Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) (7988 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

TheGidRedpiller is up again, and this time i'm going after those idiots that would still consider getting attached to single mothers of all the women in the world.

Before i went to bed last night, i thought about it, why would i leave my comfort zone to go entangle myself with single wh0res having multiple offsprings who would probably never give a fvvck about me when she was young and having her fun Where is my self respect?
Why would i keep on making myself available to be insulted, to be spat on? This is the question you should be asking yourself if you are in that shoe!

Before you continue being stupidd because of love, understand this simple fact; You Will Never Be More Important To Her Than The Father Of Her Kids, The Father Of Her Children Is The Irresponsible But COOL GUY She Would Fvvck, You On The Other Hand Are Nothing But The Available Idiot She Would Lay All Her Burdens On!
Learn have standards!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2022
You Are Nothing But A Burden Bearer, You Are Nothing More!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Single Mothers Wish Those Bad Boys Responsible For Her Children Would Be More Like Simps, But Thats Impossible, Thats How Stupidd The Reasoning Of Women Is!
They Literally Expect Thugs To Be Nice And Responsible!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
She Wished She Never Had To Deal With You, You Disgust Her, She Hates Being Close To You Because You Are Boring, But She Had No Choice.
Thats How Useless You Are To Her Except For Your Resources Of Course.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Alaefulu(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Plz o what TRP
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Alaefulu:
Plz o what TRP
The Redpill.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Baitullah: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Good point to note
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Alaefulu(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Thanks
TheGidRedpiller:
The Redpill.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Baitullah:
Good point to note
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Alaefulu:
Thanks
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

TheGidRedpiller is up again, and this time i'm going after those idiots that would still consider getting attached to single mothers of all the women in the world.

Before i went to bed last night, i thought about it, why would i leave my comfort zone to go entangle myself with single wh0res having multiple offsprings who would probably never give a fvvck about me when she was young and having her fun Where is my self respect?
Why would i keep on making myself available to be insulted, to be spat on? This is the question you should be asking yourself if you are in that shoe!

Before you continue being stupidd because of love, understand this simple fact; You Will Never Be More Important To Her Than The Father Of Her Kids, The Father Of Her Children Is The Irresponsible But COOL GUY She Would Fvvck, You On The Other Hand Are Nothing But The Available Idiot She Would Lay All Her Burdens On!
Learn have standards!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
How About Those Whose Husband Died?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Learn have standards!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

This is deep oo!

“Irresponsible but cool guy she will Bleep”
“Available idiot she would lay all her burdens on” hmmmmmmm

Ride o piller …… give them hot hot
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by SSARS: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
But come to think of it, don't you think you're taking this things too far. Say all you like but women are also wonderful and we have them to than for a lot of the things we enjoy today,

here's an example if not for a woman some tribes in Nigeria might still be dumping innocent new born twins in some evil forest or so

Another example: everyday you wake up and you're glad but you seem to have forget that if not for a woman you wouldn't be here

My point is Man you need to learn to show Women some respect including single mothers that you seem to detest so much

Stop brainwashing a lot of the kids here to hate women or else you'll turn them to bitter souls

Sometimes you sound like a sadist who is depressed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Femi8586(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
SSARS:
But come to think of it, don't you think you're taking this things too far. Say all you like but women are also wonderful and we have them to than for a lot of the things we enjoy today,

here's an example if not for a woman some tribes in Nigeria might still be dumping innocent new born twins in some evil forest or so

Another example: everyday you wake up and you're glad but you seem to have forget that if not for a woman you wouldn't be here

My point is Man you need to learn to show Women some respect including single mothers that you seem to detest so much

Stop brainwashing a lot of the kids here to hate women or else you'll turn them to bitter souls

Don't be offended sir. He speaks the truth(very bitter ones)

He doesn't sugarcoat his words. And he applies zero emotions but logic.

What you stated up are just laced with emotions and no logic. Like that of twins for instance, no sane person will think of killing a twin babies. It has nothing to do with being a woman or not.

And at your second example, are you saying we should be happy because women are the reason why we're alive and existing? Men deserve no credit?
Did women conceived alone by themselves without any man?

Like I said earlier, your comment is an emotional one. If you use logic, you will always be neutral and uneasy to manipulate by any human being.

OP speaks the raw bitter truths with logic, that's why it sounds offensive to women and some men here.

18 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Ogbotobo77(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Single mothers are recreational use only....tge disadvantages of marrying a single mother outweighs the advantages....

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ogbotobo77:
Single mothers are recreational use only....tge disadvantages of marrying a single mother outweighs the advantages....
YOU ALREADY KNOW!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Femi8586:

Don't be offended sir. He speaks the truth(very bitter ones)

He doesn't sugarcoat his words. And he applies zero emotions but logic.

