep saying it, virgin wife or I stay single. Fear Women!

4 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Richy4(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Mendeline:
I had sex with my ex mistakenly

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:

That was a good bye sex from her ex almost all ladies do that before getting married to her choice of mugu. You no, since it's a good bye sex, her ex go do the do to the point of over doing that's why she been feel pains.

setobaba:
is better not to take this post serious

so that person no go die of hypertension. Na so almost all of them be, after all na one of the reasons wey most first child be bastards be that. Thank God for science sha....... DNA test cheesy
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Winneygirl(f): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mistake!!
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
The ex issues ehn, he tire Putin self! grin
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Na mistake nwanne. After all one of them here off point said that women are like kids and they behave like kids. They never countered her comment because she was trying to protect them.

This kid that wants to get married has mistakingly opened her legs for her ex to get her pregnant and we all should blame the ex for having sex with the kid.
You have made some valid points, however no matter what a child shouldn't bear the brunt of his or her parents mistake.

A guy should be responsible for his child no matter how difficult or easily he was able to dive into a woman's hole. That was Offpoint's main idea which most of you missed as usual.

1 Like

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mumben(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
The pregnancy most likely belongs to ur husband to be, but truth be told you no try at all Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Palema007:
You have made some valid points, however no matter what a child shouldn't bear the brunt of his or her parents mistake.

A guy should be responsible for his child no matter how difficult or easily he was able to dive into a woman's hole. That was Offpoint's main idea which most of you missed as usual.
... Like in this case now that she is not sure of the owner of the pregnancy. If her husband to be finds out and throw her out. Who takes the responsibility of the child?

3 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Michelle55: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mendeline:
There is nothing like mistakenly babe, you shine ya eyes take nack ya EX ogbeni undecided you are not even remorseful that you cheated on your would-be husband, I fear who no fear you.
You belong to the street mbok, I don't know the guy but I pray that God opens his eyes to see the community restroom he's about to marry.
Iranu Oshi!
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by QuinModah(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Mendeline:
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by QuinModah(f): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mumben:
The pregnancy most likely belongs to ur husband to be, but truth be told you no try at all Sha.
it's not oooooo
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
QuinModah:
it's not oooooo
....Mumben has already conducted a DNA on her to be telling us is her husband to be that owns it. Smh.
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Like in this case now that she is not sure of the owner of the pregnancy. If her husband to be finds out and throw her out. Who takes the responsibility of the child?
In this case whoever is the father of the child should take responsibility of the child. May I say, this does not necessarily mean having any romantic relationship with or being responsible for the mother. The child matters here. That's the point
Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Justkatty(f): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
You mistakenly had sex with your ex���
Why did you get into a new relationship when you weren't done with the past?

You've not tied the knot and ex is already in the picture
Just pause the marriage thing and have a rethink of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mumben(f): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Mumben has already conducted a DNA on her to be telling us is her husband to be that owns it. Smh.

I am speaking from experience as a married woman of over a decade. She said she last saw her period on 19th and had sex on 23rd. Now let's do d maths. She most likely bled from 15_19. From 15_23 is 9 days and for a regular cycle, ovulation will most likely take place 14 days after menses which should be around 28_29 of d same month.

That 23rd still falls within her safe days but anything from 25 is her fertile period. This brings me to d conclusion that her husband to be who started having sex with her on d 25 is most likely d owner of d pregnancy.

But all in all, like I said earlier, she no try at all. The young man doesn't deserve this but d deed has been done and for her to clear her mind, she can go for DNA after d baby is born but I am almost certain the baby is not d exes'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Palema007:
In this case whoever is the father of the child should take responsibility of the child. May I say, this does not necessarily mean having any romantic relationship with or being responsible for the mother. The child matters here. That's the point
....Is like you are not really getting the exact picture of this particular situation.

Her ex cannot marry her maybe because he is not financially stable.
She left him and meets another man who is ready and stable to settle down.
She now went back to have sex with the broke ex who is not ready to get married or father a child.
Then she still had sex with the husband to be that same period.

Now let's see. The husband to be finds out,threw her out and get married to another person.
The broke ex denied the pregnancy and disappear.
She alone is left to suffer to raise the child
Who is to be blamed here?
Who is the irresponsible one here? Pls note that I'm not here to win an argument but only want to correct some notions here regarding responsibility or irresponsibility

Is high time people starts taking every responsibilities resulting from their actions whether good or bad and stop looking for whom to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mendeline:

A man has proposed to you....
Spent money on your head (knocking)....
Fixed a date for your TM...
And this is how you repay him? By "mistakenly" having sex with your ex?

You don't want any issue in your marriage, yet you're already sleeping around months before your TM? Mttttttwwwww
I have no advice for you undecided....

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. / Living Together B4 Marriage / Is It By Force To Stay With Ur Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.