What you stated up are just laced with emotions and no logic. Like that of twins for instance, no sane person will think of killing a twin babies. It has nothing to do with being a woman or not.

And at your second example, are you saying we should be happy because women are the reason why we're alive and existing? Men deserve no credit?
Did women conceived alone by themselves without any man?

Like I said earlier, your comment is an emotional one. If you use logic, you will always be neutral and uneasy to manipulate by any human being.

OP speaks the raw bitter truths with logic, that's why it sounds offensive to women and some men here.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
SSARS:

So basically, you have absolutely NO ARGUEMENTS!! You are just here catching feelings, if you truly understand the biasness of the world, you would hate the fact that it had to be a woman that gave birth to you!

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Isaacpromise1:

This is deep oo!
“Irresponsible but cool guy she will Bleep” “Available idiot she would lay all her burdens on” hmmmmmmm
Ride o piller …… give them hot hot
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do you not understand the vast difference between WIDOWS and SINGLE MOTHERS
Stop being ignorant please!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Afrobasic(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
I totally agree with you Sir and I am glad young men are waking up.

Just recently a friend of mine attended a wedding of a 42 year old Nigerian man who got married to a 45 year old single mother of 6. The man has no kids of his own.

It made my stomach churn when I heard the story. So many old Nigerian men are still stupidly ignorant. (Granted, the man in question is a pastor, so foolishness is his favorite brand of reality)

I am glad a lot of young Nigerian men are waking up. We have not inherited the folly of the men before us. Most of us won't even talk to a single mom not to speak of dating or marriage. Best quote: Single moms are for recreation

Keep on preaching the gospel brother and ignore the haters like the captian-save-a-ho rambling up there.

The redpill is golden.

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
This kid don come again

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Afrobasic:
I totally agree with you Sir and I am glad young men are waking up.

Just recently a friend of mine attended the marriage of a 42 year old Nigerian man who got married to a 45 year old single mother of 6. The man has no kids of his own.

It made my stomach churn when I heard the story. So many old Nigerian men are still stupidly ignorant. (Granted, the man in question is a pastor, so foolishness is his favorite brand of reality)

I am glad a lot of young Nigerian men are waking up. We have not inherited the folly of the men before us. Most of us won't even talk to a single mom not to speak of dating or marriage. Best quote: Single moms are for recreation

Keep on preaching the gospel brother and ignore the haters like the captian-save-a-ho rambling up there.

The redpill is golden.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you not understand the vast difference between WIDOWS and SINGLE MOTHERS
Stop being ignorant please!
Okay Tutor Me
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
talk2hb1:
Okay Tutor Me
Wow! This is next level, get a dictionary brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Wow! This is next level, get a dictionary brother.
Can't You Be My Dictionary?
Be Your Brothers Keeper!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Gainman: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
talk2hb1:

how many of them their husband died. Even most of them lied their husband died while their husband is still living. Even the one d husband truly died have good character. 98% of single mother are irresponsible but they will want to be nice to their boyfriends. If they are bad to d father of their children,they can't be good to u. All what they do is pretend. D poster said d truth. If anyone thinks d poster said rubbish, d person no sabi anything

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Gainman: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
SSARS:

my guy u never understand what d poster mean. When we talk about mother. We are talking about old mother's. Not these nonsense women we have around us now. No reasonable woman will leave her husband because he's broke. U are only saying d physical enjoyment u derive from them.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gainman:
how many of them their husband died. Even most of them lied their husband died while their husband is still living. Even the one d husband truly died have good character. 98% of single mother are irresponsible but they will want to be nice to their boyfriends. If they are bad to d father of their children,they can't be good to u. All what they do is pretend. D poster said d truth. If anyone thinks d poster said rubbish, d person no sabi anything
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gainman:
my guy u never understand what d poster mean. When we talk about mother. We are talking about old mother's. Not these nonsense women we have around us now. No reasonable woman will leave her husband because he's broke. U are only saying d physical enjoyment u derive from them.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gainman:

I understand those scenario, but we shouldn't generalise our theory and overlook those cases too. Either cases too they prioritised their children over the husband, which is a win-loss to the man.
You can marry them for charitable cause, at least.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Stevenson1(m): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2022
You don't preach peace at all. Lol.
If foreign women get to see your write-up, they would protest about it for a year cos na there baby mama ish began especially African American people.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (Toyota, Honda, mercedes and co) in stocks now and affordable too. Mail me for yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) / When She Is Sucking The Damn Life Outa U ( Pics) / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.